It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush...Not As Stupid As You May Have Thought...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Nice of you guys to use this thread as an argument how about we get back to the point.........

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Bril.

reply to post by NuclearPaul

Annnnddd Bril.

We have two winners!

Seriously, he puts on the moron mask to do as he pleases. We as humans like to blllaaamme instead of come up with solutions. We single handedly gave away our skeptic minds, because now we just dismiss his actions as moronic instead of actually pay attention to what he does. Oops!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Even wih a High IQ you can still be a moron... trust me I know lol I score really high on those tests too and I still wake up at least once a week thinking wtf did I do that for?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Fathom

I do not respect any man that lies, cheats and steals regardless of his title.

it is your opinion that he has done those things. besides you young lady, should respect the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
it is bigger than just the guy that got elected.

Personally I feel I can have tons of respect for the idea of the office, but definitely not the person in the office. The same idea applies to supporting our troops, but not the war itself.

Also in regards to your earlier statement "I don't agree with the way he is disrespected and made to look like a fool when his IQ proves that he is not." My thoughts on this is that IQ has nothing to do with being a fool, someone with the highest IQ in the world can still make stupid decisions that cause harm to people and make foolish decisions.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
an IQ test won't make you come out more intelligent than the dude who came out with the test. - bernard werber

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but did this report just lump Abraham Lincoln into the same category as George W. Bush?

So this report wants to destroy its credibility right at the top then?

Putting Bush in the same category as Lincoln (regardless of the subject) is without question one of the most irresponsible, uninformed, and outright moronic things I've ever seen. Lincoln freed the slaves and kept the Union from falling apart. Bush basically conspired with Al-Qaeda on 9-11, left thousands of people in New Orleans to drown, invaded a country under false pretenses, destroyed the economy while his oil buddies reaped the profits, made a mockery of the American electoral process, and used the Constitution as his own personal toilet paper.

As for his I.Q., that doesn't take into account common sense, moral character, and reason. Bush fails in all three, which makes him the most incompetent president in American history. Period. End of story.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Some conspiracy web page said the Laura Bush has some Tesla
patents.

So she is smarter than Bush or its an Illuminati trick to have
posession of the most critical scientific information in a cookie
man's wife's possession.

Do patents that old even have buyers or relevance or a price.
One was a globe lightning arrestor that had no cost.. an aid to
insurance companies and the concerned. This parent is mentioned
to be cost free. We do see globes on flag poles. Apparently the
globe top get more hits than Franklin's spike top lightning rod.

See the house that withstood IKE on the Texas coast.
Pay attention to specifications.

Back to Tesla, a simple coil of wire is root reference for many
subsequent patents. Was it done to make their patent seem
important or the raise the value to the original.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
See the house that withstood IKE on the Texas coast.
Pay attention to specifications.

do you have more information on this? I don't know what we are supposed to be looking for on the house.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I guess my first thought is that he took the SATs well before he became an alcoholic; likewise, before his coc aine days. Abusing such substances is known to have a detrimental effect on one's mental capabilities, and I see no reason to assume that he is an exception to that rule.

Second, there are many different types of intelligence. One can be strong in language, science/math, people skills, etc.; and just because someone may score well in one area doesn't mean that they would do as well in all of them. In fact, it's quite common for those with exceptionally high IQs to lack more common social skills.

If I were to take a guess, I'd say that Bush is quite skilled when it comes to things like manipulation and deceit; playing the fool so that others don't expect any ulterior motive. He ran every business his father gave him into the ground; so, personally, I don't think that business and/or leadership skills are his strongpoint(s).

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

I assume TeslaandLyne is referring to this house; however, I'm not sure what the relevance is. It looks as if they were well prepared to withstand such a storm.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Another, perhaps more pertinent question is, why is Bush's leadership stye so ineffective?

Bush is a delegator. Personally, I believe him to be rather inept, and I imagine that he is incapable of being the policy wonk-ish micromanager that Clinton was, so he has adopted a management style which depends heavily on his advisors and subordinates for actual direction.

This worked for Reagan (sort of ), but he got lucky with some very talented people around him and some external events which were pretty well understood and problems which were imminently solvable through conventional means. In the end, from history's point of view, he came out smelling like a rose, though we should remember that he also was badly let down in many cases by those around him (Iran-Contra, etc.).

Bush appears to have been the wrong guy at the wrong time. A brilliant man capable of handling the complexities of the age and able to corral the hawks and the thieves around him may have given us a much stronger national position going into 2009. Instead, what we are seeing is what happens to a rudderless ship in a storm.

Clever or dumb, I believe Bush's downfall was style of leadership.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Grumble]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sure thats the house.
Built to last.

It still needs repairs and might still be a loss.
Built to good specifications.

We can't do that for the presidency.

Did the Illuminati squeak through Bush into the Presidency
past Gore.
Perhaps both sides are funded until the think tankers say Gore is too
difficult like Clinton.

Bush Sr. didn't do everything so Clinton got the Presidency.
Then he didn't do everything and got the word the Impeachment
would not go through if he bombed Osama.

MacCain won over Bush in primaries at first but Bush got funded
all the way to the Presidency.

The Illuminati pick seems to be MacCain now as finding the weakest
Democratic opponent went from Clinton to Obama.

MacCain: "Your gonna be indited", so no more golden parachutes.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bush has never been dumb. While we sit and talk about how "ignorant" he is, he sits back and laughs at our struggling "dumb" asses.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
While it is true that the president can be inarticulate at times, he has never demonstrated in any way that he lacks intelligence.

Most intelligent people are inarticulate. Intelligence does not come with being highly social in nature. Most highly intelligent people are very introspective and introverted, socially inept.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Reading the last few posts has made me realise that we may be confusing intelligence with charisma and personality? He may be quite an intelligent guy but without the personality and charm to win people over and the charisma to attract people to his ideas he is always going to be on a hiding to nothing.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Isn't the anti-christ meant to act stupid so you won't suspect him of anything but really be quite smart. Maybe bush is the anti-christ
lol

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destroyed
Isn't the anti-christ meant to act stupid so you won't suspect him of anything but really be quite smart. Maybe bush is the anti-christ
lol

The anti-Christ is supposedly an intellectual superstar. No one is saying that Bush is that; he's just not "dumb."

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Certainly. We are living in a very superficial society which puts more emphasis on personality than ideas...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's very easy to get a high mark in an IQ test.
Just do lots of IQ tests and practice solving the types of problems given.

Does anyone believe Georgie did not have special tutors throughout his schooling?
Does anyone believe they would not have coached Georgie to do well in tests?

IQ is not a measure of intelligence.
IQ is a measure of how good you are at IQ tests.
Doing IQ tests is a learnable skill.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Look, to win or steal the POTUS spot twice takes brains. That and some big money. I however have a IQ like Forrest Gump, so I don't need to worry about it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join