It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: AP Show 32

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

AP Show 32

Martin and Justin talk about the failing U.S. economy. How will this effect the American Presidential races? Justin interviews Alaska’s Lieutenant Governor, Sean Parnell, and GOP delegate David Boyle. Martin talks with ATS Tin Wiki Editor ProtoFirefox. Can the Republicans win in November? Should Martin and Justin be listed in the ATS Tin Wiki? Tune in, and find out!

The Above Politics Show (web site)

Martin and Justin: Unplugged

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 66:11
file: atsmix_3067.mp3
size: 23268k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/30/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Justin, your explanation of the Freddie/Fannie bailout versus Lehman Bros is probably the most concise and straightforward I've heard yet. That's some excellent commentary there.

EDIT to add: "When was the first time that government rubbed you the wrong way?" Great question!

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
We have the luxury of being able to tell it like it is. Right or wrong, Martin and I can ell you what we think, and why. We don't have to tippy-toe around lawyers or nervous executives. I'm hopeful that the AP Show will continue this tradition well after I'm gone.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Show 33 is just around the corner with at least 1 new host!!! And we will get back to normal service

new topics

top topics

join