It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange/odd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
today i have felt very strange

i am in bad form

very odd things have happened, very simple stuff , mobile texts, radio taking control

other trivial stuff

but stuff that never happens to me

my one and only son called around today fleetingly as he does

I had no time for him?

i feel cynical

empty and devoid!

i am doing a legal secretary course

if i go into the criminal end

i think i will loose the plot

after all criminals rule!

ok think i know why i feel i like this

its good to talk!!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What do you mean by "very odd things have happened, very simple stuff , mobile texts, radio taking control "?

Can you please elaborate on 'radio taking control'? and what the odd things were?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Dude, WTF? this your online diary ?

What on earth was that about?

when was the last time you had a holiday ?

Prozac can sometimes help

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ok the radio turned on itself, i have a witness

but could be something or nothing!

i got a text from a friend, or so i thought, their name was illuminated as if a message had been received, but they had not sent a message, (never happened before?)

other silly little strange things that i can\'t remember now!

just saying its been a strange day for me

i know the world banks are in trouble but i remember the 80\'s it was alot worse then!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
some one or rather thing is trying to get to you ,there getting desperate you see and thus are lashing out at as many people as possible.
they seem to be targeting members of ats ,many people here start going through similar things in different forms of severity,i tihnk they fear the truth about them coming out thus are trying to reduce its membership by as much as possible.

the trick is to not let the emotional control get to you,do what you normaly would,try to recognise which emotions are your own natural ones,and those which are being manipulated or implanted.

just ignore it hun and thier powerless.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ok, well as odd as all this sounds I completely agree with you. I haven't had a weird feeling of this magnitude since the first week of July, discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The weirdness began with a phone call last night before bed. The phone rang, I answered, someone was there but said nothing. After about 10 seconds or so they hung up.

At the time I was listening to streaming radio online, and the feed began to stall periodically. I noticed the feed would stall at the moment I would divert my attention to something that I was reading. It would then come back only when I looked at the media player window.

This morning my phone alarm went off, and it usually beeps until I get up and cancel the alarm or hit snooze. This morning it went through 2 series of beeps and stopped by itself.

I had set the clock radio alarm as well, just in case the phone's alarm didn't work. This morning the clock radio switched on to the Arabic news on some channel I never listen to. I pushed every button on the clock to get it to turn off - it wouldn't. Then when I sat up, it turned itself off.

Later, I made my dogs breakfast. I put the food down and they wouldn't eat it (they never refuse food). I tried a bit of encouragement, and they finally decided to have a little.

What's really weird is when they went to eat, they switched bowls (which never happens). One has a blue plastic bowl, the other has a stainless steel 2-part bowl, and they've always displayed a sort of ownership with their food bowl.

Then my boy dog started behaving like the girl dog usually does - he took some of the food in his mouth and ate it on the carpet around the corner. He's never done that before in his life.

Then while having a coffee, I check CNN's website, and the top story states, Condoleezza Rice says Russia is becoming irrelevant.' It then hit me, the US government actually wants things to get worse. Any normal & logical person that actually wants the world to get better would keep their mouth shut.

At that moment it really felt as though things took a turn for the worse. It was a very palpable feeling, moreso than mere worry. After that, the weirdness subsided...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sounds like you have much on your plate mere. We all have bad days.
Tomorrow will be better. Peace and love.

Condi is as good as tits on a bull. Put no stock in her blather.

[edit on 9/18/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thanks guys

a slight improvement today

nothing weird yet thank god!

Evasius even dogs are affected, i just don't know where its all going to end!

i think its just the world has me like this, not read the link yet will do so now

chin up everyone

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Glad to hear the upturn meremortal. If you only knew the half of what I was dealing with healthwise you'd consider yourself blessed

Everything is relative.

This wolf aint no alpha no more. Nor will he be again. Maybe a pheonix rising from the ashes at some later date.

[edit on 9/19/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wow, i 'm surprised this happens to other people. It also happens to me- the turning off when attention's averted- at times, with my radio. Nothing much more to tell. Just annoyance, really.

new topics

top topics

join