It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflation and deflation caused by...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
During the 70s, we had massive inflation. The Fed has caught the blame for that. In fact, they had very little to do with it. The massive increase in the M3 was a direct result of the BANKS counterfeiting a LOT of money, by loaning out money that they did not actually have. Just write it in to their accounts. So now, with the government printing to cover their debts, is there actually going to be this massive inflation everyone laments about? Think about it. If the banks are not counterfeiting, and the M3 is shriviling up, it only depends on how much the government prints, in relation to how much is deflating from the bad loans. I say, I don't think the government obligations are near the trillions counterfeited by the banks, which are going to disappear. I have not actually seen the current figures, just round-abouts. Anyone else know what the exact figures are?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It will be 'interesting' to see how the Fed, pumping in billions of pretend money, will affect inflation, due to the banks counterfeited money dissappearing. Will the net effect be more money, or less? Inflation, or deflation? And oil will soon be returning to $50, unless other unforeseen events transpire. Where will that leave America? That will definately affect buying, hopefully this will occur prior to Xmas sales. Some Europeans on this site have stated that their banks do not loan out money that previously didn't exist. Then why are they now in deeper doo doo? With the %.7 trillion dollar fed giveaway of our money having no effect on the unraveling of our CONFIDENCE in the money scam, what is their next engineered event to happen? And lastly, I would rather invest my money in my own country which has little record of confiscating said investments, unlike China, and most other countries. An investment in America is worth a few percentage points of return. Less risk, less profit.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The counterfeited money is whats known as the federal reserve system, and what you are talking about is known as "fractional banking".

It is completely legal and that hasn't changed thus far into this mess.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
The counterfeited money is whats known as the federal reserve system, and what you are talking about is known as "fractional banking".

It is completely legal and that hasn't changed thus far into this mess.

I know full good and well what it is called. I also know that what is legal is often not what is right. Politically correct does not make it correct. It is STILL counterfeit money. And the Fed is owned by Brits. And, it has not changed for decades due to leadership, or a lack thereof. Stealing, robbery, Larceny, counterfeiting, is still a rose by any other name.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And do you know what a 'marginal' account is? It is a secret account that all or most banks have, that pays over 100% to their owners, and the same to the banks. They use the money to buy off debt, like; say you want to buy $1 million in computers for your business. So you use their 60to 90 day free interest to do so. The manufacturer of the computers sells that bill collectible for a significant markdown, to get immediate cash. The banks buy those accounts. Over the course of one year, it easily pays 200% plus the original price. But don't ask a banker, they will profess total ignorance, much like the CIA and their assasination of Kennedy.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Counterfeiting by any other name, is still counterfeiting. They bribe the politicians to allow their scams, by contributing to both candidates so whoever wins, they win. And, no, counterfeiting by any other name, is still a felonious act. And taking bribes to allow it, is accssory to a felony. 'Kill all the lawyers' Shakespeare

new topics

top topics

join