It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush...Not As Stupid As You May Have Thought...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Doesn't matter if Bush had a PHD in nuclear physics as a head of state and President he is an absolute joke. The guys clearly a headcase. It doesn't matter how high your IQ is its practical and common sense that counts, and he has none of it!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Would you care to back up your claims with some facts?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Here you go...
Worst President in history

Thread started by me
Worst president ever

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Oh boy. How does taking the war to Iraqi soil make us safer? I mean, with your high IQ and all, how do you explain that?

The answer to that question is so obvious that it would be just a waste of time to explain it in detail.

I never said that the war on terrorism had been executed without error, but I think Bush has done a far better job of it than any of those who challenged him for the office of President and especially those who just sit around pontificating on internet forums.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have a feeling that Bush may have been abused (mentally or physically or both) as a child ..And more than likely is still being abused by his Daddy.
Which would affect his thinking process .(I know people that have been abused mentally and are almost incapable of even thinking for themselves now)
I never bought for one minute the pretzel ordeal .I believe Daddy Bush and or Cheney hit him or someone they sent did it .I dont know why I think that ..I just have that feeling .

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

hahaha I never thought abt that.
than that should be the case

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Again. Where are the facts to support such an allegation?

Is this the best that can be offered to support the mental status of the President?

I just got an email from a friend who tells me that just since the President spoke regarding the economy this morning that the Dow has risen over 400 points.

That's something you can put in your pipe and smoke, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by communicator

That's the most ridiculous article I've ever read and it's two years old.

Regardless, any academic who proposes to judge a presidency on such a scale before it is even finished should be roughed up by the girl's synchronized swimming team.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I have no facts .I am only going by gut feelings and knowing the signs of someone who has been there themselves .
I may be wrong but both times that I saw him with marks on his face ..and I heard his excuses ...It reminded me of my own stupid excuses >(I fell in the bathtub and it knocked both my front teethe out ) ....or the door slammed in my face as I walked by it ...

It just reminded me of myself along time ago when I was being abused. ..and he seems sometimes to be so far away from reality that to me really could be the only legitimate reason I could come up with .
He seems so scared sometimes when he is on TV ..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bush at the least has average intelligence. I dont agree with his policies, but he is not a bumbling idiot people make him out to be.
He really doesn't care what people think about him right now. He thinks that history will judge him as a good president.

Eisenhower had a lower approval rating when he left office.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What if there really is some truths to the pedaphile stuff with his Daddy and the Skull and Bones initiations etc ...
I try to vision GW as a child and his daddy being a very high up person who has done such things as they say he has done ..And then top all of that off with the Skull and Bones initiations ...I believe he was forced into all of that by his daddy.And that he is scared of what could happen if he didnt go through with becoming Governor and then President ..and he has to do what they tell him to do ...
He seems like a scared little boy sometimes..and it makes me feel really sorry for him .

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, but I don't have to see an IQ score to recognize intelligence. Or lack thereof. He could have an IQ of 200 and I'd still call him an idiot. Because he is.

What I'm saying is that a high IQ doesn't keep someone from being stupid.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Would you care to back up your claims with some facts?

I worry about some people. If you were female you would be the type of person writing love letters and letters of proposal to the latest fashionable serial killer!
The evidence that Georgie is a complete nutter is evident where ever you look.

www.jumbojoke.com...

The guys a clown pure and simple. If you don't want to believe me read what one of Americas leading historians thinks of him.

www.rollingstone.com...

Now My Lord, the defence rests!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In our society intelligence is measured using the IQ tests.thats what counts in this conversation.
Everything else is just opinions from people that dislike the man.
Not a single argument is backed up by proof. Allt the links provided simply lead you to someone elses opinion.

you know what they say about opinions...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
In our society intelligence is measured using the IQ tests.thats what counts in this conversation.
Everything else is just opinions from people that dislike the man.
Not a single argument is backed up by proof. Allt the links provided simply lead you to someone elses opinion.

you know what they say about opinions...

Erm. . . "What?"
You say, Everything else is just opinion. . . Isn't that what this site is all about? Peoples opinions! You also say not a single argument backed up by proof. Okay, watch these;

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

yeh, okay! George W Bush is a regular genius. . .

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Yes,I have heard that intelligence is dangerous when there is no wisdom guiding the will to wield it.Even so,if my daddy was a former c.i.a. boss I would want him to cook some numbers to counter what seems to be an obvious lack of intelligence.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Bush seems to be handling the present financial crises properly.

All good for his Illuminati handlers.

Congress is trapped like rats to come across with legislation.
Better talk about WMDs some more with some yellow cake.
A party we pay for $3,600, can Disney float me a loan...
a 30 year balloon note please.

MacCain says everyone will be indited next time.
An Alice Cooper song: "Your gonna be Indited"
will be good for the campaign.

Who will fall for that.

ED: Bush has plenty of Illuminati sense and the fools that make
fun of him only help the Illuminati.

[edit on 9/19/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Erm. . . "What?"
You say, Everything else is just opinion. . . Isn't that what this site is all about?

Erm..no
this site is about denying ignorance.
I proved his intelligece by providing his IQ from a reliable source.

you provided some colorful comentary and some youtube videos that no one will take the time to watch.

god luck with that.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Erm. . . "What?"
You say, Everything else is just opinion. . . Isn't that what this site is all about?

Erm..no
this site is about denying ignorance.
I proved his intelligece by providing his IQ from a reliable source.

you provided some colorful comentary and some youtube videos that no one will take the time to watch.

god luck with that.

If I make a statement and you disagree with me then you are denying my ignorance. Correct? In otherwords, it's your opinion against mine! It's all about opinions. . .
I think your support of that lunatic Bush may be more to do with your politics than your belief that under that crude, obnoxious, ridiculous looking foolish exterior beats the intellect of a genius!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join