It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another google earth camera captures UFO over Argentina

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyacinth

Its not on that photo, its in the closeup of the streak leaving the base. It has a definate saucer shape. No mistaking that.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Its not a disc or object. Its a hole concave in shape, see the shadows. Obviously man made and obvious not hidden.

The claim of humanoid alien 'formation' nearby is so ridiculous.

Not sure about the shadow on the ground, but the streak has a strong disc shape, and even though you obviously didn't intend this, I can't help but add that google wasn't using photoshop.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
Do you honestly believe that Google Earth would go like "Ooops! An UFO slipped on one of our photos! What the hell... let's keep it, it's too much trouble to erase it!"

Also... the "humanoid face" looks more like a cocker spaniel to me!

CAN you ans :-

If for instant,we assume that the Google UFO shape formation is only a illusion of salt lake or Google color error but how could all these (Humanoid face,Underground base door,hangers,Unknown Facility and Argentina Air naval defense base)be coincident in less then 45 miles of radius???

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
look here 39°22'9.71"S 62° 2'46.86"W and here 39°22'15.41"S 62° 3'55.18"W
also here notice the cylindrical object near the disc shape as was also seen in the OPs post 39°22'26.75"S 62° 5'2.02"W
these are man made and look like something to do with water movement

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_info_express

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I must be slow today, but I don't get what I am supposed to be seeing and getting excited about.
I love UFO's, and Google Earth. But I don't like the video because it seems to me the person who made it is moving the picture so much, and manipulating it too much and it ended up being confusing.

Why don't you just type -39° 22' 19.61", -62° 1' 34.67 in Google map and saw your self
. I think its be easy for you to look more in to it.I think the guy who made this video try to provide more info in less time.But he /she forget we american take things slow lolx.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by free_info_express]

You're American?

Americans do still speak English, don't they?

I cannot believe you are all getting excited about this! There really is nothing to see here.

I feel embarrassed for this field and this forum today.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Water tanks and reservoirs. There are others in the area. The one in question looks to supply the reservoir near it. My guess would be for Livestock and since that area is clearly covered in farms, it stands to reason the need for them. Argentina is well known for its cattle.

How anyone got a UFO out of that boggles the mind. Desperation to be famous for finding something new?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well I thought pretty amazing.

Did anyone notice on the air base it had 11.11

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
How about this one on the Runway...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Water tanks and reservoirs. There are others in the area. The one in question looks to supply the reservoir near it. My guess would be for Livestock and since that area is clearly covered in farms, it stands to reason the need for them. Argentina is well known for its cattle.

How anyone got a UFO out of that boggles the mind. Desperation to be famous for finding something new?

My thoughts, exactly. Notice how the area around the "saucer" is maintained grassland and a path for vehicles goes to and further towards the coast from the site.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You mean the omni direction beacon sitting the abandoned runway at Garfield County Regional Airport at Rifle Colorado?

39°31'41.94"N, 107°42'58.17"W

Yeah... that could be one....

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Personally I thought it looked like a giant cereal bowl sitting on the ground. But then again I also see statues in the cliffs of Mars so what the hell...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So that's supposed to be a UFO? It looks like Buck Rogers' space ship when it takes off.

(Buck Rogers was a TV character from the 1950's, who was an astronaut in the future. His space ship was bullet shaped and took off into space with a contrail of sparks behind it.)

Some pot and a pocket full of dreams... ahhh

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
this is so stupid, it's probably a freakin cloud!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It looks like nothing at all. You can see a road runs to it on either side of it. It's clearly a water tank. Or something else that's not a UFO. There is a logical explaination of what is seen right here.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,
Surely you jest

Sometimes it is just plain hard to come up with a second line

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I love a good UFO sighting as the next person.... but I really can't see anything of any great interest.

These guys also always lose me when they start picking out "bases" just up the road.... which looks like it could be any building in the world with a park in it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by free_info_express

All these things you assume that they're what you think, but I don't see a humanoid face: I see blurry pixels no different than the surrounding ones (and it looks like a dog, really) and these unknown facilities are probably farms like the thousands that Argentina has.
I don't know why you say there's a military base, but even if it is... what does it prove? I mean, military bases have to be somewhere, right?
So to me in less than 45 miles of radius are: a pixelated dog, farms, and an alleged base.

I say again: they wouldn't have Google post that pictures if they are the things you say. It's like a lot (not all) of the Moon/Mars pictures: It's ridiculous to asume that they have conspired against disclosure for at least decades and still be gentle enough to let you see photos ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE about things they don't want you to see.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Can someone post the pic with a circle around the area or something please?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
the UFO isn't that hole in the ground in the woods with roads leading towards it like so many people seem to be assuming that that is what the guy thinks are UFOs no its that white smear going northeast just above the hole near the given coordinates. der der der

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
I think that the supposed "UFO" is just a mark on the ground, since there's no shadow casted and we can see similar color in others land marks in the surrounding.

BTW, if that place is hidden, why there's a route crossing it? And the circular object itself, could be any kind of human installation.

And finally, I believe that all the satellite images from Google are passed by some kind of "military" filter... you know what I mean.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by JackHill]

I'm feeling you on the most part. But the whole military filter deal is far fetched. They may mask their installations, but to filter every inch of google earth would be virtually impossible. Theres just too much area to be filtered, stuff will slip by...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join