It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush...Not As Stupid As You May Have Thought...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Having a High IQ & Being smart are two totally different thing...lol

You can have an IQ of 140 & still not have a clue.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How stupid are the people he is getting 700 million from?
How stupid are we for going to war in IRAQ or in IRAN because
the people in IRAN want Democracy.
How stupid was 911.

Its The Economy Stupid. (remember Clinton's slogan)
Now its 700 Million, IRAQ and 911 Stupid.

Speedier than a UFO and we are Suckers Stupid.
They still know what UFOs are and gravity is and we don't stupid.
UFO and Alien liars are in the same bunch as speedy liars.
Speedy mortgages and paper profits.
Speedy relaxing the rules and laws to make ENRON or any other scam.
Speedy Stupid.

ED: Hurry... the paper profit people are waiting for the real money
to roll in.

ED: 700 BILLION... are we listening...

[edit on 9/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 9/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I am going to have to agree here. My IQ as of 2 years ago was 143, but I can't speak my ideas to save my soul. While you may know tons, you can still be unable to express it properly, especially if you lack confidence in yourself. If you notice, as his presidency has continued, he has stumbled less and less compared to in the beginning. I think he is a shrewd SOB who just has a little trouble wording what he wants to say in a format that is acceptable.

Think about it...the Pentagon was missing 2.3 trillion prior to 9/11, plus all the money that is unaccounted for in Iraq and Afghanistan, plus 200,000 AK47 assault rifles that are also unaccounted for. Take all that, plus his families political connections to oil and corporate interests, and combine that with the land purchase in Paraguay and the US funding of revolutionaries in eastern Bolivia and think that maybe Bushco is looking to carve a little slice of South America out for themselves. I mean S Amer is the retreat of all the good Nazis, and with the largest freshwater aquifer remaining in the world located right underneath it all, it just seems to neat. A nice little place to run away to once the crash hits.

They're getting greedy with this bailout though, trying to scrape a little more of the taxpayers wealth before they abandon ship, because as soon as the US economy dips, and the MSM comes on full bore about the risks and banks failing and people losing money, there will be a run on the banks and people will watch the economy collapse, just like 9/11, by controlled demolition.

Just trying to think like a criminal...who knows, maybe bush is really an idiot, but until he's strapped to the table with a sock in his mouth and a gallon of water being poured down his throat, we will never know. lol.

**for all parties viewing the above post, it is meant in humour and jest. Furthermore, it is complete and utter speculation based on complete nonsense. No harm is intended or speculated upon.**

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
To think that Bush is much more intelligent that he appears to be really scares the heck out of the lefties.
The "doofus" factor is just an act he puts on, hence the much hated smirk.

The housing/Wall Street meltdown some say was apparently cause by Bush, yet no one can explain why it happened. This is something they should have caught but didn't.
Seems the Economists got duped by dubya, which leads me to ask the question:
..who is more foolish? The fool, or the people that he fools?

Hope someone can explain without copping out with a slam.

Yep. Check this out. Puts the blame squarely where it belongs - with the Democrats in congress who ignored REPEATED warnings from the White House since 2001 that the current financial meltdown could happen.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Yep. Check this out. Puts the blame squarely where it belongs - with the Democrats in congress who ignored REPEATED warnings from the White House since 2001 that the current financial meltdown could happen.

Perhaps you need to re-read your link; it has nothing to do with "blaming democrats". You do realize that the democrats didn't take control of the hill until January 2007... don't you? Seven of the eight years you describe were with a republican majority ignoring "REPEATED warnings".

That said, the left/right blame game is futile because they're BOTH responsible.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
IQ or not Bush and the gang are smart to get the law on their side.

FBI investigating companies at heart of meltdown

What could any one do.
The FBI can't find anything.

What was done was all lawful.
The sub prime mortgage was legal, a variant of the variable rate mortgage.

The only thing left to do is get Dee Snyder to sing 'We're not going to pay It"

If his doesn't he stinks as an Illuminati singer.

[edit on 9/24/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I never said that the war on terrorism had been executed without error, but I think Bush has done a far better job of it than any of those who challenged him for the office of President and especially those who just sit around pontificating on internet forums.

Oh boy, what a slick reply I get. Yup, I "just sit around", but I also don't engage in systematic lying and peddling questionable intel, sending thousands of Americans to certain deaths in the meantime. Far better? Yeah right.

A "better job" would have to involve a few things: leave Saddam alone, finish the job in Afghanistan, and actually pay attention to the excesses of Wall Street. The Shrub did none of this, and for that alone he deserves to be called an idiot, or a traitor, you pick.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Your children may have a different problem that limits their performance.

I have posted this information many times around the Internet. When there is a problem with attention or performance in otherwise healthy normal people, Subliminal Distraction exposure should be investigated.

When i was a college student I tested in the 160 IQ level but could not hold a thought long enough to look from one blackboard to another. I eventually learned it was a version of ADD.

My site argues that this and other problems in society are caused by a little known problem with human physiology related to the vision startle reflex.

If you use a computer or study in a location where others walk near you suspect Subliminal Distraction.

SD arises and is explained in first semester psychology under psychophysics, the physiology of sight and peripheral vision reflexes.

To avoid a long post visit my site and read the first 400 words in the introduction. (You may copy that text for discussion. I am the copyright holder.)

VisionAndPsychosis.Net...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I haven't read through the whole thread as all the bickering was driving me nuts!

I could honestly believe that Bush has a high IQ. I also wonder if there isn't something with people that have higher IQ's that cause them to be total morons at times. I am including myself in this statement just so nobody thinks I'm being judgemental!

My husband refers to me as the dumbest smart person he's ever met LOL. I know to some this seems like a harsh and unkind statement to be made by a spouse, but I happen to totally agree with him and it's sort of become a joke amongst our friends and family.

I honestly have never taken an IQ test, but graduated with honours from high school; over 90% in all academic courses. (But...barely passing in any life skills (ie: parenting) or creative(ie: art) courses). But I'm the first person to put my hand on a hot stove, walk into a wall, fall down stairs, put things in a mailbox right beside the building it's being sent to, leave my gascap off, etc etc etc. Like someone else said, although I have academic smarts, my street smarts and common sense are next to nil. At times I think I overanalyze things to the point they're just too confusing. And my public speaking abilities equal that of a 2nd grader.

So yes, I can believe it's possible.

Michelle

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I know young Mensa students going into college and only feedback
what is smart and what is taught them.

Hey, I did the same thing. I was a vast storage bin of what society said
was education and history and WWII events and the progress of warfare and armaments.

However there are universes of uncovered lies that paint a different story.
We are at the same place in history but the road followed is slightly different.

So focused are the young they do not question 911, core beams
did not even exist to many. And accept reports saying nothing to
see here folks.

High visibility to the Illuminati is crushing Bush into a robot for
picking apart the American people.

911, IRAQ WMDs and 700 Billion.. strike three America you are out.

Zero IQ.. zero everything.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If he managed to rig the election, I don't think rigging the SATs would be much of a challenge.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join