It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is every Meier photo a fake ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
yes that's true it's speculation. but possible in my opinion and even you admit that the religion factor would bring on more reasons why people would not like him ?

Sure. Claiming other religions are false on the basis of UFO photographs would presumably offend a number of people. Throw in the reincarnation claims and it's a religious powdercake. I don't know if you read Meier's first and second contact note but he targets another 'crowd' as well. The UFO believers, and here is where it gets interesting and the 'outside duress' angle not only becomes unlikely but suspicion must fall on Meier starting a disinformation campaign himself.
Right from the start he attacked other ufological figures, contactees. Often using ridiculous claims. Why? Because he wants to be the only one portrayed as being a genuine contactee. You started a thread on James Gilliland, do you know what Meier had to say about him? 'It's a false case involving secret U.S. military craft posing as ETs.' There you go! You defend Meier but the case content is conflictive with others such as Gilliland. That's why I asked if you were aware what (case)load you think you're pulling.
Meier does not work with the rest of ufology, it's a stand-alone case. Get that straight. You put up eyewitness testimony supporting the Meier case. Do you know what Meier said about eyewitnesses in the Adamski and Menger case? 'Those eyewitnesses were influenced by Adamski and Menger using "suggestive powers" (hypnosis).' In other words the eyewitness testimonies were false. Do you know what Meier said about Betty&Barney Hill? 'They were influenced by strong EM fields causing hallucinations'. There you go, case false. Dan Fry? 'Had a "real-vision" caused by renegade ETs.' Case false. It goes on and on.
The point is that Meier consistently attacked others and claimed they were not the real thing. This also creates conflict.

so here we have a guy claiming alien contact and a preaching a different type of religion....hmmm...i would not be surprised at all if there was a disinfo campaign to dilute his credibility.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the disinfo campaign originates from Meier. Starting in 1975 he tried to debunk, downplay and distort other ufo/contactee material. He sure as hell attacked the credibility of others and since he still does it till this day it's consistent!
No outside interference. Just Meier, and if his ET contacts do exist in the form he claims, they are guilty as well.
So instead of coming up with theories favouring the case you should take a hard look what's it all about.

Know what (case)load you're pulling.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

You don't have to pay anything to understand his mission

Does that sound goofy
You don't have to be a member of anything
It costs nothing absotutely nothing

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

As far as I understand it old Bill stated that the barney and betty hill was the only true obduction in that century.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
reply to post by TerraX

You don't have to pay anything to understand his mission

Does that sound goofy
You don't have to be a member of anything
It costs nothing absotutely nothing

shop.figu.org...
Maybe you mean, 'you don't have to pay anything to believe his mission'?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

ill start by admiting, ive never even heard of meier, but i have seen these photos discussed many times..

im no expert in any way, i just take what i see and go with my gut feeling, and my gut feeling screams fake on all them.

they just all look sooo perfect, the first pic with teh white and orange ufo, teh white and orange bit looks like the vent on the front of a dust mask.

the pics dont add up, grainy / fuzzy backgrounds yet the ufo's are in near perfect quality... maybe not perfect, but deffinitelly alot better than the original images.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
reply to post by TerraX

As far as I understand it old Bill stated that the barney and betty hill was the only true obduction in that century.

Meier changed his story. I'm trying to find the article in where it is mentioned. Travis Walton and Whitley Strieber are also regarded as false.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

You started a thread on James Gilliland, do you know what Meier had to say about him? 'It's a false case involving secret U.S. military craft posing as ETs.'

i am aware of Meier"s " i'm the only one " claims, and if he is going to be preaching a religion type message it would make sense that he would try to deflect all other supposed messages of other contactee's.

it's easy to realize that he would not want any confusion from his followers and by making those claims he would accomplish that. the religious angle in this case sure does put an interesting twist to his story.

unfortunately nobody can prove that the other contactee's are actually telling the truth either. so in my opinion it creates a gray area of uncertainty wich works in Meier"s favor. other than Adamski none of the supposed contactee's have co-oberating evidence from witnesses that i am aware of.

www.tjresearch.info...

That's why I asked if you were aware what (case)load you think you're pulling.

i have stated my position on this already in this thread and to repeat it i will say again that i am on the fence about this whole case but leaning towards the side of the widely accepted theory that he did in fact have some kind of UFO/Alien encounter early on.

one of the many reasons that i subscribe to that theory is because of my own personal encounter with a UFO and because of the details of my event story i can easily believe that E.T.'s or something is flying around this planet.

somebody that has not experienced a close encounter would not have the same take on a case like Meier's as me, and that is to be expected in my opinion.

Meier does not work with the rest of ufology, it's a stand-alone case.

well i have already told you how i feel about him making the claims he has...however in a weird way, i kinda don't find it extremely unbelievable either. if Aliens where going to contact humans would they just go around randomly picking many people to spread a message or would they be more discreet and only choose one way of initiating contact to minimize their impact of a timeline ? who really can say for sure. i think the Adamski case is the only one comparable to Meier's.

You put up eyewitness testimony supporting the Meier case.

well if your going to talk about this case ... it's a Huge piece of evidence and to leave it out or dismiss it unjustly is... foolish. i find the witness testimony including Stevens, to be amazing and one of the reasons i am actually willing to even discuss this.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the disinfo campaign originates from Meier.

i think there is some truth to that i will agree. but i still can't rule out the possibility that he was also forced by the PTB. you cannot deny that fact that there is a concerted coverup of this subject and some of the reasons for that are global security implications and religions being affected and the big conglomerates losing their stranglehold on everyone.

in my opinion ...there is NO doubt that anyone having contact with Aliens is going to be silenced one way or another. if anyone didn't agree with that then i would call them ignorant.

So instead of coming up with theories favouring the case you should take a hard look what's it all about.

this is where we disagree
i think you should stop coming up with reasons to dismiss the entire thing and take a hard look at what could have been a real contact experience. i do understand why you think the way you do but the facts of this case are heavy on both sides the way i see it.

Know what (case)load you're pulling.

once again i am not pulling anything...i am neutral on this, believe it or not
and anyone that isn't may be unretrievable.

here are some more interesting photo's and i know your gonna love this first one...hehehe

this next one is a bad copy but it sure does look like the ufo is behind the tree branch and the other trees show the scale.

does anyone have a better copy of that photo ? might be #30...not sure

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Like I said, every scammer has a few hundred people that will believe them. It seems like most of them gather at ATS.

If I were a hoxer/scammer like Billy, this was the first place I would come to get people to believe my bull.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
real or not I dont know but Im sure there are hundreds of people out there whos duty is to make false claimes, take fake pictures only to be debunked by folks like the ones here and to spread ridicule and disinformation about a very important subject. The more we laugh about it the more the coverup grows.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
If I were a hoxer/scammer like Billy, this was the first place I would come to get people to believe my B.S.

And then there are the OTHER types that congregate at ATS also... the rabid debunkers that try religiously to persaude people that 'there is nothing there' or that 'its all fake' or that 'its nothing but rocks'

This type get violent and nasty at times... seems they are on a 'mission' to protect the innocent from 'the crazies'... to 'deny ignorance' when in fact they do the opposite..

They go from thread to thread saying how much they hate the topic, yet a post count will show they participate more than the OP spreading their BS over and over again thinking that anyone but their own kind is listening...

It's actually amusing at time... you can almost see their reactions when they don't get their way... kinda look like this...

Fortunately of course, you don't fit into that group, right?

[edit on 23-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

Originally posted by LynUK
Just to add to my post that all recent UFO sighting are earthbound Nazi technology and not 'alien'. Many of the Adamski-era contactee's, who all mostly described the 'aliens' as blond 'Nordics' (I prefer the term interbred Aryans..) mentioned that full disclosure to us earthlings would not arrive until all our nations spoke as one voice.

Maybe 'they' meant a world democracy? Another thing. If you read a lot of the 'contactee literature' you'll notice that many types of humanoids are reported, not just 'Aryan blonds'. Even Adamski claimed that his 2 other contacts had brownish hair, different from the person (Orthon) he met in the desert. Author Timothy Good has many of those stories in his book Alien Base.

Now if that isn't a way of describing a New World Order, One World Government I don't know what is. And as Jim Marrs describes in 'The Rise of the Fourth Reich' -this is the singular goal of the Nazis. A One World Government that rules with a police state iron-fist, a 'Brave New World' were population control and eugenics is the norm.
Somehow, this is all coming together

Geesh. That's one hell of a conspiracy theory. I hope you can sleep at night.

Hey TerraX, thanks for the reply, I was beginning to feel invisible....

I appreciate not all 'aliens' of the Nordic era were blonde, it is though an Ayran ideal but not critical for their Hoi polloi, Hitler's brooding dark looks would hardly offend them after all. You know though, I have changed a 30-year belief on UFOs and 'aliens' and that I feel they are 100% earthly and part of a thriving Nazi society someplace.

Your are a clever person I have looked over your posts. Is your response to Jim Marrs findings that brief?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i am aware of Meier"s " i'm the only one " claims, and if he is going to be preaching a religion type message it would make sense that he would try to deflect all other supposed messages of other contactee's.

What does that say about Meier? "Deflecting" being a very softening word here. I would have used another word, guess you can figure that one out.

it's easy to realize that he would not want any confusion from his followers and by making those claims he would accomplish that. the religious angle in this case sure does put an interesting twist to his story.

Coming up with ridiculous, unfounded and unverifiable explanations to dismiss others is just plain and simple B.S. I'm not buying it in any way, shape or form. What would you think if I were to claim that your UFO experience was induced by an invisible cow-like alien creature from the planet Beano whose flatulance causes UFO-like hallucinations?
Maybe Meier doesn't want confusion from his followers, you could be right about that. Doesn't imply for a moment that he's being truthful.

unfortunately nobody can prove that the other contactee's are actually telling the truth either. so in my opinion it creates a gray area of uncertainty wich works in Meier"s favor. other than Adamski none of the supposed contactee's have co-oberating evidence from witnesses that i am aware of.

Other contactees such as Menger did have eyewitnesses. I would suggest reading the book 'Alien Base' by author Timothy Good. Controversy is there as well.

i have stated my position on this already in this thread and to repeat it i will say again that i am on the fence about this whole case but leaning towards the side of the widely accepted theory that he did in fact have some kind of UFO/Alien encounter early on.

Ok. Noted.

one of the many reasons that i subscribe to that theory is because of my own personal encounter with a UFO and because of the details of my event story i can easily believe that E.T.'s or something is flying around this planet.

Maybe I should tell you sometime about my encounters. Telling them to Meier would be pretty useless.
Ok. Gotta drive off that creature from the planet Beano.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The first picture, is in my opinion a fake.
Look at the grass, look at the ufo, then the tree behind it and the bush to the right.
It has lot more detail than both the tree and the bush.
Now compare it to the grass, about the same detail can be seen.

This image also contains the same characteristics.
The ufo has more detail than the tree behind it which means it is alot closer to the camera than what you think.
If that Ufo was some distance away it would also look bigger compared to the tree behind it.

This image is in just a too bad state to be able to tell anything from it really.
I'd gladly look at a better quallity image

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ATS is PROUD to have a Conspiracy Master called Jeff Ritzmann: why are we ignoring some of the best performances ever seen on ATS and we're trying to reduce this one to some "political" discussion? Are we considering the work made so far or are we starting again ignoring what has been done?
Jeff's work on this guy was so clear that i am really surprised that there are yet some doubts about this stuff.

Anyway....

Found a Billy Meier genuine photo

This photo was never debunked, it's not a CGI and his shave is original.
Well, there are no alien spacecrafts, but if the question was "is every Meier photo a fake ?" the answer is not.
Some of Billy Meier photos are genuine, this one is

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Found a Billy Meier genuine photo

This photo was never debunked, it's not a CGI and his shave is original.
Well, there are no alien spacecrafts, but if the question was "is every Meier photo a fake ?" the answer is not.
Some of Billy Meier photos are genuine, this one is

Sorry to disappoint you Internos, but that photo was actually debunked.

It is indeed Billy......Billy Gibbons of ZZ TOP!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Woah: i LOVE that group, what a FLASH:

www.tjresearch.info...
www.chupacabramania.com...
www.ufodigest.com...

LMAO
sorry didn't see the end of your post, lol.

[edit on 23/9/2008 by internos]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I know look at how clear they are.

We see blobs now... but 20 years put behind cloaking paid off.

Henry Stevens found a report of a saucer lift off in Germany and
back then one could see the craft.

Switzerland and Mexico still have old saucer models.
Meier 8mm sill looks like Mexico saucers and shrouded in electric fields.
The only way to have metallic bright and black images from a craft.

The only way to have high electric fields... ask Tesla or find his documents.

ED: Shhh Secret - Jimi Hendrix

[edit on 9/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

lol @ Internos...thanks

ATS is PROUD to have a Conspiracy Master called Jeff Ritzmann: why are we ignoring some of the best performances ever seen on ATS and we're trying to reduce this one to some "political" discussion? Are we considering the work made so far or are we starting again ignoring what has been done?
Jeff's work on this guy was so clear that i am really surprised that there are yet some doubts about this stuff.

i have read some of Ritzmans posts in some of the other threads and i will admit i am not 100% experienced with his work. all of the photos that were on the web that he produced have disappeared and from what i can gather his pictures couldn't stand up to the scrutiny of this investigation. correct me if i am wrong

i have also read in one of his posts that he subscibes to the idea that Billy may have had some type of experience and later faked all this for whatever reasons. i don't want to put words in his mouth but that is what i have concluded from reading his posts.

from reading his posts i will speculate that he does not believe any of the photos are real, and i will also say that just because he has made some reproductions that show these photos can be replicated does NOT prove they are fakes. it only proves that it can be done at this day and age and that's all it proves.

i believe this is his work...

excellent work no doubt...but it does not compare to some of the Meier photos in my opinion. also i have read that he was invited to make a replica of the wedding cake ufo photos with the tress but from what i can tell that never happened and he was fully content with what he had done already.

so if your going to spout off about all the work he has done and that i should not even be discussing this case than i say....show the work if you can

thanks internos for your input and hey...nice picture of Billy

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You pick the worst threads to vent don't you. I wouldn't have even spoken up in a Billy thread because that really doesn't help your cause.

The picture does wonders though thanks.

Of course I'm waiting for another totally non-related picture from you like someone looking at photographs of the moon, or a huge tunneling machine.

Not everyone can create bases and mining facilities out of rocks. You are one in a million!

More stars and points to you brother. Forward with your cause. (Say hello to John Lear for me.)

[edit on 23-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i530.photobucket.com...

One or two things about 'real' characteristics of a real saucer.

You can see the inflatable landing gear underneath the craft.

And a hint of light from electrostatic discharge.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join