It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Blasts 'Secret Government' Running Economy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It almost seems as if Ron Paul is the only congressman who gives a f***. All the others are just yesman doing what they are told. its a sad sad world. too bad we can't have a good president comin in

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
they know exactly what they are doing. They dont want the dollar anymore, they want the Amero in order to centralise the economy that bit further. Remember centralisation equals control.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

yes very important to get the truth out and to wake up Humanity,thanks for posting this bro..

i have a small thread titled Exposing the Bankers as well with lots of info..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

much love to you all..

namaste

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"On Monday morning, September 15, something VERY strange occurred"

This is exactly the type of stuff Ron Paul is talking about:
www.financialsense.com...

There are economics professors who've taught investment principals for decades, managed private banks, other lending institutions, and brokerage houses who will tell you that even they don't understand how these
'derivatives managers' are doing this. It's the biggest financial scam in history.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sure it`s a nice setup in a way. J.P. Morgan has a bunch of bad investments to dump, so what do you do when your one of the richest institutions in the world? You set it up so you CAN dump them by giving the bad investments to an institution that is going under at the last minute, then get all your money back via the government. Now, you have all your money back, and no more bad investments to hold you down. A complete scam, at our expence.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Is it true RP's wife is an eastern star freemason? and is it true that eastern stars can only marry freemasons?

So is this guy a freemason or not and does it matter?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Rockpuck,

I disagree with this claim. The reason is that even in a complete and utter collapse the truly rich and in control have already secured their assets.

The rest of the so call rich mean nothing to the controllers.

It has very little to with money, capitalism, governments. It has to do with control. Money is just a tool in the whole system.

Regards,

RT

Originally posted by Rockpuck

If they wanted an economic collapse, they wouldn't be bailing out corporations would they?

It's a sad tale about some rich men protecting rich men and their rich assets to ensure they remain as rich as they once where in exchange for making certain other rich men even richer for their troubles.

We call it Capitalism, or rather, we still do in vain, it's more like an Oligarchy.

Just understand this:

When the economy falls and the Dollar collapses, rich men are no longer rich, they are just as poor as the rest of us. Only they won't have any friends, and all those they hit on the way up to their little pedestal will have a blast knocking the crap out of them on their way back down.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't have any comment but to comment that I really don't care anymore..

Since we don't wear bare skin outfits, kill ourselves on drugs, or commit suicide or did some kick ass movie.. We don't really matter in the swing of things..

The sheep keep eating grass over there, while we tell them to see us for better grass.. Well I hope they choke on the tihs..

We have done this to ourselves thru apathy, ignorance, and stupidity.. If the Us goes down then we deserve every second of it..

I am sick of telling morons to go thru the door.. I will be parting as the constitution is burned.. Deserves us right.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

Many of the founding fathers were masons.

If that is a big deal, it truly makes for some irony around here.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer_X
Is it true RP's wife is an eastern star Freemason? and is it true that eastern stars can only marry Freemasons?

So is this guy a Freemason or not and does it matter?

I really don't think it matters, I know a lot of people would probably not agree with me. My grand father was a 32nd (is that the highest open rank?) Mason when he died. He delivered Coke-a-Cola in Arkansas for 40+years. Where I work now there are several Masons, mostly retired engineers for the likes of Xerox spending their time riding Honda Gold Wings and volunteering for their local EMS; no big conspiracies here.

Probably millions are Masons all over the world and the organization is mostly a very positive thing and is greatly beneficial to the community.

IF there is a 'conspiracy' angle to it, and I'll even admit there is a lot of evidence for there to be. I would have a really hard time seeing RP as a part of it. I would rather imagine that any Elitist or Tyrannical entity would probably want him dead rather then doing what he does which is openly speak out against these things - or at least the things that would help keep such people in power.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chilled Zen
The man speaks the truth, I wish we had a Politician like him in the UK instead of the spineless useless lot we have now.

coulnd not agree more with you. wankers the lot of them

peace
kirky

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

To bad Ron Paul killed himself by putting himself out on a limb about radical issues; so now when he talks about credible issues no one will listen. Great job Ron.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

People will wise up eventually. I think we're just in the beginning stages of seeing how much power the internet has of making people in society today. The Ron Paul phenomena is just beginning to pick up steam.

Campaign for Liberty

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
When the FED was set up the problem was that the US Treasury was CHARGED interest on the money printed for use as charged by Congress which Constitutionally is the ONLY branch who has power of the purse.

It SHOULD have been set up that the treasury printed money and LENT it to the Fed at a .5% interest rate for government budget items and another amount printed at 1% interest to be used in the private sector.

THUS…when printing money and operating the government we would EARN money as a society as the GDP grew. Insted our national debt has RISEN since Reagan vis-a-vis the GDP. Clinton lowered it but…King Gorgie Jr as expotentially rised it to the point of this collapse we are seeing and the loss of our precious treasure of human lives in needless wars.

I think the Declaration of Independance needs to be looked at seriously again:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. ”

Robert H. Williams
www.commonsensecentral.net...
www.mycommonsensepolitics.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by toepick

Fair points thank you. I need all the help I can get.

JFKs speech about secret societies was quite shocking, then he got shot, tho he was probably a mason too. Im slightly baffled. I know that doesnt make him one of the other team. I hear there are blues and reds and sometimes they cross each other all over the place.

Dont get me wrong Im not anti masons at all. My uncle was president of a lodge until he died, not that we spoke of it or that him being a mason puts my mind at ease. Big deal, he may have never heard of Illuminati. I dont know how high president is either.

I believe (with slight doubts) that what people call the Illuminati from 1776, went and infiltrated freemasonry and other things. Hence the eye in the triangle at the top of the 13 stepped pyramid, for 13 families. The bloodlines. I get this view from Robert Anton Wilson he seems pretty much un-argued with and a MUCH smarter guy than me. Tho I should revise some of his stuff because I havnt totally understood his version of it all, he wasnt keen on putting things in a nutshell was he dear Bob. (rip)

Didnt Albert Pike and Manly P Hall both state that when and if you get the chance to get to the top 31 32 and 33 degrees .. you are told Lucifer is God?
Im just thinking off the top of my head I cant remember exact phrases but I can get them. 'Morals and Dogma' spring to mind.

We also have the famous Stalin quote.. 'It doesnt matter who the people vote for, they always vote for us'. (having no other option because they elect by blood)

Maybe its usually only people with those kind of genes who go into politics and places of power. Most simple decent people dont want power or jobs being responsible for millions. IMO. Tho Im not saying everyone who gos for those jobs are inclined to being offkey. But they can be easy manipulated, without even knowing. Especially if they lack knowledge and psychology lessons.

So now, psychologically minded as these secret govern- 'mentals' are, RP (Role Player) could just be there to provide a last piece of illusory democratic hope, it continues to give us the impression we still really do have a choice -- when actually... as is usually the case... we dont. My head is spinning.

It would be so easy to trick people with a Ron Paul character, the more he talks about what he does the more people like us who are aware of the subjects will like him. Think about it. What better way to get a vote AND remain hidden? Just a thought. I think everybody should stop voting altogether. Psychology is one MAJOR subject most people dont deal with.

Alex Jones is another one Im concerned with. Ive heard even he may be CIA Jesuit plant? Yes now Im one confused fella
One thing I know is there are many little conspiracies and MAN is a conspiracy to his own self. And we throw all that out in the world purposely and by accident, synchronicity plays another head flip and now we have a messy world because we dont truly know our- selves. All knowledge is leading us back to our selves yet we look outside instead of inwards.

Im not even American Im in UK. Therefore I can be more objective. You know how it is when people are so close to something we cant see the big picture we have to step way back. Like looking at masonic street layouts. LOL

Some masons will deny they have been 'infiltrated' by anybody. But why would it be so hard to believe?

Sorry if this post is a mess I cant quite keep my head in order.

X...

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
People must begin to look and understand!!!!

This so called "government bailout" is simply the fed placing all the tax burden on us people! It is pure insanity! We sheep are just eating this bailout up when in actuality what is happening is the bailout of huge corporations and all the burden they should be holding is being thrown on us, and we don't even think or care about it. We sit back and watch the DOW jump 700+ points in the last two days, smile, and watch our televisions.

Take a long and hard look at what the people on this website are doing. The action they are taking. Many of the people posting here are extremely wealthy people who actually care about the normal middle and lower class American citizen.

www.tickerforum.org...

Watch the vote that is coming up for this "bailout"! Pay attention to what congress does! Congress will sit back and NOT VOTE or they will bow to the FED! Look at the statistics after the vote takes place. Take note of who voted and who didn't! Watch Obama (Obama already has) and McCain play lip service to this bailout. Or if they don't play the lip service watch them idly sit by as we take a trillion dollar debt placed in the taxpayers laps as these bank owners get wealthy.......these same banks that started the problem in the first place by throwing Americans, who don't understand the system, balloon mortgages and loans they knew would never be payed!

I'm am so angry right now at our government and to top it off I just finished watching Hotel Rwanda. Definitely not the type of movie for me to watch during a time like this.

Ron Paul is completely correct in his assessment! Some fun reading for you all!

www.tickerforum.org...

This guy who does these tickers is a true patriot. He is someone who really cares for us, the American people unlike our congress, our presidential candidates, and the banks owners that are sipping their liquor this evening.

Allowing this "bailout" to proceed is the same as handing our country over to the FED and telling them they are the most powerful entity within our country. Congress is weak. Our executive branch is weak. The FED and bankers hold this country in the palms of their hands.

Edit: Here is a great thread on what we can do and WHAT MUST HAPPEN NOW!

www.tickerforum.org...

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Bugman82]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Middle Class this and Middle Class that. I have nothing against the Middle calls of any nature..BUT what about the Working Class??? We are the Folk who is keeping America On its Tip Toes and we are barley Survive
this foolishness thats going on..what the Crap!! Honestly, and this is Just my Opinion. I believe no one Would Believe Ron Paul Anyways. Like he said about the Secret Government This and that.. The same secret Government is the ones In Control of the FED-banking/Credit System over all..so them Secret Monkey's know what the hell they are doing. Dmn them Illuminati Folks!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13

To bad Ron Paul killed himself by putting himself out on a limb about radical issues; so now when he talks about credible issues no one will listen. Great job Ron.

Radical issues like what? Abolishing the illegal Federal Reserve that got us into this mess, backing our currency with sound money, and putting an end to our aggressive foreign policy which costs us unbelievable amounts of blood and treasure and discredits our good name? Yea, what a kook.
Not his fault people are too stupid to listen to his message.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by me.b4ck]

[edit on 19-9-2008 by me.b4ck]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
HAHA, it's amazing how NOW, literally every major MSM outlet NOW wants to hear what Dr. Paul has to say! Where the heck were all these sell-outs when he was vying for the presidency?!? Now that everything is unraveling, and all the things he was warning against are coming to fruition, all these networks are wanting to talk to him! Go figure...

Here he is on CNN today, stating how these bail-out deals are completely screwing over the tax-payers, and are the "equivelent of a fix for a drug-addict"...lol

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The more exposure the better. People will be willing to listen now too, with this huge cloud looming over everyone's heads.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join