It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine, Three Hundred Thirty Three And You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wanted to put this into the Conspiracy in Religion section, alas this is no conspiracy.

I'm here to ask my fellow board members what the significance of the following numbers are.

Pool answers from your religions, personal beliefs, etc etc.

Some background: When I turned 14 and had a close encounter with an angel, God, alien, whatever you want to call it, my mother, whilst cutting my hair, discovered a curious set of birthmarks on my skull which appeared from no where or had simply gone unnoticed for the larger part of my life. I doubt that they'd been unnoticed for my mother has been practically shaving my head for the duration of my life, and she had never seen them, nor have I.

I have three birthmarks on the right side of my forehead where the hair starts a-growing. Since their discovery, 3 has been my lucky number. 3's has been everything for me, and I'm not going to recount all the times that 3 has saved my life, brought me good fortune, and etc, so you'll just have to accept that I'm not a loon looking for patterns in 3's.

I'm asking for your opinions on the number 333 and 9 simply because these two numbers correlate to my number 3.

3, 3 times is 333, and 3x3 is 9.

I know that in Gemetria, 333 means Sheleg (Hebrew), Sheleg being snow. I already know the meaning of snow in kaballah, so you might save me from reading the explanation again. I also know that 333 is the number of Half the Chorozon, the chorozon being the Anti-christ. Where 9 fits into all this I don't know. Thus I'm bringing it up for discussion.

What does 333 mean to you?
What does 9 mean to you?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
In occultism (magick) 9 is the number of satan, 6+6+6=18(1+8)=9.
9 is also a a "magical" number, take any number and multiply it with nine, add the numbers together from that answer and you'll always get nine in the end.. say 2 * 9=27 ..2+7=9

In numerology 9 means a completion of something.

also..9 ---> 666... 666 in numerology means 3D density, our current state of being, so in a way we now live "in the beast". this is our "hell" state, our densest form, where we have no memory what we where.. or what happenned before we got born in this state of existance...We forgot or Divine origin and that death is an illusion!

See, Our bodies consist of atoms.. we feel dense. But not one atom in your body touch another atom, a Fact! Those atoms stay separate with elctro-magnetism. This is all just an illusion. You can't be killed cause you were never "whole" in the first place! In the same way when you type with your key board you never actually "touch" those keys..your atoms never touch the atoms of those keys...weird huh!!? LOL!

When we die our consciousness will just continue to exsist in another form/body in a different dimension of this planet Earth ...that's the way i see it.
Death is an illusion and so there is no need to be afraid of it.

333 is also the number of the head demon Choronzon, the dweller in the abyss.
In numerology it is a master value number of trinity.

my 2 cents.

the numeric info came out abit dark ...but hope you find some light in the post as well.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
thanks for being the only one to respond.
i knew the whole thing about everything consisting of atoms that stand alone, but never really grasped the idea that two things never actually factually touch.

kudo's to you for the response.

anybody else?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Both 333 and 9 have worked together to change my life as well. I'd be interested in discussing this with you. I'll keep my eye on this topic to see if you are still around. Please reply to this as I'd love to answer and ask some questions regarding this matter.

top topics

join