It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence : Terror operation in U.S., Europe possibly imminent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
and in alternative news - the same people also used the artwork for a video game to say a nuclear strike was imminent- 6 months ago....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Scare tactics most likely to get the Republican party into office.

Just like how a random bin Laden Video appeared in the last election.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
oh #, this isn't good.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I question the source too.

But if true. Get guns, ammo, food, and kiss the next season of Big Brother goodbye!

Well at least that would be something positive about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

I can't wait until Bush is no longer President, the people can shut up about him becoming dictator, because...it's not going to happen, get over it.

I just love it when people get their crystal balls all shined up and in working order.
Geesh, I feel SO much better now!
Yellowcard said it ain't so - it ain't so.
And to think I stocked up on all that rice, aspirin, water, ammo...
Naw, I hope you're right Yellow. Really.

All in all I think the USA will be hearing many more such *threats* between now and election time, if there is an election time. Every day the odds favor the negative as the escalation of conflicts between the USA and the World increase.

...boo...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by dgtempe

Okay dgtempe, if in theory that Al Qaeda attacks when McCain or Obama is in power, does it automatically favor them? Perhaps Obama himself will use this attack to implement his new policies. And we can accuse Obama of using this attack as an excuse. We can claim that the attack was perpetuated by the CIA because it works in Obama's favor and not for Al Qaeda somehow.

Osama Bin Laden says he attacks the U.S. because of American troops in the ME. Bush says Bin Laden attacks because he hates freedom. Soooo do you think Al Qaeda is attacking the U.S. because they love Bush and helping him?

Can you even prove that Bin Laden has anything to do with this? If he did, why hasn`t there been an arrest warrant issued on him by the government? It seems to me, if they know he is guilty of this, the first thing to do is put an arrest warrant out on him. But, have they? Show me where they did.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Does this mean that a bunch of Jihadis are about to commit mass suicide this weekend possibly? Why would anyone care about that?

That's all they've been doing lately, afterall.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dictatorships are so last year. You don't need a dictatorship when all you have to do is change the faces (President, VP, etc.) and the behind-the-scenes folks all remain the same. You end up with a defacto dictatorship and simply change the puppet in whose arse they have their hand. The sheeple think they get a new Prez and that everything will be ok now. Meanwhile it's business-as-usual where it really matters.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

you've got that right, friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

"Pray for the successes of our brothers in America & Europe. Expect 'good news' soon."

Sounds like they are opening a chain of restaurants abroad, and expect them to be a big hit! Um.. could be anything. Even if it's true, but I get suspicious whenever I read about "deep under-cover operative." Who are these guys? Whay deep cover operatives do they know? Why would ANY operative communicate with anyone, other than their own agency. Rather dodgy if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I could say for the same thing for President Clinton. Osama Bin Laden came in when Clinton mentioned him first. Hmmmm....perhaps Bin Laden was working for....nah can't be.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Theres already an arrest warrant for him since 1998. Where have you've been.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I question the source too.

But if true. Get guns, ammo, food, and kiss the next season of Big Brother goodbye!

WHAT!? No Big Brother? Sh!t! That pisses me off. They better not attack us now.

LOL

Sorry, but that source is HIGHLY questionable.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Oh, really? Please point me to where I can see it.

If your talking about the one when Clinton was in office, that has nothing to do with 9/11. If he is to be tried for 9/11, they need to make it legal with an arrest warrant with that charge on it.

And where have I been? Right here thinking about what little you know about the law.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'll believe Bush giving up on his post when he moves out of the White House and is replaced by an elected substitute (who may or may not carry on with the same program but that's another matter)

An attack at this time would allow Bush to call for a state of Emergency, suspend elections and just keep doing what he does best.. ushering in America's financial and military disintegration..

On the other side, how many times haven't we heard about 'imminent attacks' which turned out to be absolute bogus ?

And when did we ever get an official warning when something REAL was going on ? Even when the goverment is warned by a dozen foreign intelligence agencys they rather sit on thàt information then give us a break..

Offcourse, the terms are so loose they could apply to just about any time and place in the Western World so what's the use worrying over it, anyway ? I'd rather die when going about business as usual in my life, then fearing so much I don't get to live anyway..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Isn't this exactly what the Uk and American governments want you to believe? That Islamic extremists could be hiding in any city, anywhere? And whats more, their out to bring death and destruction to a city near you soon!
I'm sorry but I don't believe it for a second. It's nothing but scare tactics designed to get each of us to give up even more civil rights and liberties. If they can't scare you into submission they'll detonate a dirty bomb somewhere and blame it on Iran. . . Either way, there's nothing that you or I can do about it except grit your teeth and hold on and see what happens next.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Bin Laden WAS indicted for the USS Cole bombings.

However he has NOT been officially charged with 9-11.

So, in a sense you are both right...

But in regards to 9-11, I find that a bit puzzling, yes..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They would be able to take him to trial for the Cole bombing, but not 9/11. That`s why it is strange. That`s what makes me wonder if he really had anything to do with 9/11. You would think that if they wanted him to stand trial for it, they would do it in a legal way.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
'They' don't want him to stand trial for anything.. Bush even admitted he's not worried over Osama Bin Laden..

He's far too usefull a tool and scapegoat for any future transgressions 'they' would dream up of perpetrating.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.worldpress.org...

Osama Bin Laden transcript

Peace be upon he who follows the guidance: People of America this talk of mine is for you and concerns the ideal way to prevent another Manhattan, and deals with the war and its causes and results.

Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 - may Allah have mercy on them.

No, we fight because we are free men who don't sleep under oppression. We want to restore freedom to our nation, just as you lay waste to our nation. So shall we lay waste to yours.

No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. Whereas thinking people, when disaster strikes, make it their priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again.

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate American policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.

This means the oppressing and embargoing to death of millions as Bush Sr did in Iraq in the greatest mass slaughter of children mankind has ever known, and it means the throwing of millions of pounds of bombs and explosives at millions of children - also in Iraq - as Bush Jr did, in order to remove an old agent and replace him with a new puppet to assist in the pilfering of Iraq's oil and other outrages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join