It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is every Meier photo a fake ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by zorgon
ki1.jpg[/im]

Jill Thor (with Donn and Valiant Thor) 'visitors' from Venus that met with the President 1959

This specific picture's come up here before. I'm about as sure as I can be that the two guys in this picture are Rory Calhoun and John Payne. I have no idea who the lady is, and I've searched for this picture to see where it might have originated from, to no avail. But if that ain't Rory Calhoun and John Payne, I'll turn in my Death Valley Days Club membership card. (Though technically, Rory Calhoun hosted it when it was called "Western Star Theater" and John Payne was "Call of the West", but it was essentially the same show).

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
John Payne the actor? He doesn't look like either of the two, definately not the one headon, maybe similar to the one in profile. I don't think its either of those guys, however that doesn't mean I actually believe these 3 are from Venus. Project paperclip and the nazi involvement with ufos has made me think these 3 were doing some mission.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
John Payne the actor? He doesn't look like either of the two, definately not the one headon, maybe similar to the one in profile. I don't think its either of those guys, however that doesn't mean I actually believe these 3 are from Venus. Project paperclip and the nazi involvement with ufos has made me think these 3 were doing some mission.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by TerraX

Taking shots close to the ground is a possible indication of fakery.

but just because you think that does not make them fakes, sorry

Talking to a brick wall is pretty useless as well.

i believe that the tree's in those two pictures you posted are actually over the ridge of the slope making it appear as if the trunk of the tree is close to the ground when in fact it's probably not.

Over the ridge of the slope? Judging the tree trunk from other pictures what you're suggesting is minimal if not non-existing. A large portion of the trunk is visible even with no zoom.

With full zoom it's clearly visible.

if the tree was on the backslope of that ridge...yes it would make it look like the grass blades are very close to the bottom of the tree.

Well I don't think the tree is on the backslope, not if take into account that the tree aint that big. Maybe it's sitting in a very small depression but not much.

sorry, your going to have to do better than that

Nah. Your turn.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just to add to my post that all recent UFO sighting are earthbound Nazi technology and not 'alien'.

Many of the Adamski-era contactee's, who all mostly described the 'aliens' as blond 'Nordics' (I prefer the term interbred Aryans..) mentioned that full disclosure to us earthlings would not arrive until all our nations spoke as one voice.

Now if that isn't a way of describing a New World Order, One World Government I don't know what is. And as Jim Marrs describes in 'The Rise of the Fourth Reich' -this is the singular goal of the Nazis. A One World Government that rules with a police state iron-fist, a 'Brave New World' were population control and eugenics is the norm.

Somehow, this is all coming together

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

a dozen stars for posting that weak analysis ?

all you did was post the same dribble you said last time.

i am not going to comment any further on these pictures untill derekcbart posts his findings. sorry

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes.

Every Meier photo is a fake.

Next.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

prove their fake and i will agree with you

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The whole tree question has caught my attention. I find it curious that for so many of the photos where the saucer is supposedly flying around or behind a tree, it seems like the same "tree." Bush-like, apparently trimmed on the top, not in the vicinity of any other trees like it (or any at all, actually, which seems kind of unusual for the area, where they keep their grazing fields pretty well treeless). I mean, with all the tall, pointy pine groves around there, you never see a photo of a saucer hovering among the high points of two trees at a time or anything. I find that curious.

I would be interested to see what somebody with more time and energy than myself could do in the way of comparing the little bushy tree(s) curiously seen in so many of the photos. Just for fun.

Posted again to this thread. Damn it, sucked back in again! Okay, this is my last post in this "church" thread!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think you are wasting your time, people are comfortable with the flawed notion of all of Billy's stuff ALL being fake. That was the intention, most would dismiss him out of hand because of his deliberate fakes, while crucially, the rest would give him a chance.

The latter would be conditioned to accept the idea of humans 'having' to be controlled as a collective hive by an implacable One World Government. Indeed, many 'alien believers' actively welcome this day, when we have our 'One World Government' and Klaatu himself comes down to show us how cool we could be...

This worldwide iron-fist of control upon us is what the Nazis that fly these craft want, and by the time what is left of the world's population realize the 'alien' thing was a huge scam, it will be all over.

Right now, today, it goes on full-throttle, the same Nazi forces are also trying to use financial means, to convince other parts of the world's population by another angle, that we likewise need 'One World Government' to run our banks...

It's all so obvious and many of you guys are stuck on cute little bug-eyed Spielberg-esque 'aliens'

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Have you even researched this? If you did, you would feel real, real dumb right about now.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Old Man

prove their fake and i will agree with you

I have no obligation to prove anything to you. No offense intended.

I remember when the first pictures came out, and Meier was photographed with a broken arm, in plaster.

Later, the same person was photographed with an arm in plaster, but it was no longer his left arm.....it was his right arm.

I submit that it is not I, but you, who should provide proof that his photographs are genuine.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Hello Nohup.

Jeff Ritzmann first pointed out the similarities between the trees to me and I took it a bit further in a presentation. This part of my report is not currently online, but I hope to have it written up and posted soon.

I will say this. What appears to be the same tree in various Meier photographs were taken in three separate locations in Switzerland. Also, the people who owned the property where the photos took place have said that there was never a tree on their property. Meier's explanation for this is that the aliens erased the memory of the tree from the owner's minds. No. That's not a joke. That is their actual explanation.

-Derek

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

I have no obligation to prove anything to you. No offense intended.

umm...sir not to be offensive but you wrote this...

Every Meier photo is a fake.

you obligated yourself by making that claim

if you cannot offer anything more than your opinion then your post is just a comment and nothing more

I submit that it is not I, but you, who should provide proof that his photographs are genuine.

nice try at the spin zone ...and i am glad you wrote that because this is the whole point...nobody can prove or disprove without doubt that they are real or fake.

educated guesses are... just that

[edit on 22-9-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 22-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And until they are 'proven'..........this just remains another photo or Youtube video among many.

Does it not?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
And until they are 'proven'..........this just remains another photo or Youtube video among many.

Does it not?

lol..good one

and until they are disproven they remain another possible photo of a UFO.

does it not ?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man

Does it not?

lol..good one

and until they are disproven they remain another possible photo of a UFO.

does it not ?

Quite so.

So, we agree, then........they remain 'unproven'....?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Someone explain to me exactly how he would take a picture of a saucer shaped craft, from ABOVE the craft more than 100 feet off the ground and fake it with a model?? Lets not forget computers and digital fakery are out of the question.

I know you've heard the statement, innocent until proven guilty?? Well personally i think Billy is still innocent and has not been proven guilty. I mean if it was all just a huge hoax, why would his entire life have been ruined by multiple assassination attempts and government intervention?? Does someone do that just for the hell of it? I think not.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by TerraX

a dozen stars for posting that weak analysis ?

Somebody thought it was interesting.

all you did was post the same dribble you said last time.

Think I'll skip with the Freudian/reverse psychology analysis.

i am not going to comment any further on these pictures untill derekcbart posts his findings. sorry

That's too bad. The silver sphere in the right corner is also interesting. Maybe another time then.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by mystiq

There has been so much surveillance around him, and so much expense involved in monitoring this one man, that unless certain individuals did not believe the case warranted it, it would never have happened,

good point

why all the fuss if there's nothing there ?

here some more photos that i think may be the real deal ?

wow some of those really look real. The thing about UFO pics is that they're alwys fuzzy and debatable but these look very clear. You could see the details on the crafts!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join