It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just the 'norm' for this forum :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hey guys and girls...

Wow, okay first things first I'm quite surprised that I've never found ATS before now! I've been researching and observing everything "ATS" for 13yrs now (I'm 26 so yeah I was 13 when I began my interest) And it all started through some very lucid/vivid dreams I used to have... Wouldn't so much call them prophesizing so to speak but they weren't exactly "normal" either.

I've dug into some pretty deep crap through my time of research and I've bumped heads with some not nice people, I've been threatened (Some say I obviously wasn't snooping very well haha!) And I've been disinformed on many occasions (Or, so I like them to believe at least
)

Most of my writing/sharing/contributing has been done through the past few years at another forum/site which I wont mention here as I don't know your policies on it, although they're quite a lot like ATS

But yeah that's me... I look forward to contributing and debating w/ a lot of you guys and girls!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Howdy doo. Warm welcome and all that. I hope your stay is enjoyable. We don't bite...much. Just play nice. That part is not up for interpretiation.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hello, welcome to the jungle.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Hi! Look forward to hearing your dream... We have been talking a lot about dreams lately...

Welcome!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hi A55A551N and welcome to ATS. It's nice to have you here and I hope that you enjoy yourself.

Stop by BTS sometime to relax. It's the much lighter side of ATS and a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join