It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is every Meier photo a fake ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

[edit on 19-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
ok here is a very interesting video and if billy did fake this he super imposed the UFO on the film or he carried the model UFO on his moped and climbed a tree and put it there with one hand.

www.steelmarkonline.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
ok here is a very interesting video and if billy did fake this he super imposed the UFO on the film or he carried the model UFO on his moped and climbed a tree and put it there with one hand.

Hello.

You are making the assumption that this is a large tree. There is evidence that suggests that this is not a large tree, but is actually a small sized or model tree. Unfortunately, the section of my report that explains this is not yet ready for publication. Once it is I will let you know so that you can examine the evidence for yourself.

-Derek

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

In all fairness you should mention that it is claimed Meier took around 1200 photographs (source Michael Horn) but that around 200 apparently remain.

quite an accomplishment in my opinion.

Yes it is quite an accomplishment, losing over a 1000 photographs and not having a single negative but by all means Easynow, formulate theories as to why that is and what you prefer the most.
One word of friendly advice though Easynow. I gather from other threads that you're in the pro-UFO pro-contactee corner. Nothing wrong with that and I'm also in that direction. Still, if you think Billy Meier is a pro-UFO, pro-contactee guy..... you're sadly mistaken. Be mindful of what (case)load you're pulling.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Considering that most of these pictures were taken in the early 70's, I'd say they're pretty impressive, especially coming from a man with only one arm.

His video footage also deserves a worthy mention, and still today, leaves questions as to how he did it. It's his far fetched stories which make me so skeptical.

If you want to show the world that aliens really do exist, you'd bring undeniable proof to the table, preferably video evidence of yourself walking into the ship, instead of taking one or two pictures of inside it.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Eisbaer]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eisbaer
Considering that most of these pictures were taken in the early 70's, I'd say they're pretty impressive, especially coming from a man with only one arm

Funny how the Meierites always mention the one-arm thing...

Try it for yourself. 1. Open a dinosaur book with one hand. 2. Pick up a camera with one hand. 3. Take a picture of a dinosaur image with one hand. 4. Claim you went back to the past and took the picture. (with one hand)

How hard was that?

see: www.iigwest.org...

As for the more complicated shots, isn't it possible that the one-arm man had assistance?

I've seen armless people paint intricate pictures with their feet. Now, that's impressive!

[edit on 20/9/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
damn can i post a one liner and just say yes?

ok yes they are fake two lines

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Billy Meier is the real deal, although tracking down the original photographs and video could be hard because the originals were 'redone' in a way to make them look fake - with models.

There were also photos taken from a dinosaur book that were inserted into Billy's 'collection' to further make him look like a hoaxer.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by The Dave]

[edit on 20-9-2008 by The Dave]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Dave
There were also photos taken from a dinosaur book that were inserted into Billy's 'collection' to further make him look like a hoaxer.

Are you sure about that? Do you have a Meier source for that?

I heard about the Sears catalog and the Dean Martin show pics being substituted by MIBs, but never heard about the dino pics being substituted as well.

[edit on 20/9/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

Hello.

You are making the assumption that this is a large tree. There is evidence that suggests that this is not a large tree, but is actually a small sized or model tree. Unfortunately, the section of my report that explains this is not yet ready for publication. Once it is I will let you know so that you can examine the evidence for yourself.

No..you are making the assumption that it is not a large tree.

your approach to this is most certainly biased and has me concerned that anything you present will be a one sided observation and conclusion.

in my opinion a real skeptic would examine both sides of this and not make opening statements like you have done in this post.

this tree does not look like a fake minature

i have over 25 years of experience working with trees and i consider myself a very good judge of what a real tree would look like.

i will be interested to see what you come up with but i will have to factor in that it will be a biased investigation unless you prove otherwise.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

Yes it is quite an accomplishment, losing over a 1000 photographs and not having a single negative but by all means Easynow, formulate theories as to why that is and what you prefer the most.
One word of friendly advice though Easynow. I gather from other threads that you're in the pro-UFO pro-contactee corner. Nothing wrong with that and I'm also in that direction. Still, if you think Billy Meier is a pro-UFO, pro-contactee guy..... you're sadly mistaken. Be mindful of what (case)load you're pulling.

losing ? no negatives ? huh ?

most of the evidence was turned over to an investigation team led by Wendall Stevens and he has stated that there were attempts to keep him Quiet.

br.youtube.com...

so you can formulate theories as to what you prefer if you like

and for the record,

i had a close encounter of the second kind and i am a believer that something or someone is visiting this planet. i got no proof of my own experience.

not sure what you mean by that > " pro-contactee " ? i understand Billy has made claims to be the only one being contacted.

as far as this case goes i am on the fence but leaning towards the theory that he did experience something extraterrestrial in the beginning but later tried to keep the momentum going by fabricating photos etc.

so are any of the photo's legit ? i don't know and the attempts made by others at recreating similar photos are very impressive but they can only prove that it's possible at this day and age to recreate them... and that's ALL they prove.

i would be a fool to say every picture is genuine and proof of pleiadians visiting this earth. some of the photos are very questionable as far as the content. but with all the evidence considered i cannot say or prove it's a hoax and neither can anyone else.

so i would be careful what your towing as well

[edit on 20-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart

Originally posted by mystiq
But I've read that the land surrounding his property has been bought by Swiss military and therefore the cia.

Hello.

Like many things regarding Meier, there is no evidence for this claim either. I don't know where this idea began, but military property is identified on public maps. There is no indication of any military property in Schmidruti, which is where Meier and FIGU are located.

-Derek

maps.google.com...

Actually, whether or not such a claim is true very much pertains to the authenticity of his case. John Lear on one of his other forums said this, and initially there was some info online, but that came out of their dvds, and published materials. So it really comes down to if they're making this up and Lear is misinformed, which is certainly likely as he is now definate that the lunar landing was faked due to new math and his insistence there is O2 on the moon. Considering that I no longer trust his information, you are right in this respect. They would have to somehow prove that the property was bought up by either militia or cia, and so far they havn't, its not online. So you're probably right.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Damn ConspiracyNut23, you beat me to it

I'm sick of hearing Horn and the Meier cult banging on about 'how can a one armed man do all this alone'. Just because he said he was alone doesn't mean he was. Sure Billy could be behind the camera clicking away with his single arm, but it's the rest of his cult that are making the models, setting up the tiny trees and nipping down the shops to buy toy ray guns.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouCypher
its obviously a cheap made fake, i can barely see the ropes and the adobe TM...

When we see the real deal on a pic or a vid we will feel it in our guts...as a race seeing something made by another being.

How did Meier get his hands on photoshop and the computer to run it when he took these pics? Perhaps Aliens gave it to him decades ahead of its time.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Yes it is quite an accomplishment, losing over a 1000 photographs and not having a single negative...

Yeah isn't that AMAZING?
I said the same thing when NASA lost ALL the Apollo 11 video tapes and by the size of those reels that would be two truckloads...

What a silly notion that they were 'lost'

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
How did Meier get his hands on photoshop and the computer to run it when he took these pics? Perhaps Aliens gave it to him decades ahead of its time.

How DARE you throw logic at the "photoshopped' crowd

Now to that question about the Military grabbing up the land... I can find no sign of that but in that town of Schmidrüti Turbenthal, Winterthur, Zurich, Switzerland there is something peculiar that I have not yet tracked down...

Looks like a Radar antenna station... but looks like some have been removed.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zorgon nice find !

hmmm.. a radar station near the area of the sightings...imagine that.

it does look like a couple are missing ? any military bases nearby ?

[edit on 20-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
here are some witness testimony that i cannot validate as being true but if these witnesses are telling the truth then i believe there is more to this story than we know.

The dozen testimonies come from some nine witnesses, while involving a score of other witnesses, and relate to 10 different events involving Eduard Meier's ongoing ET contacts at that time. A comprehensive list of witnesses, the events they witnessed, dates and other information is given here.

This moved me to observe the light still more closely. Still, it was just stationary and silent. But then it began, hardly noticeable at first, to move and slowly to wander over the fir tops. Then it began to move faster and climbed up higher.

Seen from my position, and from my estimate, I observed it for a long time, until it had climbed up to about 200 to 300 meters height, where it slowly changed its dark-yellow color to a deep dark red. When it reached the mentioned height the light stopped for some moments, and then seen, continued moving directly towards me. It approached by a suddenly enormous speed, while the light increased in brilliance. And here again it changed its color, this time into a milky white. Then the sphere of light suddenly stopped at once and stood still, while I waited for whatever it was going to do. I should mention that the luminous object had continuously climbed up higher in its flight, and now moved at 2,000 to 3,000 meters above the ground.

www.tjresearch.info...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
And from the same website, but a different page:

www.tjresearch.info...

Once Billy requested that I accompany him because he wanted to go to a contact. We were driving in the car and Billy constantly gave me instructions. Suddenly he said, “Now you can stop.” He climbed out of the car and I waited. It was still pretty cold. Then he disappeared onto a path in the forest. I was just looking around when I suddenly saw the glint of something approximately 100 meters in front of me, in the direction of the forest. At first I thought that this could possibly be an extraterrestrial. But then I had my doubts and figured it was more likely a farmer who was looking after his cows. When I was once again sitting back in the car, I saw this glinting once more. Now I simply had to investigate this matter. I pointed my car toward the point where I had last noticed the glinting and turned on the Halogen lights—and there, in front of me, smack in the center of my car's high beams, was Quetzal, one of the extraterrestrials! That was the first time I had seen an extraterrestrial. He appeared to be a tall person wearing a cloak and a shimmering space suit. He abruptly stood motionless and then he ran from the light beam. I reversed the car and suddenly he was gone. When Billy returned from the contact he grinned and jokingly asked me why I was terrifying harmless hikers—and then told me that it had been Quetzal!
Engelbert Wächter (66), printer

I was present when four assassination attempts were made on Billy. That really made me think quite a bit.

Once, in 1982, Billy called me: “Come, there is a ship hovering in the clouds.” We could plainly and distinctly see it just as it appeared on his photos—in bright daylight around 4 o'clock in the afternoon! The ship was visible for about one or two minutes, then an airplane approached. At that moment the ship veered into the clouds and was gone!
Silvano Lehmann (37), waiter

One night I almost ran into an extraterrestrial. Suddenly I felt a type of vibrating wave, which seemed to bid me to step back. I sensed the wave becoming stronger the closer I got there. That was very impressive and I reflected for a long time what this could have been. Finally I asked Billy. He explained to me that this was an invisible protective shield of a female extraterrestrial visitor. These protective shields are necessary for them because they cannot tolerate our vibrations, which are so different from their own.
Louis Memper (48), chemist

In total I was present during three nighttime demonstrations, two of which I was permitted to photograph. I have also inspected and photographed various landing marks. I was present when Billy was beamed into our midst; I was a witness when a 5-meter tall fir tree was eliminated; I was listening in when Billy spoke by radio with two extraterrestrials—I was standing right next to him at the time. And then one time he gave me precise instructions via radio transmission when he was in Semjase's ship, which was hovering about 700 meters/yards above the Center. We were just pounding the fence poles into the ground, and we did this crookedly, intentionally, to see if he'd notice—and he corrected us accordingly.
Guido Moosbrugger (73), ret. school principal

So many witnesses to phenomenal things. If he has been compromised in any way, then the releases that shouted fraud were forced upon him. I bear this in mind.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join