It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 bigfoot creatures killed and buried?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The story reminds me a lot of the "sub-plot" recently added to the Patterson/Gimlin story about several Bigfoot being shot and buried. I don't know. Just another story... And of course the big questions. Why now?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I tend to sway on the hoax side with this one.

Its hard for one person to keep a secret let alone 3 people.

I also found his description of the creature somewhat 'rehearsed'.

"Plum-like mouth"....

"high bridge forehead"...

Yes, he speaks as being credible, but could that be that the 'hillbilly' accent is covering up what may come across as non-credible from someone with indoor plumbing?

I would say that with all the hype and money prospects to be made off Bigfoot lately, this guy could of become Jed Clampett and cashed in, if it was in fact real.

This will turn into the same crap we all just witnessed with the Biscardi fiasco, make the statement, give a little supposed evidence, and then crapola... nothing.

This guy will get some fame, maybe some money from those stupid enough to pay for 'air', but all in all.. too many reasons why this is fake.

If I am wrong... we should know soon enough when his 'Lawyer' (who incidentally.. is probably the town mayor, school bus driver, local shoe repair guy and ice cream man)
tells him what he has known all along.. Bigfoot are fair game in TX.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cmd18B

Back around 2006 I was on my way to an oilfield location down in Nacogdoches, TX. It was around 1 or 2 am and I had Coast to Coast with George Noory on the AM radio. He had a guest on there that was talking about seeing two Bigfoots in the woods when he was hunting with his buddies. He said they'd shot and killed both. A male and a female. Basically the same story you told. But he added that he was afraid that if they had human DNA, he'd be arrested for murder. He mentioned that he drew a map to the exact location of their burial but tore the map in two. He gave one side to his wife and said when he died that she would get the other half and could turn it in to authorities. It's been 10 years since I heard that but it still sticks out in my mind like I heard it last night.

I guess it stands out so much because nothing beats that low quality, static AM talk radio about this kind of stuff when you're driving alone down a quiet, wide open empty highway in Texas at 1 or 2 in the morning without a single car in sight. Just you and soft green glow of an old Ford pickup truck radio, a window rolled down about an inch, and a cigarette in my left hand.

The old man's story was the most convincing story I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join