It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we always need ANOTHER conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi. Im new to ATS. Been lurking a long time finally decided to make my first post. Well anyway... something bothers me. 10 years ago if there was a possibility of aliens visiting Earth, every conspiracy theorist on earth would be rejoicing. Now when I see videos on youtube for example of the Larry King special people speculate it's disclosure. Personally I think it is disclosure, so people are prepared for when the aliens make their presence known. Then the government will finally be done hiding the facts. However for some people this conspiracy is now no enough. Now they relate the whole thing to project Bluebeam! So now theres no aliens, just another conspiracy? A conspiracy theory about a fake conspiracy theory. lol. Just makes me think people might be starting to get a little paranoid. I mean, could the NWO be real, YES! Are they? I'm not sure. Plus why go through all this trouble to take over the world? Why not just be like "Hi we're from the government. We're going to take away all your freedom now and force you into slavery. Resistance is futile!" The do have entire armies and advanced weapons, no revolution could happen, so why not just be blunt? Seriously a 300 year long plan just coming into exsistance? Seems a little drawn out.

new topics

join