It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence : Terror operation in U.S., Europe possibly imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Your right, that was what I had always thought. Why ruin a good thing by catching him. If they did, who could they blame for everything.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Continue:

So with these images and their like as their background, the events of September 11th came as a reply to those great wrongs, should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?

Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind, objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us.

This is the message which I sought to communicate to you in word and deed, repeatedly, for years before September 11th.

And you can read this, if you wish, in my interview with Scott in Time Magazine in 1996, or with Peter Arnett on CNN in 1997, or my meeting with John Weiner in 1998.

You can observe it practically, if you wish, in Kenya and Tanzania and in Aden. And you can read it in my interview with Abdul Bari Atwan, as well as my interviews with Robert Fisk. He is referring to the Embassy bombings in 1998.

The latter is one of your compatriots and co-religionists and I consider him to be neutral. So are the pretenders of freedom at the White House and the channels controlled by them able to run an interview with him? So that he may relay to the American people what he has understood from us to be the reasons for our fight against you?

If you were to avoid these reasons, you will have taken the correct path that will lead America to the security that it was in before September 11th. This concerned the causes of the war.

As for it's results, they have been, by the grace of Allah, positive and enormous, and have, by all standards, exceeded all expectations. This is due to many factors, chief among them, that we have found it difficult to deal with the Bush administration in light of the resemblance it bears to the regimes in our countries, half of which are ruled by the military and the other half which are ruled by the sons of kings and presidents.

Our experience with them is lengthy, and both types are replete with those who are characterised by pride, arrogance, greed and misappropriation of wealth. This resemblance began after the visits of Bush Sr. to the region.

At a time when some of our compatriots were dazzled by America and hoping that these visits would have an effect on our countries, all of a sudden he was affected by those monarchies and military regimes, and became envious of their remaining decades in their positions, to embezzle the public wealth of the nation without supervision or accounting.

So he took dictatorship and suppression of freedoms to his son and they named it the Patriot Act, under the pretence of fighting terrorism. In addition, Bush sanctioned the installing of sons as state governors, and didn't forget to import expertise in election fraud from the region's presidents to Florida to be made use of in moments of difficulty.

All that we have mentioned has made it easy for us to provoke and bait this administration. All that we have to do is to send two mujahidin to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al-Qaida, in order to make the generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic, and political losses without their achieving for it anything of note other than some benefits for their private companies.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This is in addition to our having experience in using guerrilla warfare and the war of attrition to fight tyrannical superpowers, as we, alongside the mujahidin, bled Russia for 10 years, until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat.

All Praise is due to Allah.

So we are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah.

That being said, those who say that al-Qaida has won against the administration in the White House or that the administration has lost in this war have not been precise, because when one scrutinises the results, one cannot say that al-Qaida is the sole factor in achieving those spectacular gains.

Rather, the policy of the White House that demands the opening of war fronts to keep busy their various corporations - whether they be working in the field of arms or oil or reconstruction - has helped al-Qaida to achieve these enormous results.

And so it has appeared to some analysts and diplomats that the White House and us are playing as one team towards the economic goals of the United States, even if the intentions differ.

And it was to these sorts of notions and their like that the British diplomat and others were referring in their lectures at the Royal Institute of International Affairs. [When they pointed out that] for example, al-Qaida spent $500,000 on the event, while America, in the incident and its aftermath, lost - according to the lowest estimate - more than $500 billion.

Meaning that every dollar of al-Qaida defeated a million dollars by the permission of Allah, besides the loss of a huge number of jobs.

As for the size of the economic deficit, it has reached record astronomical numbers estimated to total more than a trillion dollars.

And even more dangerous and bitter for America is that the mujahidin recently forced Bush to resort to emergency funds to continue the fight in Afghanistan and Iraq, which is evidence of the success of the bleed-until-bankruptcy plan - with Allah's permission.

It is true that this shows that al-Qaida has gained, but on the other hand, it shows that the Bush administration has also gained, something of which anyone who looks at the size of the contracts acquired by the shady Bush administration-linked mega-corporations, like Halliburton and its kind, will be convinced. And it all shows that the real loser is ... you.

It is the American people and their economy. And for the record, we had agreed with the Commander-General Muhammad Ataa, Allah have mercy on him, that all the operations should be carried out within 20 minutes, before Bush and his administration notice.

It never occurred to us that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would abandon 50,000 of his citizens in the twin towers to face those great horrors alone, the time when they most needed him.

But because it seemed to him that occupying himself by talking to the little girl about the goat and its butting was more important than occupying himself with the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers, we were given three times the period required to execute the operations - all praise is due to Allah.

And it's no secret to you that the thinkers and perceptive ones from among the Americans warned Bush before the war and told him: "All that you want for securing America and removing the weapons of mass destruction - assuming they exist - is available to you, and the nations of the world are with you in the inspections, and it is in the interest of America that it not be thrust into an unjustified war with an unknown outcome."

But the darkness of the black gold blurred his vision and insight, and he gave priority to private interests over the public interests of America.

So the war went ahead, the death toll rose, the American economy bled, and Bush became embroiled in the swamps of Iraq that threaten his future. He fits the saying "like the naughty she-goat who used her hoof to dig up a knife from under the earth".

So I say to you, over 15,000 of our people have been killed and tens of thousands injured, while more than a thousand of you have been killed and more than 10,000 injured. And Bush's hands are stained with the blood of all those killed from both sides, all for the sake of oil and keeping their private companies in business.

Be aware that it is the nation who punishes the weak man when he causes the killing of one of its citizens for money, while letting the powerful one get off, when he causes the killing of more than 1000 of its sons, also for money.

And the same goes for your allies in Palestine. They terrorise the women and children, and kill and capture the men as they lie sleeping with their families on the mattresses, that you may recall that for every action, there is a reaction.

Finally, it behoves you to reflect on the last wills and testaments of the thousands who left you on the 11th as they gestured in despair. They are important testaments, which should be studied and researched.

Among the most important of what I read in them was some prose in their gestures before the collapse, where they say: "How mistaken we were to have allowed the White House to implement its aggressive foreign policies against the weak without supervision."

It is as if they were telling you, the people of America: "Hold to account those who have caused us to be killed, and happy is he who learns from others' mistakes."

And among that which I read in their gestures is a verse of poetry. "Injustice chases its people, and how unhealthy the bed of tyranny."

As has been said: "An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure."

And know that: "It is better to return to the truth than persist in error." And that the wise man doesn't squander his security, wealth and children for the sake of the liar in the White House.

In conclusion, I tell you in truth, that your security is not in the hands of Kerry, nor Bush, nor al-Qaida. No.

Your security is in your own hands. And every state that doesn't play with our security has automatically guaranteed its own security.

And Allah is our Guardian and Helper, while you have no Guardian or Helper. All peace be upon he who follows the Guidance.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Deltaboy, nice long text, pretty ominous and incriminating and all that ..

BUT just following 9/11 Osama bin Laden said he assured the world he had nothing to do with 9/11..

And the powers that be have been exposed as manufacturing video material with a stand-in for Osama 'bragging' about 9/11 to some sheik.

I do not doubt Osama is an Evil man.

But not for the reasons you might think him to be so.

He is a killer, and a leader of killers, but if you find the money trail you might get a good lead on why he is that, and also on why the powers that be not only allow him to be so, but encourage it, as well.

Or do you truly believe Saddam could be found when hiding in some pit in the desert, but somehow Osama would elude the best the 'allmighty' USA can throw at him for 7 years running ?

Hidden in some cave with a kidney dialisys machine?

If any Terror operation is imminent in the US or Europe, it won't be because of some ragtag band of people yelling Allah Akhbar. it'll be because the powers that be need us scared and will stop at nothing to achieve this.

This is what my own research has led me to believe anyway. I'm not trying to teach Gospel or something, and I'm sure that, for every thing I know there are at least a dozen I do not.

Just don't assume anything you see or hear from the news can be considered unbiased true newsgathering, and that's putting it mildly..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
All the pieces are falling into place, the World economy in tatters more phoney terrorist attacks and then we invade Iran and all the rest of it. A nice big war for the perverts in power to cover their tracks and make even more money and gain even more power.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
Deltaboy, nice long text, pretty ominous and incriminating and all that ..

BUT just following 9/11 Osama bin Laden said he assured the world he had nothing to do with 9/11..

Which source told you that? That Pakistani journalist?

And the powers that be have been exposed as manufacturing video material with a stand-in for Osama 'bragging' about 9/11 to some sheik.

Both so called fake and real Osama both claimed 9/11

I do not doubt Osama is an Evil man.

But not for the reasons you might think him to be so.

He is a killer, and a leader of killers, but if you find the money trail you might get a good lead on why he is that, and also on why the powers that be not only allow him to be so, but encourage it, as well.

Or do you truly believe Saddam could be found when hiding in some pit in the desert, but somehow Osama would elude the best the 'allmighty' USA can throw at him for 7 years running ?

Well lets see about 150,000 troops are in Iraq. How many do we have in Pakistan? I wonder why it took so long.

Hidden in some cave with a kidney dialisys machine?

Are Arabs that primitive? Some terrorist videos show them in mud huts.

If any Terror operation is imminent in the US or Europe, it won't be because of some ragtag band of people yelling Allah Akhbar. it'll be because the powers that be need us scared and will stop at nothing to achieve this.

This is what my own research has led me to believe anyway. I'm not trying to teach Gospel or something, and I'm sure that, for every thing I know there are at least a dozen I do not.

Just don't assume anything you see or hear from the news can be considered unbiased true newsgathering, and that's putting it mildly..

Then you are underestimating the terrorists because you don't believe they can't do such a thing based on their religion, or because of their education in your perception. Most of the terrorists are highly educated and motivated.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Heres a video of the real Osama, not the suppose fake one as most CTers claim. Same reasons as to why he ordered the attack.

Hes not telling the American people he attacked us because he hates freedom as Bush as said before. He justifies it based on our actions in ME. Various videos and interviews by Osama Bin Laden has been repeating over and over for many years both before and after 9/11. The U.S. govt. says no no, its something else, the terrorists are attacking because they are freedom haters. Osama Bin Laden says no no no, I attack the U.S. because of your policies in the ME.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by deltaboy]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by deltaboy]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

you are absolutely right on the mark L.HAMILTON. read on:

Wag the Dog: How to Conceal Massive Economic Collapse

Banks everywhere are facing massive writeoffs, putting the whole banking system on the brink of collapse. Only public bailouts will save it, but they could bankrupt the nation. What to do? War and threats of war have been used historically to distract the population and deflect public scrutiny from economic calamity. As the scheme was summed up in the trailer to the 1997 movie "Wag the Dog" -- "There’s a crisis in the White House, and to save the election, they’d have to fake a war." Perhaps that explains the sudden breakout of war in the Eurasian country of Georgia on August 8, just 3 months before the November elections. August 8 was the day the Olympic Games began in Beijing, a distraction that may have been timed to keep China from intervening on Russia’s behalf. The mainstream media version of events is that Russia, the bully on the block, invaded its tiny neighbor Georgia; but not all commentators agree. Mikhail Gorbachev, writing in The Washington Post on August 12, observed: "What happened on the night of Aug. 7 is beyond comprehension. The Georgian military attacked the South Ossetian capital of Tskhinvali with multiple rocket launchers designed to devastate large areas. Russia had to respond. To accuse it of aggression against "small, defenseless Georgia" is not just hypocritical but shows a lack of humanity. . . . The Georgian leadership could do this only with the perceived support and encouragement of a much more powerful force."4 Bruce Gagnon, coordinator of the Global Network against Weapons and Nuclear Power, commented in OpEdNews on August 11: "The U.S. has long been involved in supporting ‘freedom movements’ throughout this region that have been attempting to replace Russian influence with U.S. corporate control. The CIA, National Endowment for Democracy . . . , and Freedom House (includes Zbigniew Brzezinski, former CIA director James Woolsey, and Obama foreign policy adviser Anthony Lake) have been key funders and supporters of placing politicians in power throughout Central Asia that would play ball with ‘our side’. . . . None of this is about the good guys versus the bad guys. It is power bloc politics . . . . Big money is at stake . . . . [B]oth parties (Republican and Democrat) share a bi-partisan history and agenda of advancing corporate interests in this part of the world. Obama’s advisers, just like McCain’s (one of his top advisers was recently a lobbyist for the current government in Georgia) are thick in this stew."5 Brzezinski, who is now Obama’s adviser, was Jimmy Carter’s foreign policy adviser in the 1970s. He also served in the 1970s as director of the Trilateral Commission, which he co-founded with David Rockefeller Sr., considered by some to be the "master spider" of the Wall Street banking network.6 Brzezinski later boasted of drawing Russia into war with Afghanistan in 1979, "giving to the Soviet Union its Vietnam War."7 Is the Georgia affair an attempted repeat of that coup? Mike Whitney, a popular Internet commentator, observed on August 11: "Washington’s bloody fingerprints are all over the invasion of South Ossetia. Georgia President Mikhail Saakashvili would never dream of launching a massive military attack unless he got explicit orders from his bosses at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. After all, Saakashvili owes his entire political career to American power-brokers and US intelligence agencies. If he disobeyed them, he’d be gone in a fortnight. Besides an operation like this takes months of planning and logistical support; especially if it’s perfectly timed to coincide with the beginning of the Olympic games. (another petty neocon touch) That means Pentagon planners must have been working hand in hand with Georgian generals for months in advance. Nothing was left to chance."8
www.globalresearch.ca...

please read the full article and kudos to you.................at least you think outside the box.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by dgtempe

Okay dgtempe, if in theory that Al Qaeda attacks when McCain or Obama is in power, does it automatically favor them? Perhaps Obama himself will use this attack to implement his new policies. And we can accuse Obama of using this attack as an excuse. We can claim that the attack was perpetuated by the CIA because it works in Obama's favor and not for Al Qaeda somehow.

Osama Bin Laden says he attacks the U.S. because of American troops in the ME. Bush says Bin Laden attacks because he hates freedom. Soooo do you think Al Qaeda is attacking the U.S. because they love Bush and helping him?

Can you even prove that Bin Laden has anything to do with this? If he did, why hasn`t there been an arrest warrant issued on him by the government? It seems to me, if they know he is guilty of this, the first thing to do is put an arrest warrant out on him. But, have they? Show me where they did.

Here's an idea: if the US government issues an arrest warrant, that would effectively extend all rights and privileges that go along with it (ie a trial by jury) if Osama bin Laden is ever caught. So the lack of an arrest warrant is actually consistant with the treatment of terrorists as "enemy combatants" that are tried by military tribunals...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Naturally Smooth

What he was trying to say is that on the FBI website Osama Bin Laden is wanted only for the 1998 attacks.. not for 911 due to lack of evidence..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I heard that bin laden was not just hiding in space but also in time. he hasn't been found because the time that he exists in the same space as us hasn't yet arrived, not until october 13 or later. when he started this war, he knew very well that it would be 7 years at least before he could be found. in the time being he'd get you to pay attention to him, and his seemingly infinite knowledge concerning someones elses personal affairs, while his buddies went around back and robbed the place blind.

but noone paid any attention to him. we just went on with our lives and when his friends came around back we were sitting there locked and loaded and they, for whom he expresses great admiration, died violently.

and here we are 7 years later and he's running out of time. you've only got 24 days left, then you'll be totally naked.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Okay

if the US is doing such bad things in the ME that hurts the Muslims feelings and that's their justification for 9/11, why are Indian police engaged in running gun battles in the streets of New Dehli, their Capital, with self proclaimed al qaeda sympathizers and Islamic extremists today?

India has had more terrorists attacks on their major cities in the last two years than America ever has. What is their excuse? I may have heard something about the Hindu's being idolators. But I need some clarification.

I think they just hate everyone and they have no REAL justification, only the hope that idiots care what they think. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
To OP, Good! Bring it on scumbags, just begging for a reason to kick some extremists ass!! W!*?*?s

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I recall a couple of weeks before 911 that an arabic website posted a warning that somewhere in the world an attack would be made on western interests. Hmmmmmm......But after a 911 GW said he would create a shadow government (like there wasn't already one!) and that he would also create an office of disinformation to confuse people. I wonder who he was trying to confuse. All I know is this has worked on me. I am totally confused, not knowing what to believe or how to respond to things or even how to prepare.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The bush admin. has built up such a feeling of mistrust in the government that I take this as nothing more as an attempt to get McCain voted in or a way to abuse his power in some way.Not trying to troll but simply to say that the military and security seems to be McCains strong suit and I believe either side democrat or republican will do or say whatever to get control of the white house for their party.Pity to have grown so disallusioned toward our gov. but I have.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
October surprise anyone? The election is close.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
In video, Al Qaeda vows more U.S. attacks

(CNN) -- In a video marking the seventh anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks, al Qaeda's top leader in Afghanistan vows more "large-scale" attacks against the United States and its allies.

In another segment, the personal adviser to Taliban leader Mullah Omar says al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is alive and well. Al Qaeda leaders featured on the video promise more violence against their enemies.

(Rest of the article: CNN)

Nice timing.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Maybe it was ment for Pakistan, news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Maybe it was ment for Pakistan, news.bbc.co.uk...

Makes sense. Pakistan is close, the terrorists probably can't afford current gas prices and its allied to the United States.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsup

the october 1st surprise is

The 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team has spent 35 of the last 60 months in Iraq patrolling in full battle rattle, helping restore essential services and escorting supply convoys. Now they’re training for the same mission — with a twist — at home. Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks. It is not the first time an active-duty unit has been tapped to help at home. In August 2005, for example, when Hurricane Katrina unleashed hell in Mississippi and Louisiana, several active-duty units were pulled from various posts and mobilized to those areas. But this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.
www.armytimes.com...

what's in store for november? no election?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join