It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is every Meier photo a fake ?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
This thread is indicative of the reasons I tend to avoid ATS these days.

these kinda comments are the reason nobody wants to listen to your show and since you are an expert at creating something extremely boring i will except your professional analysis of this thread

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

Originally posted by gib_niner
hey derekB,
Yes of course the image is of Michelle - but
the Asket/Nera photos were originally manipulated by photographer, Mr. S., who was coerced and threatened by the MiB (Men in Black).

That's pure speculation. "Mr. S." did it. Why isn't he named? I can think of a good reason. Later on in the Meier info it is mentioned that "S." passed away. Now that's convenient. Smoke-screens and dead-ends. The case is littered with them, especially when matters get dubious. Nice try Gib..., but it remains a weak excuse. A category below "my dog ate my homework".

yes but it's also pure speculation on your part to say, that is not what happened

just wanted to point that out

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart
Hello.

I just wanted to let you know that the IIG's examination into the Billy Meier Wedding Cake UFO has been completed and posted online. You can go directly to the Wedding Cake UFO Deconstruction Report here: www.iigwest.org...

You can view the rest of the report here: www.iigwest.org...

-Derek

that's a very interesting analysis and i will give you credit where credit is deserved and say it is very convincing,

however, it is all speculation and cannot be proven. you can't reach into the picture and measure the tree. so it's just a guess on your part.

another fake tree ?

here is an interesting video

[edit on 5-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just what it says a lot of evidence being produced on both sides... Hard to determine WHICH is the "Cult" The believers or the debunkers... The zeal is equal in both courts

good points Zorgon,

although there is another category wich is the people on the fence that are neutral on this because there is justification for beliefs on both sides.

also there may be 57 different variety's of opinions on this case that have been categorized but it would probably take too long to explain them.

each side has a good argument and that's why this case may never be validated or debunked.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Nice clear photos.
The Swiss saucer squadron never suspected anyone living on that mountain.
The operations were being filmed and the Illuminati got all shook up.
Then they had to help out and place doubt in the find.
These old saucers have been replaced with ones with cloaking apparatus.
The sophistication is somewhat like the Foo using a joy stick for direction
by a single directional Tesla 'bulb'.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I just have to ask you man do you ever get bored just posting about tesla? Seriously 100% of the posts of yours I have read include 'tesla' he is your answer to everything. All of your responses are 'its a tesla invention' usually along with claims that you hardly ever justify or even explain how you arrived at these conclusions. The above post is textbook TeslaandLyne response. Just wondering why you do it?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

How so friend?
ED:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing about Tesla in that thread.
You just do not wish to crush the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy..

[edit on 11/5/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Um...Didn't I just mention 'how so'. Look I am not trying to have a go at you but you do seem to be fixated on Tesla. Reread my above post I think it's pretty clear. But in case its not I'll explain what I mean a bit better.

Lets take you post from before,

Swedish Saucer squadron. Do they exist? what are they and how do you know they were responsible? How do you know they thought no one would see?

Illuminati how are they involved and why do you think they are?

By looking at the outside of what *might* be a craft you can tell that it works by using a Tesla bulb? Can you back that up?

These are the types of questions your posts always leave me with, and as always it leads back to Tesla...Why is that?

Edit:
I replied before I saw your edit I am sure in your many posts there are some you dont mention Tesla in but in the vast majority of them you do.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Some guy named Lyne devised the Tesla craft scenario.
Some how I piece together posts with some of his ideas.
Lyne resurrected the Tesla inventions and proposed him
designing the UFO mechanism.

Not only Lyne but many others follow research in Tesla and
invited him to a yahoo group.

See my signature links and stuff in my profile.

Where I see a Tesla reference applicable I give it a try.
I once made a lot of Foe entries as a screening and some
thought my posts ok.

A book "Tesla Said" has published letters to the New York Times
on many subjects so I could put Tesla in to a lot of topics.

Also the suppression of Tesla has many conspiracies running
through it by now including the alien hoaxes.

Don't know how to explain much more but I assure you but
I'll try this:

groups.yahoo.com...

Nikola Tesla's "flying machine", contrarily to what many have been lead to believe by his misleading late VTOL patent, was not an aerodynamically based one, but electropropulsive. While his VTOL patent was far ahead of his time, it was of aerodynamic design with wings and propeller - this was *not* his "flying machine". There are several references to his "ideal flying machine" in his interviews and articles. Most have been put together in a pdf with footnotes in the files area for everyone that is interested in researching this occulted but prime moving life objective. It would be also appropriate to straighten out some facts regarding Tesla's life.

These facts are:
- UFOs are real, Man-made electropropulsive crafts based on Tesla Technology
- The alien scenario is a misleading "charade" to get people "hooked"
- Nikola Tesla was never "contacted" by any alien entity!
- He "worked out" his Dynamic Theory of Gravity by 1893-4
- The US government refused his offer to build and develop this machine, so he most probably turned to the Germans *prior* to WWII as he already had sold them a generator system.
- All other saucer shaped projects, information and data (AVRO, Schauberger repulsine, jet aerodynes etc) have been most probably released for misdirection and to arrange confusion.
- The undeniable occultation of Tesla's name and accomplishments from mainstream media and academia underline an unexplainable gesture - why else go to such great lengths than to hide something so important?

Excerpt from the New York Herald Tribune Oct 15, 1911:

“And it makes the aeroplane practical,” I suggested.

“Not the aeroplane, the flying machine,” responded Dr. Tesla. “Now you have struck the point in which I am most deeply interested — the object toward which I have been devoting my energies for more than twenty years — the dream of my life. It was in seeking the means of making the perfect flying machine that I developed this engine.

Check out the sig and profile and hope they help.
Best.
Thanks for the question.
I'll use this if it works if I get any more such questions.

ED: Link with some saucer outlines... see others for details,
putting in u2u.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Full of CT non Tesla stuff that will never be able to be used,
see below the saucer outlines:

I knew that General Patton, on his 1945 saucer-hunt, had been ordered to destroy 200 of the celestial navigation systems which he had found in a salt cave, deep beneath the Peenemunde complex. Tesla had developed and flight-tested such a navigational system in conjunction with the Sperry Gyroscope Company in 1917. The device I saw on the salvage pile met all the criteria for the device I knew had to exist, and it was made in Germany, by Lizt, on October 1,1943.

[edit on 11/5/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 11/6/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Originally posted by TerraX
That's pure speculation. "Mr. S." did it. Why isn't he named? I can think of a good reason. Later on in the Meier info it is mentioned that "S." passed away. Now that's convenient. Smoke-screens and dead-ends. The case is littered with them, especially when matters get dubious. Nice try Gib..., but it remains a weak excuse. A category below "my dog ate my homework".

yes but it's also pure speculation on your part to say, that is not what happened

just wanted to point that out

Wow dude, when did you come back? I see you're using the same kind of reasoning again, however regarding the Asket&Nera pictures and subsequent claims there's no denying that it makes Meier's position look bad. You say that it's also speculation on my part but I have to say that the burden of proof doesn't reside with me. I'm not the one making claims and excuses in this fiasco.

Lets recap in a nutshell. Meier claims to have taken pictures of alien women. Those pictures turn out to be fake. Meier blames the MiB and a photoshop employee "Mr. S." Correct so far right? Now why doesn't Meier release the full name of the photoshop employee? Does Meier want to protect him from harrassment by the 'UFO people' or is he afraid "Mr. S." would deny the whole thing and bounce the ball back to Meier?
I strongly suspect it would be the latter. Meier didn't want people checking up on a source. It could even be that Mr. S already passed away and Meier listed him as the source knowing it couldn't be checked up on anyway.
And before you say these are serious allegations, read Meier's information. He has no problem discrediting people, even the elderly, when they are in his way. And btw, Meier also listed a "Rashid" as 'co-discoverer' of the alleged original bible they found together. 'Rashid' sadly, was assassinated....

Now Easynow. I know you're a pro-UFO guy and I know you play little games here and there (sometimes to keep the topic going). But I have to say; get your act together! Next time try something better then "oh... it's also speculation on your part.." blablabla.

TX

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Thankyou TeslaandLyne for all that information aafter reading it I hope I understand more of what you are saying.

But you still didn't answer all those other question about swedish saucers, illuminatti, tesla bulb ect. I think you might get your messgage across a little better if you don't mention so many different things at once unless they are all linked?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What the bulb operation looks like:
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...

Streams of electrons in an electrostatic beam which in small form
can be viewed in Tesla pages on the net as his experiments in
high potential.

Search Illuminati and von Braun on the page to the next link for
just about the rest of the story:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Saucers in Sweden or Switzerland or New Mexico in no way means
they are not far from where they should be.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi there.

I just wanted to let those of you in Southern California know that I am going to be doing a last minute lecture about the Meier Case for the CFI-Orange County Skeptics meeting this Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 4:30PM. Here are the details:

CFI-Orange County FEED YOUR BRAIN Lecture Series Presents
"A Swiss UFO Mystery Explained: an Investigation of the Claims of Billy Meier”
by Derek Bartholomaus

Since 2003 IIG Investigator Derek Bartholomaus has researched the many claims of alleged UFO contactee Billy Meier, a Swiss farmer. Meier and his publicist Michael Horn claim that the evidence they have provided proves that Billy Meier has been in contact with extraterrestrials since the 1940s. Derek's research suggests that this may not actually be the case. The talk will be accompanied by several movie clips and photos.

Derek Bartholomaus is a member of the Independent Investigations Group in Hollywood, and also serves on the Steering Committee of the organization. He is the Lead Investigator in the Billy Meier IIG investigation. Professionally, Derek works in the entertainment industry as a Post Production Producer on various television shows.

WHEN: 4:30pm Sunday, November 16th.
COST: $6, or free for Friends of CFI

Costa Mesa Community Center
1845 Park Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
1 block west of Newport and Harbor Blvd.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Most of the pictures that are being `debunked` here were not taken by Billy and were produced for the reason of disproving his claims. Although I really don't expect to sway anyone ... seeing is believing I guess and all the pictures , sounds , film wont convince those who are unwilling to look beyond there own beliefs. Show most people a blurry possible ufo photo and they can go hmmmmm..... But show them one that's to much in their face and real and that's to troubling to their perception of how things are . This is what lies behind the strong denials of this case.

You are exactly right. Billy took his photographs which were 100% real, someone had the job of disproving this amazing evidence and they succeeded as is evident in this thread.

The UFO skeptics ask for clear, close-up detailed photographs of spacecraft from another planet... you have them. Although make sure you're looking at the Meier photos, not the pathetic reproductions that were made to convince the droids that fell for it.

When these pictures are over-analyzed by the likes of derek, the people doing the work don't fully investigate the case and pick up information that was created as DISINFORMATION to disprove the case.

Therefore they somehow have the right to say it's a hoax.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

next time you try something better than"Meier didn't want people checking up on a source" bla bla bla bla.... making up stuff in your own mind surely doesn't help your agenda to discredit this case.

and the topic of this thread is..is every Meier photo a fake ? and my personal stance on UFO's and what i do.... is not the topic.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 11-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So the Dave you seem to know all about these 100% real pics Billy Meier is supposed to have taken. How about you post a few and let us all see them.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In reading this thread, you can pretty much tell the age of some of the posters that participate in discussions here.

That being said, In my opinion, it's a insult to the intelligence the the UFO community as a whole, for Mr. Meier to make these photos out to be legit.

They are (again, in my opinion) EASILY faked, and FAR to believe in to be real.

Every single photo I've seen, I never thought for a second, to be legit. Furthermore, every photo I've seen, has a simple way of creating it.

It's just a shame that some people fed, and feed into this. I wonder why they do. I think it's because they want so bad for this alien/UFO thing to be true, they grasp at anything, whether it's possible, or blatantly rediculous.

The majority of us know/beleive, that UFO's exist. Aliens exist. It's just a matter of being a little more realistic, and or picky about what proof we are allowing ourselves to be proof enough to ourselves.

I belive, but these photos by this individual are no where near what's caused me to belive. As a matter of fact, these photos made me doubt my beliefs.

But I think that was the point.

[edit on 11-11-2008 by BrnBdry]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
next time you try something better than"Meier didn't want people checking up on a source" bla bla bla bla.... making up stuff in your own mind surely doesn't help your agenda to discredit this case.

You know, concerning the topic of the photoshop employee, you haven't come up with one remotely plausible explanation as to why that person isn't fully named. Now, why did Meier list him as a "bad-guy" yet hide his name at the same time? I've mentioned before that on other matters Meier lists his critics with full names, occupations and sometimes even addresses. If you know these two things, someone with intelligence knows something is up. There's motivation behind the action. So rather then saying it's speculation on my part or making stuff up in my mind, come up with a good reason why Meier blamed one guy yet apparently didn't want people checking up on him.

and the topic of this thread is..is every Meier photo a fake ? and my personal stance on UFO's and what i do.... is not the topic.

Fair enough, but it works both ways right?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

You know, concerning the topic of the photoshop employee, you haven't come up with one remotely plausible explanation as to why that person isn't fully named. Now, why did Meier list him as a "bad-guy" yet hide his name at the same time?

first of all i am not here to defend anything about this case and with me having a neutral stance about it, speculating my theory's about why these events occurred the way they did are only guesses and won't prove anything just like your speculation and guesses.

i will say that i surely want to know the truth but both sides enforcing their conjecture based agenda's will amount to zero in the end.

so ,unless some damning or affirmative new evidence is presented about the story line there is really no point to keep going at each other with these guesses but if you think something conclusive can come from that then i will keep considering yours and others, conjecture based viewpoints. and the answer to your accusation that i have not offered an explanation of why the photo developer's name was never released is unjustly because the speculative answer is in my last post to you

and just to be clear on this i am not ruling out your side of this discussion at all.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 12-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Easynow,

Why start a thread asking the question 'is every Meier photo a fake ?' when clearly you have made up your own mind on the Meier case.

Anyone who sides on the fact that the pics are fake you decide to attack or ridicule. When someone points you to Derek's website you slag it off as disinfo, yet you are quite happy to get your own info and point people to Horn's site www.theyfly.com. Which incidentally should be renamed www.theylie.com. Horn's website is the most fictious site on the internet.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join