It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuck 'agent' tells cops of secret bomb mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Stuck 'agent' tells cops of secret bomb mission

www.sfgate.com

Hoisted up and read his rights, Smith told police he was a "special agent from the United States Illuminati, badge number 0931" and had rappelled onto the museum from a helicopter, a police report said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
First rule of the Illuminati, Don't tell about the Illuminati!!

Second rule of the Illuminati, Don't tell about the Illuminati!!

www.sfgate.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This really brightened my otherwise lackluster day! I had no idea that when special agents of the illuminati get themselves stuck in an air vent, all they have to do is call 911.

Sure hope they find that nuclear warhead in the blue plastic cow sculpture, which may or may not be in a Memphis museum...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by masawa

Do you think he was trying to avoid jail by going directly to a mental health facility or, does he believe that comment in your opinion? Lol, I bet he posts all kinds of stuff right here when he isn't on his "missions"

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the good laugh.

Somehow, if the Illuminati exist, I don't think that they'd be hiring that gut to do their secret missions.

Perhaps he is a member of the Luni-inati since they only come out when there is a full moon.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Haha, this kid looks like Macauly Culkin (sp?).

Can't believe he thought he would get away with the crime by name-dropping the Illuminati. Although, like the above posted stated, it might be a good ploy to get off with an insanity plea. Better to be "crazy" and "cured" than to be a felon....I guess.

Good post!

top topics

join