It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

survey & vote: 3rd Pearl Harbor? -- is financial destabilization of U.S. NWO financial terror attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
survey & vote: 3rd Pearl Harbor? -- is financial destabilization of U.S. NWO financial terror attack?

I just had a realization ... it certainly looks like we're experiencing a 3rd Pearl Harbor attack by the NWO. This is a financial destabilization by the NWO/nazi/neo-nazis.

AIG crimes w/Goldman Sachs, Fed's Greenburg/Kissinger, China.

AIG 'cooked' books moving debt offshore. Past CEO, Fed's Maurice Greenberg. Grew from Asia Life/C. founded by Cornelius Starr, Shanghai,1919. Starr w/OSS/CIA. AIG provided intelligence on shipping, manufacturing & industrial bombing targets in Asia & Germany. CIA dir Casey wanted Greenberg as ass't, but stayed w/AIG. Kissinger chairs AIG int'l. for doc, see: 'AIG illegal scams exposed & linked to Goldman Sachs & China –(Fed’s Greenburg & Kissinger from AIG'
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
AIG. Conspiracy Theories of the World Unite’, www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Want to vote on it?

Flag (star) equals a 'yes' vote. No flag/star equals a 'no'.

it looks like it's being done as we watch w/financial terrorism and financial warfare: 'breaking news: Morgan Stanley in buyout talks w/China', at www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
'AIG illegal scams exposed & linked to Goldman Sachs & China –(Fed’s Greenburg & Kissinger from AIG)', at:
and
'http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread392616/pg1#pid4994113'
and
AIG. Conspiracy Theories of the World Unite’, at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

by the way, I've done a series of posts recently on China & Russia & India and the 'stan countries including Pakistan and Afghanistan formally being inducted into the NWO to make a new (competing) player, called: the CNWO, 'CNWO part 5 -- the CNWO, that is, the entry of China, Russia, India & the -stan countries, formally into the NWO', at: (start here then scroll down thru part 11
then pick it up at part 16, at; www.abovetopsecret.com...
here's part 17
'Who are the “Moslem” terrorists in mainland China? – Hezbollah or Al Qaeda or both?' starting at www.abovetopsecret.com... and proceeding along to part 17:
then switching from mainstream analysis to alternative analysis at: scroll down about 20 inches at www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sorry. The current financial miasma is just a result of a lot of people wanting the best for themselves and their families. The security of a home and an investment. They pushed for low interest rates and got them, and now the bill has come due.

As I've often said, there's no evil cabal needed for humanity to destroy itself. We destroy ourselves because of love.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

We destroy ourselves because of love.

That's really hard to swallow like this, my friend.

I'd agree if you'd have said that it is because of false love.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

Originally posted by Nohup

We destroy ourselves because of love.

That's really hard to swallow like this, my friend.

I'd agree if you'd have said that it is because of false love.

Peace

Sator, thanks for the positive thoughts, but Nohup's post is just trying to derail the thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Well, most of us ignored this opening post when I put it up 8 days ago -- now what do you think

new topics

top topics

join