It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure? It'll never happen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
At least not in our life time. People have talked about disclosure being on the brink of happening. And then... nothing. First it was going to be area 51 scientists, then it was going to be this or that astronaut. Heck we've even had astronauts come out... and what happened? They were labeled as old crazies wanting attention. The main stream media wont give it the attention it deserves. Why? Cause its controlled by 4 or 5 people. Power.

That power doesn't want disclosure... they make a lot more money off people wondering... wanting... hoping. To just come out and give all the answers is a fools paradise.

And that's not to say we couldn't handle it. Oh we could, better then they could imagine. But it ain't gonna happen. they are having too much fun keeping it from us.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's a game.
The trophy is Knowledge.
They're on powerplay.
And we're down 15-0.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We're being shut out, on our home court, they have the ball , the ref is in their back pocket and the announcers are mute. we have no coach, and we have no idea who to play.

other than that, we have a chance.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I didnt want to start this with the mentality of pessimism, just the way I think things will pan out is all.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
And that's not to say we couldn't handle it. Oh we could, better then they could imagine. But it ain't gonna happen. they are having too much fun keeping it from us.

Sorry I don't agree and it bugs me when I hear people say this. I've heard over and over again... about how well the world will handle disclosure and it will be no big deal when aliens finally do come and say hello and the govt holds a nice press conference telling the world.

I challenge anybody to say the population of the world would "handle it ok". The first thing people would do is start reading books.... researching books that they thought were "Science Fiction" and realising they are now factual historical books and autobiographies. They would then come to the realisation that for years our government has known aliens were visiting us and for years they sat and watched humans being abducted by Aliens.... they would realise the governments of the world sold our souls and had humans being murdered by aliens in return for advanced alien technology. They would realise the govt had threatened their citizens via the "men in black" and in some cases killed people to keep the secret a secret.

Imagine if YOU had a relative who was a missing person.... just vanished off the face of the planet as 100,000s of people do in the uS alone every year. Every single family member of every single one of those missing people are going to immediately blame it on Aliens having abducted them..... they would be angry against the aliens... against the government for allowing it to happen.

And people reckon we will handle disclosure well????

new topics

top topics

join