It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoids beyond 3-d and other inter-dimensional aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am impressed by your experiences, because such an encounter with a unique alien lifeform is rare. I have vast array of paranormal experiences, and my experiences with clairaudience (the ability to physically hear what is not there) is that it can occur for several reasons. Clairaudience typically occurs right before you fall asleep, because the veil of consiousness is thin between their worlds. If you are hearing it out of the blue while you are awake, it may be an implant. Now, The Ssssing very well may be an earthbound spirit, who is enjoying toying with you because you fear it. If you are trying to get solid answers on your experiences, I would highly recommend muscle testing. Contact me if you need additional information on how to do this.

Angela Marie

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The Reptilian agenda is TO FEED OFF OUR EMOTIONS, they live off our energy, they are the ones who have had a hand in the creation of our bodies (Hardware) and our souls (software). The reptilians NEED US, they are so advanced that they HAVE LOST THEIR EMOTIONAL TIE TO THE UNIVERSE (GOD) they NEED HUMANS, we are their greatest resource (herd) just as we herd and eat cattle, they do this to humans, but not just on a physical level BUT ON A SPRITITUAL LEVEL. There are many types of reptilians just as their are many types of so called humans. I personally believe David Icke, because I see evidence and PROOF. Just read some of his books from the early 90's and then LOOK AT THE WORLD TODAY! The reptilians have been here before we have, AND THEY HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN THIS PLANET, they are the KEY players behind the NEW WORLD ORDER. Many people just can't get their heads around the fact the INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS EXIST. If you think about it WE ARE ALL INTERDIMENSIONAL, it is just we on this dimension vibrate at a frequency we ALL can relate to, I personally believe their are infinite dimensions and different species who are dominant, servants and slaves. But THEIR ARE ALSO DIMENSIONS THAT ARE ONE WITH ALL THAT IS... Of all the writers I have read, for me personally David Icke, speaks the truest. WE ARE GOD, and the reptilians have tricked (programmed) and (genetically modified us ie: food and drugs) to be nothing more than vesels for their use. WE ARE GOD, and THEY NEED US TO EVEN REMOTELY REMEMBER THEY ARE ALSO, I don't find it hard to believe that some sentient beings have through years of CHOICE and SELF HATE as well as letting evil come in their lost souls (or soulless). AS THE PRIEST SAID IN "THEY LIVE"..... "they are our owners, our owners"...but REMEMBER YOU, WE, I, HE, SHE IS GOD!! (TRUE LOVE)!

<< 1   >>

join