It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence : Terror operation in U.S., Europe possibly imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Intelligence : Terror operation in U.S., Europe possibly imminent

www.homelandsecurityus.com

17 September 2008: A disturbing communication posted in a high level Arabic language forum suggests that some type of terrorist operation is currently underway, targeting sites within the United States and Europe. According to information developed within the last 24 hours by a deep-cover intelligence operative, Islamic terrorists have been dispatched to the U.S. and Europe and may be in place, preparing to execute unspecified terrorist attacks within the U.S. and Europe.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
An excuse to finally attack Iran , and center all attention away from our economic collapse ?

www.homelandsecurityus.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Is that site reliable? I mean this isn't straight from DHS.gov so how can you say it's true?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I question the source too.

But if true. Get guns, ammo, food, and kiss the next season of Big Brother goodbye!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Heard it straight from the boogie man myself last night on C2C.

all i have to say is:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I question the source too.

But if true. Get guns, ammo, food, and kiss the next season of Big Brother goodbye!

you know,you seem to say that alot,it appears to be your catch phrase "get guns,food and ammo".

you seem like an interesting chap to be around, im sure id feel safe in your presence should anything go amiss!.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Sir, Plucky is indeed interesting but she is certainly not a chap.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I guess this is the best intel the website can get by have people looking at Islamic Jihad websites and read what people post. Not exactly the kind of intel I pounce upon. Even if its real, its too vague to work on except to raise awareness.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That's really interesting because I was surprised to see that Montana is pink as a schoolgirl's slip today: NOAA Map. They are supposedly conducting some type of civil defense drill. Wasn't something similar occurring on 09/11/01?

I've taken a screenshot for posterity.

Obsrvr

[edit on 9/18/08 by Obsrvr]

You have to admit that the timing is annoying. The SHTF here and suddenly we're under threat again. Funny how that happens. These people must think we're stupid.

[edit on 9/18/08 by Obsrvr]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
reply to post by welivefortheson

Sir, Plucky is indeed interesting but she is certainly not a chap.

dear god! , i think ive just popped my cork!.

ahhh id love to tame a dame like that, ammo in every cavity, ak 47's and gasmasks where the ironing board should be!.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I guess this is the best intel the website can get by have people looking at Islamic Jihad websites and read what people post. Not exactly the kind of intel I pounce upon. Even if its real, its too vague to work on except to raise awareness.

Well like in the UK you can find conspiracy message boards in Pakistan you can find Anti-American message boards. Then again, what's the difference.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Bush needs this so he can impose himself for continuity of government AKA DICTATORSHIP.

Doesnt anyone wonder how all actions taken by Bin Ladin or Al Qaeda ALWAYS FAVOR BUSH?????

They hit us, BANG, we're done for. Its quite interesting how things always develop in Bush's favor.

Really.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

The homelandsecurityus.com site has got to be one of the most unreliable sources out there. They are in the business of selling alarmism and fear, and how many times have their bogus reports been posted and debunked on ATS now? A dozen?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Okay dgtempe, if in theory that Al Qaeda attacks when McCain or Obama is in power, does it automatically favor them? Perhaps Obama himself will use this attack to implement his new policies. And we can accuse Obama of using this attack as an excuse. We can claim that the attack was perpetuated by the CIA because it works in Obama's favor and not for Al Qaeda somehow.

Osama Bin Laden says he attacks the U.S. because of American troops in the ME. Bush says Bin Laden attacks because he hates freedom. Soooo do you think Al Qaeda is attacking the U.S. because they love Bush and helping him?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Douglas J. Hagmann is a private investigator according to his own website.
He has produced his site to look like a government website.
Just did a quick "Google" on him and found this article...
Link
Check the rest of Google out for more claims into his character.
Don't think this is anything to be worried about....

( Famous last words??? )

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Pay no attention to those whining financial types, vote for me or the terrorists win! - Bush

No matter what happens, there will always be a terrorist threat, even if they have to do it themsleves!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by dgtempe

Okay dgtempe, if in theory that Al Qaeda attacks when McCain or Obama is in power, does it automatically favor them? Perhaps Obama himself will use this attack to implement his new policies. And we can accuse Obama of using this attack as an excuse. We can claim that the attack was perpetuated by the CIA because it works in Obama's favor and not for Al Qaeda somehow.

Osama Bin Laden says he attacks the U.S. because of American troops in the ME. Bush says Bin Laden attacks because he hates freedom. Soooo do you think Al Qaeda is attacking the U.S. because they love Bush and helping him?
Bush is still the president so its not fair to assume any other scenario for now.
As far as favoring Bush, i'm talking in different terms: Its ironic that the possible masterminds of 911, supposing its really Bush/Cheney/Devil/Aliens/the Matrix....and supposing that they really want an event to inprison us all, i.e, Martial Law, NW, etc, this would serve in aiding this conspiracy A WHOLE LOT. You see?

On the surface, you're right, but its when you get into the other possibilities that

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well a post on an Arabic language board is hardly first class info, but, as I believe the OP suggested, this could be the warmup to another false-flag attack.
I Just read on Project Camelot that a war on Iran was now a "done deal" so a false flag attack would be an obvious way to justify it.

www.projectcamelot.net...
However neither of the sources are very solid so it may very well just be yet another false alarm, I certainly hope so...
A lot of things are happening now globally and I do believe that there are people in high places who are getting desperate enough to do something drastic.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I can't wait until Bush is no longer President, the people can shut up about him becoming dictator, because...it's not going to happen, get over it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

False-flag 9/11 attack, False information on WMDs in Iraq , this administration should not be taken lightly in its final months in power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join