It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTP Brings Federal Lawsuit to Stop AIG Bailout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
WTP Brings Federal Lawsuit to Stop AIG Bailout: U.S. Lacks Constitutional Authority for "Loan*
www.freedomsphoenix.com...

Hi all..this is very important that we support this action..

as AIG is corrupt in my opinion and we should not have to pay for this major scam...

what do you think of all that is going on?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What do I think is going on? Not sure completely, but insider trading probably has a part in it. Also, I am curious as to who profited from the fall-out.

This fellow as talked about here [www.abovetopsecret.com...] has imo a pretty good understanding about what is occurring financially in the world as of late. Its a good read, if nothing else.

edit for link formatting

[edit on 18/9/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
THIS IS WHY THEY WANT A BAILOUT!!!!!

Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) -- The market storm that brought down Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., American International Group Inc. and other pillars of U.S. finance may have also blown holes in the portfolios of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senator John Kerry and more than 50 other members of Congress.

Altogether, 56 senators and representatives had stakes in AIG, Lehman, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bear Stearns Cos. or IndyMac Bancorp Inc. -- some of the biggest casualties of the market bloodbath -- according to the Center for Responsive Politics. The most recent annual disclosure filings list investments as of Dec. 31, 2007, and reveal the size of holdings only within a range of values. Lawmakers may have sold shares since then.

What a scam!...i guess i'm not surprised ,but the lack of morality and justice is amazing.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency

from Jbar
Really?! This is unconstitutional. I just called my Congresswoman and blasted her! traitor

globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com...

Here it is: Draft Proposal for Bailout Plan. ILLEGAL!!

someone start a new thread on this please

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
A.I.G. Surprise ! - SHOCKING
Check the links! They will SHOCK You!
query.nytimes.com...
www.rense.com...
www.bloomberg.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join