It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do with evil people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Now check this out. I know why people are evil and hard and ruthless but how do you handle it?

Just the other night I was shoppin at superfresh. These idiots came speeding into the parking lot, what i like to call (distrupters) college pukes whatever they are. They got out the car and started cursing people out (only old people and ladies) cause they suck and would get wooped by a real guy.

So they just left and went shopping just saying FU to everybody they seen. i would of LOVED to woop their ass but God would get mad at me for it. I'm about 6-3 and could handle those midgets both at once, but those days are behind me.

Christians or any peacful law bitting citizen, please share with me if you ever experienced this and how to you handle it?

I just left and did nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ok I'm sorry for saying I would love to woop their ***. God they were so evil, you could see it in them, probably spoiled ass kids who never worked in their life.

They are still souls and I did pray for them but evil really stinks. We need to start appretaite each other in these forums more and more because I believe all of us are good people.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
i would of LOVED to woop their ass but God would get mad at me for it.

That's more of an excuse than anything else.

Anyway,

You did the what any regular person would do, you just went about your business. And what do you mean how to handle it? You don't, just go about your life. If you're thinking of acting on your actions with "whooping" there asses then (because you're Christian) "god" will give you the finger.

Just don't stick your nose in other business if it doesn't involve you in any way, shape, or form...that's how people got crucified.

Off topic, I'm not religious, I just use common sense.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I like people that see good in others cos there is too much disharmony in the world.But i dont like bullies,grrr they make me mad.
I stand up to them i do and my hubby said i will probably get stabbed one day.But to see them look ashamed when you tell them off makes me feel good.
Its the way i was brought up i suppose, but a couple of people i think i changed because of finger wagging,but i always end the discussion with "i think you are a good person deep down and you know it too".
Sorry if you cannot understand me, i have had a drink and dont normally cos of the Irish in me,i get too silly.5 years without but its been a bad week.:w:

What the heck is my smiley drinkin? Is it gasoline?

[edit on 18-9-2008 by tracey ace]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Tomis Nexis

No i meant my feelings inside wanted me to knock the evil out of them but knew it would cause more trouble then good. I wasn't actually gonna do it.

But I do disagree with don't sticking your nose in anybodies buisness. If someone is gwtting beat up 2 to 1 I would help them. Or if the situation is an emergency then they need our help.

thanks for your input.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

No i meant my feelings inside wanted me to knock the evil out of them but knew it would cause more trouble then good. I wasn't actually gonna do it.

But I do disagree with don't sticking your nose in anybodies buisness. If someone is gwtting beat up 2 to 1 I would help them. Or if the situation is an emergency then they need our help.

thanks for your input.

Nobody was getting beaten up in your story. You're missing my point.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I know I just don't like that behaviour. the old people can't fight back. I'm gald this happens like once in a blue moon.

Oh and to Tracy. Yea I'm half irish Italian, I don't know what it is but I think it's a myth.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I know I just don't like that behaviour. the old people can't fight back. I'm gald this happens like once in a blue moon.

So it happens once in an blue moon and your feelings tell you to knock them out? Once in a blue moon, is it that hard to mind your business?

Also your feelings of wanting to knock them out are "evil" since they hadn't physically attacked anyone. So at the moment, you're the evil one.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Maybe im just mental and should not drink.Thats why normally i dont but i am smiling at the mo,it is a good sign.
Dont feel bad about doing nothing though as it could be more trouble than it is worth,sticks and stones and all that.People in general are pretty tough and can take hurtful comments in their stride but if i see hurt in someones eyes i cannot help myself.
Apparantly i have eyes that can un-nerve people and that might be the key to my success.Cos i am only tiny really,frail looking.
Beady eyes thats it,so people say.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You know what Tomis you have a point. They weren't harming anyone but they were very evil spirited and just hateful.

I said I wanted to knock the nastiness out of them like you do to bullies at school and they stop. Doesn't mean I want to hurt them further, please don't try and twist this topic into something because you need to play an advocate.

But I have also seen cursing and yelling at people for no reason cause fights as well so those words do harm people and lead to further harm.

anyways I was just trying to see if anybody has gone through this and to tell us to appretaite each other in here and your fellow man.

peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

They weren't harming anyone but they were very evil spirited and just hateful.

Welcome to reality.

I said I wanted to knock the nastiness out of them like you do to bullies at school and they stop. Doesn't mean I want to hurt them further.

Like done to bullies in school? Like a fight.

But I have also seen cursing and yelling at people for no reason cause fights as well so those words do harm people and lead to further harm.

Those people that react to the words and fight are weak.

anyways I was just trying to see if anybody has gone through this and to tell us to appretaite each other in here and your fellow man.

By all means appreciate who you want too, because that's how it goes, if not, you'd still appreciate those jerks.

peace.

Same to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
" people who react to words are weak "

Yea but that's the way it is sometimes. Those kids were instigators and it bothers me, but this is reality I guess.

peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
since when does being an immature jerk mean you are evil? sheesh, a bit quick to judge aren't we?

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged"

sound familiar?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yea I agree scientists. I should of said they were evil spirited. I don't know what's inside them but on that night it wasn't good.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

perhaps instead of evil spirited, they were misdirecting their nervous energy, or repressed issues. Just because they were acting out in a way that offended you, does not mean the intent came from a dark heart, or from some lack of morals.

For example, the thought that went through your own head, in which you escalated from a verbal altercation to a physical one is just as "evil spirited" (if not moreso). How about this - instead of focusing your negative energy on a group of drunk asshats, you could have approached the people they were cussing out, and complimented them to balance the act out. Instead, you seem to have made the issue worse; you didn't do anything to help the problem out, and at the same time you let it get to you.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hahahaha Scientists, brother too much info in something so simple. Bro, they were cursing old people out with hate. That's what i call evil spirited. It's not civil behaviour and I could tell the old people were offended. This is like devils advocate central. lol.

anyways I did do something good, I left.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Evil or evil-spirited? Theywere being a pain in the rear sure. Immature yes but who are we to decide if it's evil or not?

Yeah what they did was wrong...

I would have called the PD the way folks should. Yeah I totally agree if they had struck a person especially elderly or meak I would step in. Call the cops and let the law enforcement take care of it

just my opinion anyway

-Kyo

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I know how u feel. I always say a prayer.

for them, for me, for everyone involved.

It usually tames the situation.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In a situation such as this, unless they are hurting someone, the best thing is to ignore them. The more attention they get, the more they will continue to act out. They want to bother people and when they do it makes them want to continue.

Nowadays also, sadly, you never know who might be carrying a gun.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
In a situation like the one you describe I think it's best to not confront the yobs.

It might be an idea to ensure that the people they offended were ok.

I tend to let life sort people out. It always does one way or another. Think about their behaviour and attitude and ask how far it will get them in life.

Who knows, if you don't do them the favour of pointing out the error of their ways (and why should you? you don't owe them anything) the next person they offend might be a lot bigger and meaner than you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join