It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoids beyond 3-d and other inter-dimensional aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
While I’ve not seen a Reptoid, I have often heard snake-like “sssssssss” sounds emanating from sources I could not see. I also hear human voices too. I didn’t put two and two together until I started researching reptiles on the internet and came across accounts of other people experiencing similar phenomena.

Am I crazy? Or, am I hearing inter-dimensional beings? It should be noted that I had no exposure to literature on reptoids before I started hearing what could possibly be them in a form beyond our three dimensions.
I have seen beings that I believe to be not of this Earth, although not Reptoids. Let me explain:

One night early August of 2005 I was in the backyard and I looked up and saw a type of plane that I haven't ever seen before in the sky above me. After I saw the strange plane over my house, I was visited at my home by two beings. I think the craft I saw above my house belonged to them but I am not sure.

One being was about 2 ½ feet tall, a blob with speckles in its body that glowed in the dark and was about a foot wide. The other was about 2 feet tall, wider than the blob looking alien with large tubular structures off its head sort of like hair. It glowed in the dark too and it was greenish colored. They both looked like they were in this dimension and another at the same time.

They came to my home late at night, between 2am and 4am. I was awake and compelled to leave my bedroom. I walked into our living room and sat down sort of Indian style on the couch facing the stairs to the basement. My right hand went out to my side facing up. These two beings came up the stairs from my basement. I was totally calm, I didn't feel like I was paralyzed but I had no desire to move. The blob shaped one, I believe inspected me. I saw a light come from it, it was sort of a red/orange light, and I felt my chest get warm. The other being, waited on the left. They left after that.

It was hard to wrap my head around what just happened to me but I eventually went to bed.

The next night I had visions in my bedroom. The walls did that green Matrix movie digital reality thing but it was red, the color of blood, symbolizing that this world is an illusion; that this world it is not real as we think it is. Or, that because of our bodies we are living in a sort of Matrix. There was also this blue-grayish tunnel vision that looked like a worm hole or something.

However most importantly, I was shown a Christian Cross and a Buddha head floating above my bed. These are the two religions I have had the most exposure to in my life, but I was not religious before this happened. I considered myself a spiritual person and I have spent much of my young adult life helping people, but I did not practice Buddhism or Christianity.
I eventually went to sleep.

I have had other visions too. My birthday came one day before 6/6/06 that year and around that date (or on it I can’t remember) I saw a red pentagram and a red George W. Bush’s head. Moreover, I have seen a vision of a black man and a white woman inside of a heart staring lovingly at one another. I took the vision of G.W. Bush as something or someone telling me that he’s evil and the black man and white woman vision as symbolizing peace and love between the races.

I could go on but I will stop – I’ve had other visions.

But to the real reason why I post: has anyone else heard reptilian “sssssssss” sounds? Has anyone else seen these two beings I described?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
One further questions: What is your opinion on the reptoids?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by googlethat

I believe the hissing comes from Shadow People , at least in my experiences.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Thank you for the info. I looked up Shadow People on TinWiki and at one time did see a hooded man watching me on my way to work, but he was fully visible and then disappeared and there was only one of them.

Please tell me about your experiences with Shadow People...That is of you are comfortable doing so.

The hisssing I heard was distinctly reptilian I am pretty sure but who knows, maybe it was coming from Shadow People.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I don't think them to be interdimensional beings. I'm a believer they're from this world, altough they're different from us, but I don't believe you heard a reptilian. Maybe you should focus more on the sound; what leads you to believe it's a reptilian?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Nagas - cool name. You must be a fan of reptilians. That's cool - I don't know what to think of them but don't think David Icke is right about the shape-shifting thing. I have heard from a good source that they are neutral with humans. But, then again - not all humans feel the same way about aliens so there may be some that think less of us. I don't know for sure. This is assuming that they don't have a hive-type consciousness where they all think the same thing.

Anyway - it's a distinctly reptilian "ssssssss" sound that I occasionally hear - less often now. That's why, if I am not totally off my rocker, I attributed the sound to a reptilian type being of some sort. It's like they would "hissssssss" when I did something they did not like. Or at least that's the way I felt about it. What are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by googlethat
Nagas - cool name. You must be a fan of reptilians. That's cool - I don't know what to think of them but don't think David Icke is right about the shape-shifting thing. I have heard from a good source that they are neutral with humans. But, then again - not all humans feel the same way about aliens so there may be some that think less of us. I don't know for sure. This is assuming that they don't have a hive-type consciousness where they all think the same thing.

Anyway - it's a distinctly reptilian "ssssssss" sound that I occasionally hear - less often now. That's why, if I am not totally off my rocker, I attributed the sound to a reptilian type being of some sort. It's like they would "hissssssss" when I did something they did not like. Or at least that's the way I felt about it. What are your thoughts?

Thanks
. As far as David Icke is concerned, I don't think he's more than a liar, too. I believe reptilians to be more or less neutral, too. Many sources led me to believe they are from Earth, not from another dimension or the space itself. Of course there are reptilians we could define as "evil" or "good", but we cannot talk about them as a whole race(admtting they exist). However, my advice is: try to focus more on the sound, it could be useful.
It's possible they are reptilians, but I'm a bit skeptical about it. Don't worry, it's not a great problem, tough. Is there a particular instance you hear this sound?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Nagas]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The instances i hear the "ssssss" sounds: sometimes while I am writing, sometimes while I am thinking, sometimes seemingly at random, sometimes when I suspect that I am thinking or writing or saying something they don't like. That's the best I can come up with.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The instances i hear the "ssssss" sounds: sometimes while I am writing, sometimes while I am thinking, sometimes seemingly at random, sometimes when I suspect that I am thinking or writing or saying something they don't like. That's the best I can come up with.

Yeah, I see. It's indeed a strange matter... I don't know what I should say. Do you write something about them?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Yeah, I see. It's indeed a strange matter... I don't know what I should say. Do you write something about them?

Well, I write on political matters often (I have a B.Sc. in Political Science, Master's of Public Administration) and it seemed some of that they didn't like. I am liberal and a foe of the Bush Admin. and the extremists who took over the Republican Party (not all of them are bad though, Republicans that is). However, I am on the opposite side of the political spectrum as President Bush, and for that matter Senator McCain and his VP.

Nagas, I must admit that three years ago when this first started happening I was lead to believe the likes of David Icke and wrote some pretty horrible stuff about these reptilian beings having been convinced they were evil by the stuff I read on the Internet about them. There is a lot of fear of them out there. I even read David Icke's book, Children of the Matrix, after I started hearing these reptilian sounds.

He goes as far to say Mormons are a cross-breed of these Reptilians - I happen to draw half of my genes from Mormon stock, although was raised Catholic and now identify more so with the Unitarian Universalists and the Buddhists. But, my point is - David is looking for someone to blame and I don't think he is a liar, I think he really believes what he "preaches," but that he has been seriously mislead and in turn, in part, is seriously misleading other people.

I once went to a Mormon Church for a family member's speech after he returned from a mission and I heard the "ssssssssss" sounds there - inside the Church. This was before I read David’ Icke’s Book I might point out.

If the reptilians wanted us dead or slaves, they would have done it already. David Icke's argument is that we are already their "prisoners and slaves" and that they feed off our negative emotional energy - fear, suffering, etc.

Beyond that, I don't know what they want or why they are here, how they got here, or if for certain it has been them visiting me from some other dimension or for that matter, what sustains them.

It's possible that it's all in my head but the wrench that gets throw into that argument is that I had never been exposed to the possibility of their existence before I started hearing them; so there is no basis for my subconscious to "make up" these reptilian sounds because I had no exposure to them beforehand.

If I had read the literature and/or the internet posting on these reptilians and then started hearing reptilian sounds it would be easy to conclude that it was just "my mind making it up."

But, that's not how it happened.

I hear human sounding voices too - they have been pleasant and very unpleasant at times. I must say that honestly on the whole, they have caused me tremendous suffering in these last three years and that I just wish they would leave me alone. They go away sometimes but seem to always come back - it's like they are drawn to me.

In investigating the possibility that it's all in my head, I started seeing psychiatrist and he said "I don't want to be like the people that told everyone that the world was flat" with regard to what exactly the source of these voices and visions are; he's a pretty enlightened guy.

So, having said all of that, I am not 100% convinced that these voices and visions are either a product of my own consciousness, or are emanating from sources other than myself.

One could get into a collective consciousness discussion about it from here and beings that could occupy that space - that could be the source of these voices and visions, or not.

Even if I am just crazy and have a chromosome or two that's off, there is too much evidence to believe that aliens don't exist. So, I believe in aliens, I just don't know if I personally was really visited by them...seemed pretty darn real though. If someone else could have been there and saw all of it too, then I would be convinced that it was real but alas, I was alone.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
googlethat, trust me, the aliens have been visiting our planet for millennia. About David Icke I'm very skeptical, but I understand your point. However, Reptilians would have conquered us already if they wanted, especially if we think they are much more advanced than us. I don't believe them to be involved in politics. It's possible the sounds you hear are because you have been influenced by those lectures, but it's not something to worry about, so stay quiet(I have been influenced by some things sometimes, too).
See u!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
[edit on 19-9-2008 by googlethat]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Nagas,

I didn't listen to any lectures by David Icke or any other lecturer on reptilian humanoids before I started hearing them "hsssssss" while I wrote political type stuff.

I wrote political stuff, heard the "hssssssssss." Then later began my research and came across David Icke's theories that Reptilian-Humanoids are controlling (or are trying to control) the world.

I am skeptical too as everyone should be. I have no idea if aliens are involved in politics or not but it seems likely that if an alien race's aim was to eventually open relations with a planet publicly and for lack of a better word universally, they would first start opening up relationships with the governments of the world. Maybe to test the waters, maybe to be cautious, maybe to avoid mass hysteria, maybe they have done this before and have learned from past mistakes and do it really, really, slowly.

This is all speculation, of course, but if you are interested in learning more about possible government involvement with aliens check out Project Camalot's video interviews of Dan Burisch. It can be found here:

www.projectcamelot.org...

I would love to get your reactions...Feel free to check out the other interviews too. I can recommend some, not a fan of all.

I am just not the quite type – communicating with folks on the internet helps me try to sort this out. But, I’m not sure I will come to any concrete resolution in my lifetime. I will stay anonymous, but I think it important to get this stuff out there.

There are two ways at looking at this: I either have psychosis that for whatever reason has some remarkable and startling connectivity to conspiracy theories that I was previously totally unaware of, or I am connected somehow to “something(s)” that try to communicate with me audio-logically and through visions. I’m either crazy and my craziness sounds really similar to Inter-dimensional Reptilian-Humanoids exiting (along with inter-dimensional humans too), or I am not crazy and these reptilian-humanoids exist beyond three-dimensions along with human sounding beings too.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
[edit on 19-9-2008 by googlethat]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
googlethat: I think you're worried about it, but it could be a complex, don't worry too much about it, hear me. Try to don't think about it for a while: if it will continue then let me know. Did you ever try to explain to someone close to you this problem? If you did not, then you should do it.
Indeed, the whole topic of alien in our government could be reasonable, but I have not any proof, so I let the topic open.
Yeah, I ckecked a bit of Dan's interview. I advice you to see on Project Camelot Robert Dean's interview, too.

Mod Edit - removed quoted post that has been deleted.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Nagas]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm not too worried. I have talked to many people close to me about it - thanks for the advice. My shrink helps out a lot too. It might sound like I have over analyzed this but I have always just been a deep thinker.

Hope you are well too!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm not too worried. I have talked to many people close to me about it - thanks for the advice. My shrink helps out a lot too. It might sound like I have over analyzed this but I have always just been a deep thinker.

Hope you are well too!

Yeah. There's nothing to worry about

If you'll have problems, tell me. However, what's your opinion about Reptilians?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
My opinion is hard to judge - I heard from a reliable source that they are neutral with the human race. I have also heard that, sorry if this sounds corny, the only way we are going to be successful in this space/inter-dimensional community is through love. So, I guess even if they are just neutral with us it might be up to us to (gulp) love them?

(I might get slammed by some posters for saying that, but it might just be the best way to go or if that doesn't work, try to avoid them - especially if they are pissed off.)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The reptilians exsists allrigth.. They have manipulated this earth for about 5,000 years. They feed of our flesh and blood. Particullary babies. Watch New york annual report 2004. In NY alone there where 3,000 childrens that just vanished without a trace.. They are evil ass hell and we are nothing but food and slaves to them. To say you are a fan of reptilians is a bit creepy statement if you ask me. And as for all of you who doubt david icke, michalel tsarion, alex collier ect. check out the info for yourselfs. A closed mind in search for the truth will not do you any good..

"condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance"
A.E

Perfect Elu

top topics

<<   2 >>

join