It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is every Meier photo a fake ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Old Man

prove their fake and i will agree with you

this cant be a photoshop. Look at the reflection of the suns beams on the craft and the background. Looks like its really there!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia2012

this cant be a photoshop. Look at the reflection of the suns beams on the craft and the background. Looks like its really there!

It doesn't have to be a manipulated image to be fake. A model flying saucer and forced perspective work just fine.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LynUK
Just to add to my post that all recent UFO sighting are earthbound Nazi technology and not 'alien'. Many of the Adamski-era contactee's, who all mostly described the 'aliens' as blond 'Nordics' (I prefer the term interbred Aryans..) mentioned that full disclosure to us earthlings would not arrive until all our nations spoke as one voice.

Maybe 'they' meant a world democracy? Another thing. If you read a lot of the 'contactee literature' you'll notice that many types of humanoids are reported, not just 'Aryan blonds'. Even Adamski claimed that his 2 other contacts had brownish hair, different from the person (Orthon) he met in the desert. Author Timothy Good has many of those stories in his book Alien Base.

Now if that isn't a way of describing a New World Order, One World Government I don't know what is. And as Jim Marrs describes in 'The Rise of the Fourth Reich' -this is the singular goal of the Nazis. A One World Government that rules with a police state iron-fist, a 'Brave New World' were population control and eugenics is the norm.
Somehow, this is all coming together

Geesh. That's one hell of a conspiracy theory. I hope you can sleep at night.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Go here.

thebiggestsecret.online.fr...

If you still think this idiot's pictures are real after you read this, I have no help for your life.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DangrousDave20

Like I said, go to the above link. If you still believe Billy isn't a fraud, then please, provide evidence to the contrary of what is noted above.

This is one of his idiotic pictures proven fake from the website noted above.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

welcome to the machine

did it ever cross your mind that you could be used as a tool ?

ok i rephrased it. i wasn't calling you names

no you didn't strike a nerve either...i have seen it all before

[edit on 22-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'll remind you that name calling is against the rules, and I just provided you with evidence that these photos are fake. What more would you like?

Probably nothing based on your brilliant reply.

Did I strike a nerve?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It doesn't have to be a manipulated image to be fake. A model flying saucer and forced perspective work just fine.

true.. but you can't prove this is what is going on in these pictures

it's speculation to say this is forced perspective.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The website above proved without a shadow of a doubt that at least that photo was setup and faked.

That being said, anything else from this guy should automatically be dismissed.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That being said, anything else from this guy should automatically be dismissed.

not if these certain pictures were made under duress.

threats on your life and your family would make you do anything they wanted

this is a possibility since there is an ongoing coverup of this subject by the goverments

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh ok. So basically he was forced to make those pictures and that's why I am part of the machine.

I shall bow out now because I can't even respond nicely to that post.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

did i strike a nerve ?

it is possible that he was forced to be silenced or forced to discredit his story enough to dilute the truth about what was happening.

and just so you know i am on the fence about this and i am not a follower of Billy or anything like that. but i do have to consider all possibility's even if they are extreme sounding.

the one thing that leads me to believe that Billy was encountering UFO's at least is the witness testimony. have you read any of it ?

The dozen testimonies come from some nine witnesses, while involving a score of other witnesses, and relate to 10 different events involving Eduard Meier's ongoing ET contacts at that time. A comprehensive list of witnesses, the events they witnessed, dates and other information is given here.

This moved me to observe the light still more closely. Still, it was just stationary and silent. But then it began, hardly noticeable at first, to move and slowly to wander over the fir tops. Then it began to move faster and climbed up higher.

Seen from my position, and from my estimate, I observed it for a long time, until it had climbed up to about 200 to 300 meters height, where it slowly changed its dark-yellow color to a deep dark red. When it reached the mentioned height the light stopped for some moments, and then seen, continued moving directly towards me. It approached by a suddenly enormous speed, while the light increased in brilliance. And here again it changed its color, this time into a milky white. Then the sphere of light suddenly stopped at once and stood still, while I waited for whatever it was going to do. I should mention that the luminous object had continuously climbed up higher in its flight, and now moved at 2,000 to 3,000 meters above the ground.

www.tjresearch.info...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

People keep refering to that lid as proof of fake but if you examine it close enough I can see differing numbers of what i think is ribs. On the WC four and on container lid atleast five.
The so called carpet tack on WC is not on any of old Bill's photo's.
The so called experts who have reproduced his photos to proove they can be faked refuse to allow them to be examined by independant experts.
But alas it costs people nothing to receive the message of his mission.
I choose to read his works and find IMHO more logic in them (which is not belief based) than any religion or cult.
I do not recieve demands for money except for payment of that for which I wish to purchase.
It is a very personal journey and one that cannot be forced upon another.
Being made aware that there is choice other than the religious dribble we are force fed from infancy (this includes all relegions) is enough for now.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

That's the same as all the other ATS threads on old Bill
All talk and opinion nothing else
They talk in circles and thru strength in numbers decide it has been debunked.
Well he has certainly touched a nerve with a lot of people and I think that is what it is all about.
His Creation theory makes more sense than any bible garbage IMHO.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
His Creation theory makes more sense than any bible garbage IMHO.

What? You think Meier's creation theory makes sense?

This creation theory?:

46 Trillion Years Ago: The Universe was created
39 Trillion Years Ago: The first hominid life forms were created
646 Billion Years Ago: The Earth started forming
46 Billion Years Ago: The Earth started to solidify
5 Billion Years Ago: The Earth became a solid planet
9-12 Million Years Ago: The first Earth humans appeared

That makes sense to you?

BTW, this is taken directly from the section called "The History" on the DVD of "Silent Revolution Of Truth".

-Derek

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

What's the problem Derek are you scared of big numbers.
I'm no genious I'm doing the best I can so to accept it all on faith is exactly what the message is all about. Don't trust anyone figure it out by yourself.
Religions are faith based no proof or evidence.
I cannot say I know he is right and he asks not to believe him as well.
What he asks is to think about it a lot more

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

this is a possibility since there is an ongoing coverup of this subject by the goverments

That Meier made phoney photographs under duress is pure speculation. He certainly made enemies though and right from the start in 1975. Just read the first and second contact note of Billy Meier and it's pretty clear who he's targeting. Meier's claims regarding religion also made him a prime target in the minds of strict religious people. Don't believe me? Just imagine what would happen if Meier went to Iran and preached for the Muslim clerics that he is the reincarnation of Mohammed.
Maybe some thought should also be given as to why Meier claimed the photographs were genuine until he got caught.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

If that is the case.... I believe that those who say that ol' Billy is authentic should perhaps weedout the fakes and start showing us the authentic pictures, if any exist at all.

That might perhaps be a problem to do that though, since there are no original images existing.
Good Luck though.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
People keep refering to that lid as proof of fake but if you examine it close enough I can see differing numbers of what i think is ribs. On the WC four and on container lid atleast five.

The camera flash distorts it a little. The lids are identical. Even Meier and 'P'taah' confirmed it in FIGU bulletin nr. 10 (if I'm not mistaken) using a ridiculous explanation.

But alas it costs people nothing to receive the message of his mission.

Here's the FIGU passive membership application form;

Effective today, I am requesting a PASSIVE GROUPmembership with the ‹Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien› = ‹Free Communityof Interests for Fringe and Spiritual Sciences and Ufology› (a.k.a. ‹Free Community of Interests› and FIGU), CH-8495 Hinterschmidrüti.

Headquarter of the Passive Group: FIGU Semjase-Silver-Star-Center CH-8495 Schmidrüti/ZH Switzerland

A) The quarterly newsletter «Voice of the Aquarian Age» (Stimme der Wassermannzeit) is FIGU’s official magazine and contains all announcements regarding new publications of written material and events, etc. (language: German!) It is MANDATORYfor all PASSIVE GROUP MEMBERSto obtain a subscription of the «Voice of the Aquarian Age» (Stimme der Wassermannzeit). The subscription charges for the first 12 editions must be paid with the first annual FIGUmembership fee as follows(all charges include free Shipping and handling):
Switzerland CHF 75.00
Foreign Countries (Europe) CHF 90.00
Overseas «Economy» CHF 100.00
Overseas «Priority»Air Mail CHF 155.00 (with air mail postage surcharge)

B1)ANNUAL FIGU MEMBERSHIP FEE for PASSIVE GROUP MEMBERS CHF 30.00
2)One-time application and I.D.fee CHF 30.00

C) Furthermore, in accordance with a resolution passed at the Passive Group General Assembly on May 9, 1992, a mandatory annual contribution of 7% of one (1) month’s salary must be made. Starting with pension age this annual contribution of 7% is cancelled.
The annual membership fee and once-a-year contribution of 7% of one (1) month’s salary must be received by FIGUno later than April 25th, otherwise the Passive-Group membership becomes automatically null and void.

D) In accordance with a resolution passed at the Passive Group General Assembly on May 9, 1992, it is every Passive Group member’s obligation to work 3 full days annually at the FIGU ‹Center› in Hinterschmidrüti (Switzerland). The mandatory work days must be performed, at any time, between the beginning of April and the end of October. For each work day not performed at the Center, a further contribution of CHF 70.00/per non-working day (with a total of CHF 210.00 for 3 non-working days) must be paid by April 25th of the following year. This obligatory ‹work-or-pay› contribution is enforceable until the member’s 65th birthday.

Costs nothing, ey?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

That Meier made phoney photographs under duress is pure speculation.

yes that's true it's speculation. but possible in my opinion and even you admit that the religion factor would bring on more reasons why people would not like him ?

so here we have a guy claiming alien contact and a preaching a different type of religion....hmmm...i would not be surprised at all if there was a disinfo campaign to dilute his credibility.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join