It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another google earth camera captures UFO over Argentina

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to
You're reaching to new levels of paranoia here Zorgon, I seem to be the only one willing to say it though.

Probably because your the only one who took it seriously

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it zargon pulling our leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know your not serious..
I really need to work on my ability to process sarcasm!
I've got my eye on you zargonnnnn,........weird thats kinda creepy.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it zargon pulling our leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know your not serious..
I really need to work on my ability to process sarcasm!
I've got my eye on you zargonnnnn,........weird thats kinda creepy.

Who's Zargon?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_info_express

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Its not a disc or object. Its a hole concave in shape, see the shadows. Obviously man made and obvious not hidden.

The claim of humanoid alien 'formation' nearby is so ridiculous.

I think your comment is ridiculous dude
I think you should look at this formation properties before deny.All the facts given in video or just a coincident ???Do you have any answer to it i want YES or No . No diplomatic ans pls

His answer is in the quote you started the post for.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Isn't this the same phenomena as those who claim to see Jesus in a cornflake? Its a rorschach test.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
No seeing Jesus in a cornflake is a Religious vision...

THIS is a Rorshack test...

Either that or it is a Nature Spirit

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Nearby the original posters location is this enclosed area. It also has a circular area inside, but the light angle makes it very dark.

-39.346166,-62.088718

See those like, little standing stones, or tombstones?

All very interesting for sure.

[sorry I had to just edit coords]

[edit on 22-9-2008 by LynUK]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And here's another of those circles over roads, in this case, one over a 2 road intersection.

-39.329633, -62.109790

These things are in fact all over this area, the terrain of which looks like the farmers are struggling to fight wind (hence the tree barriers) and salt water. My money is these are some sort of fresh water tanks/desalinators for irrigation.

The original post did show a cracking doppelganger of an Adamski Scout Craft in full acceleration LOL. But not really.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A secret opening? A UFO base......

If people spent 5 minutes using there brains instead of gazing at the pics and video open mouthed they would perhaps want to spend 2 minutes using logic and doing some research to reach a conclusion that would rule out ALL of the conclusions I have seen on here in regards to alien/sercret bases or whatever. To put an end to this waste of time...

Go and research the area, or go and look at the CIA world handbook in the military section of Argentina. ALL sources on the net show that that area does not have any restricted airspace whatsoever. Check the Iumole maps for the flight sections on the net that are up to date. So you could hire a helicopter go there, land and go inspect the water tank at your leisure if you wanted. The only restricted airspace is 47 miles to the NNW, at the Naval base.

Bye.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by reeveer202]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeveer202
So you could hire a helicopter go there, land and go inspect the water tank at your leisure if you wanted.

Well I am quite sure very few people here at ATS could 'just hire a helicopter and go there' and check up on your theory that its just a water tank.

Perhaps you would oblige us with taking the journey and sending us some photos rather than wasting time enlightening us with your evaluation of our time spent

Thanks for your post

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was not saying anyone in particular here on ATS should go there and check the area. I was simply saying "you" could go there, implying that anyone can go there, and most definatly have. Maybe people have went there and never returned... who knows?

And I do agree that I am wasting my time; I shouldn't have to tell people how to use logic and rule out certain possibilities. All I was trying to impress upon people was that rather than zooming in and out and picking up on other anomolies in the area, rule out other more important things first that would then narrow down the possibility of it being something odd (UFO/Alien base entrance in this circumstance). As is always the issue wth google mapping, it is a 3D representation of a 2D world and therefore there is no field of depth. Shadows are the only real clue to go on when they are available.

The exact same thing happened on here not so long ago. Where somebody posted the coords for an ominous looking mountain range with huge tunnel entrances and trains dissapearing into the mountain complex. Everone was flabberghasted as to what it could be. There was countless people umming and arrging over it. "It's an alien base!" was the common understanding of it. But once again, nobody bothered to check out the actual facts of the geographic location. It turned out to be Yucca Moutain where they go and dump all the radioactive waste.

The whole point of my first post was to say that, in this situation..... Is it an alien base? I will use common sense..... First, let me check if I could actually get to the site to see what is there with my own eyes. OH, YES, I can get there! Ok, so it isn't an alien base. On to the next topic.

EDIT: Zorgon, The MGS-08405 pic you posted in another thread is what I would definatly call an anomalous structure. Something atrificial in an supposedly natural world. Very good find.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by reeveer202]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
One of the most silly UFO claims I've ever seen. I am from Argentina, and although I don't live near the place neither ever been there, I can give you some information.
First of all the place is called Península Verde, (Green Peninsula) and it is in the south of the Buenos Aires Province. What we are seeing there is nothing else than water tanks, used by the many surrounding farms. The carved alien is just so ridiculous.

And the mysterious "unmarked facility" is just a lighthouse complex.

It's a lighthouse called El Rincón, built in 1925.

You can see the coordinates here, check them on google earth by yourselves:
www.geocities.com...

wikimapia.org...

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Peronemlin]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeveer202There was countless people umming and arrging over it. "It's an alien base!" was the common understanding of it. But once again, nobody bothered to check out the actual facts of the geographic location. It turned out to be Yucca Mountain where they go and dump all the radioactive waste.

Oh yes quite so... the actual entrance to the Alien base is about 52 kilometers from the South Tunnel... OH and the boring machine is for sale...

Maybe we can all chip in and build an ATS underground base

[edit on 24-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Anything found by google earth has been ruined for me since I found out the images are updated about every 3 years or so...according to google they are no older than 3 years old and certainly not real time. According to them it's to be considered like a map you get at a gas station...generally accurate but not resl-time accurate.

too bad...I wonder if there is a real time satelite we can access???

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiseone11
too bad...I wonder if there is a real time satellite we can access???

Yes several... but it costs a small fortune

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow
That is an amazing video!!! Great find! Star and Flag to you my friend. The ET music gave it the finishing touch lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's a circle.. there is nothing whatsoever to indicate it's a spacecraft. It could be a hole, or anything else. And I do not see an alien. Something being circular doesn't even remotely mean it's an alien ship. It actually looks like a depression, not an object.

As far as zooming into a random "face" in the dirt, I don't get it. Why would that even be there? This is as reaching as seeing random faces in rocks on Mars. Why would aliens imprint a face i nthe dirt? Or is it a giant alien laying down? I still don't get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
Do you honestly believe that Google Earth would go like "Ooops! An UFO slipped on one of our photos! What the hell... let's keep it, it's too much trouble to erase it!"

Also... the "humanoid face" looks more like a cocker spaniel to me!

Agreed. The "face" looks like you could interpret it to look like anything!!

This is getting to much for me now, people on here seem to believe anything nowadays judging by the "stunned" responses.

Think Ill give this place a weeks breather till all the oct 14th guff finally dies.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The "UFO" looks like smoke from a fire to me. What do you guys think? I don't have Google Earth on here so I can't zoom in on the point of origin..

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yeah, right... Like an alien creature would be lying on the ground an measuring something close to a few hundred meters...

Good find

Mind you, I really believe that some extraterrestrial civilization(s) visit us, but that one video & "proof" is utter crap. In my view, case closed. Forever.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join