It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Obama loses the race?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
He will lose, no doubt about that, but what is really sad, is they have almost the entire black population thinking he's the "Brother's Savior". It's sad they are playing so heavily on the racial card, even going so low as to have him on TV playing basketball with young blacks in the ghetto.

I don't hate the guy. Like many have said here already, both runners are bought, paid for, and are just actors. Both are the WRONG choice.

Obama for change? I laugh so hard I may wet myself. We need to vote in another party at this point, kill the Fed, kill lobbying, and take back our Country.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mxshodog

I owe the Black Community an Apology?

Okay I'm sorry that my Professor felt that you are from a high Context culture that uses your hands too much, talks to close to peoples faces, tends to be loud, assertive and physical in nature

I also apologize for walking through the projects back in Brooklyn when I know that things often get thrown randomly out the tenament building windows at White people

I'm sorry the DOJ figures show that Black on White Crime ranges from 2-10X as prevalent in America as White on Black Crime even though they represent only 1/7th of the population and Hispanics are included as White in the Statistics

I apologize for saying the Riots in LA were over a Crack head rather than portray his beating as an injustice to African Americans, I truely and with heartfelt sincerity hope the Cops in the future Beat all Crack heads operating motor vehicles and resisting arrest regardless of race or creed

I apologize to all African Americans everywhere for refering to them as Black even though I refer to myself as White and even though I know it absolutely had to be a White Person who was enough of a dork to coin the phrase African American and even though Madonna has been to Africa more times than 99% of African Americans have and it's been Hundreds of years since the last time most African Americans had a relative that walked that continent and also... despite the fact that great many Africans dislike African Americans

I particularly apologize for being pretty sure that African Americans are going to riot if Obama doesn't get elected

and oh yeah... I apologize if I made reference to a couple of the many, many (and I exagerated low) times growing up in Brooklyn I saw Black People Riot for absolutely ridiculous reasons far below the issue of a presidential election

and I apologize to the Black community for posting this footage of Nostrand ave.... in Brooklyn NY not far from where I grew up

(it gets good about 3 min in)

This is over a car accident with a cop car, very mild really but happens to be on tape

and oh yeah... I'd be happy to be wrong about the subject if Black people don't riot... it would be a good sign... But Katrina didn't actually leave much room for hope... Shooting at the Coast Guard?

Look man..I don't judge any..Any INDIVIDUAL by any standards until I talk to them

I like most people that I meet regardless of race or anything else

But come on? Your going to defend the LA riots... or this ...an accident?

I like to make jokes man, don't be offended

It's just stupid to not address that there are some serious problems within parts of the Black Community and that rime and violence very often waxes out of control

I don't tolerate no white skin head types around me... I don't tolerate hate from my people and I'll just as gladly make fun of them...

we marched in the 60's, we fought the civil war, we died in the Millions against Hitler right along side Black people...

I have NEVER seen Black people rise up against the violent criminal element in thier own neighborhodds or do anything else to put a stop to raceism in thier own community like White people have repeatedly and do repeatedly do...

You want racism gone... don't be afraid to speak out against the elements in your own community that foster the perception or Deny it is there

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That video is pretty shocking... It's hard to believe that occurs in New York, or anywhere else in the US for that matter. Talk about a lack of self-control...
I have never ever felt a need to carry a gun, but If I had been in that mess I would be been wishing I had one. I see your point here, hope that there isn't a riot in the event Obama loses... It would be like a civil war on the streets.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that I know a long list of names of people, friends, acquaintances, co-workers, etc. that are actually making arrangements to leave the country if McCain wins... Some of them seem very serious too...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

Hey.. nobody is making anyone stay in the US. Like it or Leave it, right?
Where are they gonna go? Hope they find a better home elsewhere, and wish them the very best. I personally will believe in the US no matter what happens.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

I agree, I plan on sticking it out also. Didn't mean that I myself was planning on leaving, just that others I know have been discussing the idea...

But to answer your question most are talking about Canada, others are talking about somewhere in the EU.

i won't say that I'll believe no matter what... that encompasses to much for me to say that. There are always possible routes that things could take to cause me to want to leave. I won't know what they are though until they happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You prove that racists come in all colors. Using your logic, the fact that whites earn more and have more degrees means they're smarter.
The fact that less than 8% of elite troops are black means whites are better soldiers and braver?
Try looking past your own bigotry.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

finally, someone with some sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by Kahis

You live in a White neighborhood your whole life?

Just curious

lol, No, Ive lived in the Bronx in NY, and Chicago's Latin neigborhoods most of my life, then the murder capitol of the world Aurora IL. You'd have to be very ignorant to ask such a question. Blacks and Latinos care just as much about luxuries as whites if not more. Ive been broke most of my life now Im, well not. But Ive seen more expensive things belonging to the poor than anyone else. White doesnt mean rich...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Honestly, I do not favor either side one way or another. I am just along for the ride like everyone else. I do however do want the heads up when this ride gets bumpy.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think that list of riots is wrong because here in south philly(grays ferry) weve had more then that number of race riots

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

If Obama wins add his name at the top, he will murder over 2 billion, or approx 1/3 of the world population..........His ignorance will cause the beginningof nuclear war with Iran which will grow into worldwide nulcear war............

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join