It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is every Meier photo a fake ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

thanks mystiq for your reply

So many witnesses to phenomenal things. If he has been compromised in any way, then the releases that shouted fraud were forced upon him. I bear this in mind.

i have to admit i was amazed when i read these witness testimonies and for me it lends much credibility to this case. not many contactees have witnesses and especially ones that have taken photographs of UFO's.

with all the attempts on his life and attempted kidnappings of some of his family leads me to believe he has been compromised or threatened in some way. there's no doubt in my mind that someone would want him to stay quiet about this and i would bet there is a disinformation campaign in action.

the bait and switch diversion is one of the oldest tricks in the book

here are some more UFO's from Billy...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart

Originally posted by easynow
ok here is a very interesting video and if billy did fake this he super imposed the UFO on the film or he carried the model UFO on his moped and climbed a tree and put it there with one hand.

Hello.
You are making the assumption that this is a large tree. There is evidence that suggests that this is not a large tree, but is actually a small sized or model tree. Unfortunately, the section of my report that explains this is not yet ready for publication. Once it is I will let you know so that you can examine the evidence for yourself.-Derek

With this particular footage and pictures, the 'Weddingcake UFO', there's something very suspicious. The camera often seems to be very close to the ground. Watch for it and you'll find it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

losing ? no negatives ? huh ?
most of the evidence was turned over to an investigation team led by Wendall Stevens and he has stated that there were attempts to keep him Quiet.
so you can formulate theories as to what you prefer if you like

Thought you were aware of the missing photographs and negatives. Years back I posted on the FIGU forum and one of the moderators informed me that (allegedly) the Plejarens took back hundreds of photographs. It's more speculation of course but the point is that absence of verifiable data makes the case look weaker. I'm sure you'll agree with that.

and for the record,
i had a close encounter of the second kind and i am a believer that something or someone is visiting this planet. i got no proof of my own experience.

I guess we aren't that different experience-wise. ce3

not sure what you mean by that > " pro-contactee " ? i understand Billy has made claims to be the only one being contacted.

Yep. Keep that in mind. If you were to come out with a contactee story he wouldn't give you the light of day. He has done that many times before.

as far as this case goes i am on the fence but leaning towards the theory that he did experience something extraterrestrial in the beginning but later tried to keep the momentum going by fabricating photos etc.

Well Easynow, I don't see why we have to cross swords on this.

so i would be careful what your towing as well

Oh, I think I am pretty careful. Are you?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

With this particular footage and pictures, the 'Weddingcake UFO', there's something very suspicious. The camera often seems to be very close to the ground. Watch for it and you'll find it.

only thing i see very suspicious is that there's a dam UFO in the tree

with the risk of being a sock puppet target here...
i will speculate that there is nothing "very suspicious" about the placement of the camera. Billy appears to kneel in the scene and you can't even see his body from the waist down. i would also guess that the tripod he was using is spread out to the max because he is on a hill and probably didn't want it to fall over. that would make it lower to the ground. also the effect your seeing is because the UFO is at the top of a hill and when zooming in it appears to be close to the ground.

if your going to try and debunk that video your going to have to do wayyyyy better than that my friend

www.steelmarkonline.com...

what i want to know is...what is he saying ?

Thought you were aware of the missing photographs and negatives. Years back I posted on the FIGU forum and one of the moderators informed me that (allegedly) the Plejarens took back hundreds of photographs. It's more speculation of course but the point is that absence of verifiable data makes the case look weaker. I'm sure you'll agree with that.

yes i am aware of the unproven story that some of the photos are missing.

if you watch the video i posted in my reply there is a scene where Billy's wife admits to burning many of the photos and negatives. is that a true story ? i thought you knew about that ?

Oh, I think I am pretty careful. Are you?

well just imagine for a minute that there is a concerted effort to discredit Billy and his story... and all the debunkers have blindly walked right into the trap and have become part of the machine without even realizing it. sad imo

Well Easynow, I don't see why we have to cross swords on this.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I will speculate that there is nothing "very suspicious" about the placement of the camera.

Hmm. I have to go out the door pretty soon but I can show you a number of photographs of the WC UFO that appear to be taken very close to the ground. Why? Because you can count the seperate grass leaves! It's staring you blank in the face!

He's probably saying (in German): "I hope all these morons buy every word I say."

yes i am aware of the unproven story that some of the photos are missing.

Really? How did you come across that kind of information? It wasn't really advertised, after a lot of inquiries I was told by a staunch believer of the case. How did you happen to know?

if you watch the video i posted in my reply there is a scene where Billy's wife admits to burning many of the photos and negatives. is that a true story ? i thought you knew about that ?

Don't recall Kalliope admitting on tape that Meier burned negatives. I seem to recall that negatives were found in Meier's trash showing poor 'table top models'. Sure, there's a lot of 'influencing of information' going on. It comes from both sides...

well just imagine that there is a concerted effort to discredit Billy and his story... and all the debunkers have blindly walked right into the trap and have become part of the machine without even realizing it. sad imo

Is that all it is? Just debunkers walking into a trap? I seriously doubt it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
When I first came across Billy's pics, I laughed so hard. Not at all but most of them. The very idea that anyone would see these and not know they were fakes just was sooooo far beyond me.

Then i watched every video on him there is, read everything I could find. I have to say that there is something very very unsettling about the hole deal. Something is going on that is much more than the wedding cake photo that is for sure.

I do not know what to make of his pics, or his stories, but after watching the videos, I am a little less sure than before.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

but I can show you a number of photographs of the WC UFO that appear to be taken very close to the ground. Why? Because you can count the seperate grass leaves! It's staring you blank in the face!

wow talk about bait and switch tactics

we were discussing the video and what you claim to be "very suspicious"

care to explain what you think in the video is so suspicious ?

i believe i have seen all the WC photos that are online and i know exactly which one you are talking about. but claiming there is something wrong with those photos because they were shot close to the ground is pointless unless you have something to add to your unfounded theory.

He's probably saying (in German): "I hope all these morons buy every word I say."

this reply confirms for me that i am having a battle of wits with an unarmed man...

Don't recall Kalliope admitting on tape that Meier burned negatives. I seem to recall that negatives were found in Meier's trash showing poor 'table top models'. Sure, there's a lot of 'influencing of information' going on. It comes from both sides...

try watching the videos i posted and you will see...i am going to guess that you won't watch it because you have already made up your mind about this case from what i have deducted from your weak viewpoint

Is that all it is? Just debunkers walking into a trap? I seriously doubt it.

so are you saying that it's not possible that there is a cover up of the truth about UFO?/Aliens ??

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The fact that some of the Meier photos are so obviously faked should set off alarm bells. Those photos were made to look that ridiculous, that is a sign of intention. If Meiers actually made those photos, and I personally don't believe he had anything to do with them, then he made them under extreme duress. Duress could include threats to he and his family, not wanting to endure ridicule anymore, or a combination thereof.

Peace

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

what about the pics that he claimed were his and were real that, after being debunked, he claimed were altered?

how could he attest to their validity and then, later, say that the very same image he said was real was altered and, thus, fake?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Because he could have been forced to say these were his, and then left to sort out the mess later. That is if he is truly compromised. With the testimony of so many others, including some brought out on the videos on google, ie. Wendell's testimony, not to mention average people who have witnessed things, there does seem to be some markers for the compromised part. If you have had many attempts made on your life (or very severe warnings) and your entire family has been threatened, you would probably set about discrediting yourself very quickly, and be left saying weak defenses after someone cries fraud. I can't tell with his case, but the testimonies alone tip the scales on that side for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

nonsense. he swore they were real and then, later, when they were royally debunked he claimed they were changed. if they weren't debunked he'd still be claiming they were real.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
how could he attest to their validity and then, later, say that the very same image he said was real was altered and, thus, fake?

My personal belief Stephen is that he was forced to under duress. Try to imagine yourself in a similar situation, what would you do if the heat got turned up on you.

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Original quote made by Crakeur
nonsense. he swore they were real and then, later, when they were royally debunked he claimed they were changed. if they weren't debunked he'd still be claiming they were real.

They didn't need to be "royally debunked, they looked like fake garbage even to the untrained eye. What claims he made matters not to me if they were made under duress. It's the same in a court of law, testimony found to have been given under duress is not admissible.

Of course, we're not in a court of law here, but instead a court of public opinion, so anything goes.

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

he's turned his so called sightings into a business, complete with cult like following. To me, that screams fraud. The way I see it, if someone were contacted and had a message, it would be a message for the good of mankind, not for the good of the contactee. He's been profiting on this for years so, when he gets busted with his fakes, he comes up with the MIB excuse.

I don't recall his excuse for the broken carpet tack on one of his "crafts." I don't think he's ever said MIB on that one as it wasn't a case of "wait, here's your picture in a book or catalogue" but, rather, a case of "hey, your aliens travelled all this way and lost a carpet tack in the process."

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

For the record, it's not that I want to believe Meier. When I first heard about the case I watched the original interviews and I'm telling you, body language tells the story here, what movements people make when they lie and their overall demeanor, this guy was not lying.

Body language tells the ultimate truth, that is unless someone has the ability to control it, and I'm pretty sure this one-armed farmer from podunk wasn't one of those people.

What happened later with Meier I can't say, only speculate. Something stinks with this case and it's not all about Meier.

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"Yes its good" at the beginning.... then 'okay' when he zooms back out and 'Ganz' = 'completely' which in this case means all the way out (zoom)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

Very intelligent observation
If the rest of your analysis is that astute, I see no reason to pay any attention

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
he's turned his so called sightings into a business, complete with cult like following.

And is ATS not also in the 'business' making money off his 'so called' sightings and many others like it by discussing and or debunking them?

I am not sure I understand the difference here. Since so far I have yet to see one case from anyone proved to be real, isn't it all speculation? With a good chance that 80% or more of stories are either hoaxes, fakes, misinterpretations or other?

With the Meier case I don't know if its all hoax, based on some truth, duress involved... etc...

But it seems to me it sure is one 'sellable' story considering the amount of interest it generates

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

he's turned his so called sightings into a business, complete with cult like following. To me, that screams fraud.

it seems that every supposed contactee has a cult following including Greer and Gilliland. so do you think they are frauds as well ?

The way I see it, if someone were contacted and had a message, it would be a message for the good of mankind, not for the good of the contactee.

i think anyone would fall prey to the opportunity to make money when it presented itself.

if you were in the position of a contactee with a message would you be able to resist the temptation to make money ? i doubt it

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, you're comparing a for profit company that wants to find truth with a not for profit "religion" based on one man's contact with aliens. see the response below for more thoughts.

it seems that every supposed contactee has a cult following including Greer and Gilliland. so do you think they are frauds as well ?

it's one thing to try and profit from something but when you set up a non-profit you are saying that you aren't in this for the money but then you ask for a percentage of earnings. doesn't that seem odd?

I'm skeptical of anyone who would put themselves over the good of mankind when it comes to something as amazing as alien contact.

if you were in the position of a contactee with a message would you be able to resist the temptation to make money ? i doubt it

I would. Why? Because there are so many people out there who want the truth. Give them the truth, give it for free. Change the way we all think. Rewards will surely follow, be it montary or spiritual or whatever it is you seek.

if aliens landed in my back yard and let me take pics and gave me undeniable proof of their existence, I wouldn't sit and count the ways I'd make money on it. I'd show the world the proof, let them all see that we are not alone. I wouldn't keep it from them and I certainly wouldn't charge a fee to hear their message.

I might write about it later but I wouldn't withhold the message until I could capitalize on it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join