It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is every Meier photo a fake ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Within ten minutes of your wonderfully altruistic gesture, someone will steal the rights, shut you up, and make sure that you never get to share anything that they cannot make a dime off of. Maybe the MIB, the millitary, or Disney. Anyway you went about it, someone would find a way to profit off of it, and you. The only way to protect the truth of what it is would be to secure your own rights to profit immediately. Then you can decide if you want to or not. Or maybe I am just cynical in thinking that the world is one big greedy banker nowadays.

[edit on 9/21/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Hello Dr. Love,

It is important to take into consideration that Meier was either lying in 1982/3 when the documentary "Contact" was made, or he is lying now.

In the 1983 film he is asked when the contacts began and he says (on camera and in English) that the first contact began on January 28, 1975.

www.youtube.com...

In the 2008 documentary "Silent Revolution Of Truth" Meier says that the first contact began when he was 5 years old (1942).

One of these statements is false. The first alleged contact either began in 1942 or it began in 1975.

Most police investigators will say that a person's earliest statement is usually the most truthful. If we accept this then that means his first alleged contact began on January 28, 1975.

Why would he change his story? Only Meier can answer that question, but his story has definitely changed over time and it is important to keep that in mind.

-Derek

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by Crakeur

For the record, it's not that I want to believe Meier. When I first heard about the case I watched the original interviews and I'm telling you, body language tells the story here, what movements people make when they lie and their overall demeanor, this guy was not lying.

Body language tells the ultimate truth, that is unless someone has the ability to control it, and I'm pretty sure this one-armed farmer from podunk wasn't one of those people.

What happened later with Meier I can't say, only speculate. Something stinks with this case and it's not all about Meier.

Peace

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Dr Love]

I do not get this because by the time these videos were made, many of his photos were out there being debunked so either he was lying for the people putting him under duress or lying about the aliens at the times of all the videos. According to your logic, he was lying the whole time he was under public scrutiny because people wanted to cover up his real story. So would not his body language still convey dishonesty in these videos?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

it's one thing to try and profit from something but when you set up a non-profit you are saying that you aren't in this for the money but then you ask for a percentage of earnings. doesn't that seem odd?

if it is considered a religion to some i would not find it odd and would have to say it's par for the course. no matter how the asking for money is cloaked it still boils down to...their asking for money.

does asking for money in any way shape or form make the contactee event a fraud ? in my opinion ...No

I'm skeptical of anyone who would put themselves over the good of mankind when it comes to something as amazing as alien contact.

they delivered the message. what else do you want ?

I would. Why? Because there are so many people out there who want the truth. Give them the truth, give it for free.

if you were put into a different context i really don't believe that you would feel the same way. i might be wrong but if you were a poor farmer that was struggling just to eat, you might consider alternatives.

being poor and hungry will make people do crazy things to get out of that situation. if an opportunity presented itself most would jump all over it.

I wouldn't keep it from them and I certainly wouldn't charge a fee to hear their message.

so you would work endlessly for years without pay or any compensation ?

i find that hard to believe sir.

I might write about it later but I wouldn't withhold the message until I could capitalize on it

why would you need to write about it later if the message was already delivered ?

too make money ? oh please say it aint so....

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Billy has a message that he claims come from his alien contact. This message is taught to those who give ten percent (I think that's the going rate) of their earnings to his "charity."

If I had that message I would pass it along, free of charge.

If, at some later date, the story of how I got the message was important, I might sell myself out but not until the message was out there. I'd rather see the world change for the better than sit on a pile of cash in a land such as the one we're in now.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Billy has a message that he claims come from his alien contact. This message is taught to those who give ten percent (I think that's the going rate) of their earnings to his "charity."

If I had that message I would pass it along, free of charge.

do you realize that it would take years of work to get that message out ?

are you telling me that you would work for years or possibly a decade with out any compensation ?

if so...i vote that the next contactee be you then

If, at some later date, the story of how I got the message was important, I might sell myself out but not until the message was out there. I'd rather see the world change for the better than sit on a pile of cash in a land such as the one we're in now.

that's very honorable of you but that facts are that this is a cruel world and people would take advantage of you and your story and i believe you would be singing a different tune once you realized that.

i also agree with Morningstar8741...

Within ten minutes of your wonderfully altruistic gesture, someone will steal the rights, shut you up, and make sure that you never get to share anything that they cannot make a dime off of. Maybe the MIB, the millitary, or Disney. Anyway you went about it, someone would find a way to profit off of it, and you. The only way to protect the truth of what it is would be to secure your own rights to profit immediately. Then you can decide if you want to or not. Or maybe I am just cynical in thinking that the world is one big greedy banker nowadays.

Crakeur...as you see this is a bigger can of worms than you make it out to be.

what do you say to this post from Morningstar ? it has alot of reality based conceptions in my opinion.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart
reply to post by Dr Love

Hello Dr. Love,

It is important to take into consideration that Meier was either lying in 1982/3 when the documentary "Contact" was made, or he is lying now.

In the 1983 film he is asked when the contacts began and he says (on camera and in English) that the first contact began on January 28, 1975.

www.youtube.com...

In the 2008 documentary "Silent Revolution Of Truth" Meier says that the first contact began when he was 5 years old (1942).

One of these statements is false. The first alleged contact either began in 1942 or it began in 1975.

Most police investigators will say that a person's earliest statement is usually the most truthful. If we accept this then that means his first alleged contact began on January 28, 1975.

Why would he change his story? Only Meier can answer that question, but his story has definitely changed over time and it is important to keep that in mind.

-Derek

see there you go making a case that billy is lying on both counts when in fact it is not true. please stop spreading dis-info

he said he started having contact and/or messages in 1942 and was not sure what was really going on. in the documentary he say's that the contact with these beings started in 75 meaning that he was receiving more clear messages and actually met with Semjase.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

A farmer born in the town of Bulach in the Swiss Lowlands, Eduard "Billy" Meier claims that his first alleged extraterrestrial contacts occurred in 1942 at the age of five with an elderly extraterrestrial human man named Sfath.[1] Contacts with Sfath allegedly lasted until 1953. From 1953 to 1964 Meier's alleged contacts continued with an extraterrestrial human woman named Asket.[2] Meier claims that after an eleven year break, contacts resumed again (beginning on January 28, 1975) with an extraterrestrial human woman named Semjase[3] the granddaughter of Sfath.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
see there you go making a case that billy is lying on both counts when in fact it is not true. please stop spreading dis-info

he said he started having contact and/or messages in 1942 and was not sure what was really going on. in the documentary he say's that the contact with these beings started in 75 meaning that he was receiving more clear messages and actually met with Semjase.

I'm sorry, but that is simply not true. If you watch the 1983 film "Contact" you will see that Wendelle Stevens clearly states that Meier has had experiences for "the past five years". Meier is then asked when his contacts began by Lee Elders and Meier clearly says that they began in 1975. It was only several years later that the claim of being in contact with extra-terrestrials began when he was 5 years old. It was also several years after 1983 that the claim of sending out statements/prophecies to world leaders happened in 1951 (when Meier was 14 years old an either in youth prison or recently released) and in 1958 (when he was 21 years old and recently released from an institution). BTW, his incarceration descriptions are using Meier's own words. This is not an ad-hominem attack.

Also, in "Silent Revolution Of Truth" he claims to have been in regular contact with Sfath, then Asket, and then Semjase from 1942 to 1975. Meier says that his contacts with Semjase ended in 1975. Since 1975 Meier claims that his contacts have been with Quetzal.

So, I'm sorry, but your interpretation of Meier's timeline discrepancies between the two films is simply incorrect.

Edit - Your wikipedia posting came in while I was writing this post. The wikipedia timeline is NOT what Meier says in "The Silent Revolution Of Truth".

[edit on 21-9-2008 by derekcbart]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

So, I'm sorry, but your interpretation of Meier's timeline discrepancies between the two films is simply incorrect.

Edit - Your wikipedia posting came in while I was writing this post. The wikipedia timeline is NOT what Meier says in "The Silent Revolution Of Truth".

ok.

lots of conflicting out of context statements mixed in with conflicting factoids all over the web lead to confusion.

none of us know the truth, so to say i am incorrect or that your version is correct is wackness. to say for a fact that Billy is lying in this particular situation is misleading.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yes.

2nd line not necessary.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Yes.

2nd line not necessary.

got any evidence or proof ?

nahh didn't think so...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The fact that some of the Meier photos are so obviously faked should set off alarm bells. Those photos were made to look that ridiculous, that is a sign of intention. If Meiers actually made those photos, and I personally don't believe he had anything to do with them, then he made them under extreme duress. Duress could include threats to he and his family, not wanting to endure ridicule anymore, or a combination thereof.

Peace

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Dr Love]

thanks for your input

taking into account the witness testimony and the fact that many people believe he did have some ufo encounter early on, your theory does make sense.

if he was really having contact with E.T.'s early on there is no doubt that someone would try to put a stop to it by either killing him or threatening his family. the people behind the curtain that want to keep this a secret would make him plant self incriminating evidence to get people to lose intrest.

i think anyone with proof of Aliens visiting this earth would make them a security threat and would be silenced one way or another.

What happened later with Meier I can't say, only speculate. Something stinks with this case and it's not all about Meier.

well said

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by easynow
what i want to know is...what is he saying ?

"Yes its good" at the beginning.... then 'okay' when he zooms back out and 'Ganz' = 'completely' which in this case means all the way out (zoom)

thanks Zorgon for the translation

not sure why he said that ? looked to me that he wasn't looking in the direction of the ufo when he said "yes it's good"

it seems that towards the end of the video you can hear a jet flying near ?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
amazing video from Billy...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
supposedly there are five different type of craft billy photographed...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join