It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

One more time.........UrbanSurvival.com

Please, people! Read the thread and you will find all kinds of links on this subject!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by memememe

They have never claimed that they are infalable or that the program picks up every disaster. However, if they predicted a hurricane on a certain date, and it occured, then I can't see how it was a failed prediction.

The main event was Cyclone Sidr on November 15th 2007 and they totally missed it. There were 4 or 5 other hurricanes that struck in September 2007, so the odds of getting one right is cut dramatically. The one that did strike on September 19th wasn't even the worst one in that month. There was another one a few days earlier that killed more people. I don't see how anyone can consider this a success for the Web Bot project.

Anyway, here is the prediction so people can judge for themselves :

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by memememe

OK, I listened and still don't get your point. At no point during the interview do they say that it was the 'main event' of the season, and Typhoon Wipha was a Category 4 'Super Typhoon' which means that the winds were between 131-155 mph. It grew very quickly and caused the evacuation of 2,000,000 people. It was downgraded to a tropical storm at 0600 UT, the time of 'release' that they predicted. They also said it was a 'wind event' and most of the damage was caused by wind, although there was significant flooding as well. In comparison, Hurricane Gustav was only a Category 3 storm with maximum winds of 110 mph, and I think we all know the kind of damage it did. So, again, how does this not match the predictive linguistics?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
...recent listing(s) on Wiki in regards to said date:

October 7, 2001 - The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan starts with an air assault and covert operations on the ground.
# 2003 - Gray Davis is recalled as Governor of California, three years before the official end of his office term. Film star Arnold Schwarzenegger is elected Governor.
# 2004 - King Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia abdicates.
# 2008 - The Apocolypse.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now that it's the 27th, the end of the 'warning period during Sept 22-27', let's look at what has happened this week during the 'warning period'. The first obvious one is the financial bailout that Congress is debating. The second concerns terrorism. First I would point out the bulletin that came out on Sept. 24th. (post by JaxonRoberts) Then there were the stories on the AP website today:

On Thursday, pirates seized the Ukrainian-flagged ship Faina en route to Kenya with 33 Russian-built T-72 tanks and a substantial quantity of ammunition and spare parts. Russia's navy said Friday it had dispatched a warship to the area, and the United States said American naval ships were tracking it with special concern because of the weaponry on board.

Associated Press

And this one:

COLOGNE, Germany (AP) -- Armed German police boarded a plane minutes before takeoff Friday and arrested a pair of ethnic Somalis who they say wrote a suicide note proclaiming their desire to fight in a holy war and die in a terrorist attack.

German media, citing unidentified security sources, widely reported that their final destination was Pakistan, likely a terrorist training camp in the border region with Afghanistan. Neither police nor the Federal Criminal Office, the German equivalent of the FBI, would confirm the destination.

Associated Press

Any thoughts?

[edit on 27-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just about to log out when I saw this thread

Haven't had time to read all the posts .. will return tomorrow for that

But has it been suggested yet that the web-bot is being scripted to accord with what the PTB have already decided will happen ?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

It might have been said, but not true. Read the thread. These guys hate the PTB!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Are we dead yet?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I wanted to make a thread about the c2c web bot show, but I see ats doesn't dissapoint and already has a couple threads about it.
This subject deserves alot more flags imo, and should be on the front page.

I am interested in the said prediction of an earthquake in december 2008.
I read on Ats about an old lady predicting this exact same thing a couple years ago.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it's been posted yet but here is a link to one of the clearest explanations for the technology that i have read yet:

realitysandwich.com...

Excerpt, but it's best to read the whole link:

Here's the basic idea: just like a rock thrown in pond makes ripples in all directions, events in time cause ripples both forward and backwards. Some people are more inclined to perceive those backwards ripples than others, and now that the Internet provides a tool to actually see what a huge number of people are thinking about like never before, there is a potential medium to tap into those ripples and make predictions.

As Cliff puts it, "Basically, the computer part doesn't matter. Humans are psychic -- they just may not know they're psychic. But even those who don't know they're psychic ‘leak out' information. We go and gather up the information that leaks out in their correspondence with Aunt Maggie and analyze it for patterns. We are more privy to the media hysteria after the event than to the event itself." Although he's also quick to note that they only pull from public information sources, and aren't reading people's email.

The explanation raises the question as to whether even discussing the predictions effects the outcome. A self-fulfilling prophesy.

[edit on 28/9/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just to emphasize KosmicJack's post, people as a whole ARE psychic. The Global Consciousness Project at Princeton is one example. Also, anyone interested in this conspet needs to read this. Yea, I know, brain-hurting-science-stuff. Bummer. It's not that bad really. The document is a synposis of hundreds of scientific experiements carried out over many years by dozens of independent scientists to try and prove/disprove social procognition. Before you try and debunk WebBot or other similar endeavors, the linked document needs to be debunked first. Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I love the EGG! It was my first avatar on ATS. I wonder what its flashing now!? What with all the doom and gloom...

On a slightly related note, somewhere on ATS there is a thread about a study conducted which showed participants a series of images and then photographed and measured their facial expressions during the test. The results indicated that people would begin to grimace immediately prior to viewing a graphic/unpleasant image but not before viewing a neutral or pleasant image. Did they know or anticipate the negative image?

Another test on the common house fly determined that they can sense up to six seconds into the future. That's part of why it's so hard to swat them (plus they anticipate the trajectory of the threat and fly away in the opposite direction).

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Another possible 'precursor' event that falls within the 22-27th dates! Pirates Die Strangely After Taking Iranian Ship. This has certainly been a busy week. The MSM has been so wrapped up in the Wall Street Bailout and the Presidential Debate that these things seem to be slipping through the cracks.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Another test on the common house fly determined that they can sense up to six seconds into the future. That's part of why it's so hard to swat them (plus they anticipate the trajectory of the threat and fly away in the opposite direction).

Really? How fascinating. I've never heard anything like that and considering we are having a huge fly epidemic in Southern California right now, I would be interested in reading that study. Do you know where it was done or can you offer any other information that might help me track it down using google?

I was reading the pirate thread earlier and didn't even think about it's possible connection to this thread but, wow, I would say it certainly does tie in!

Jemison

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Remember the Pakistan bombing that happend?

22 September 2008: At least 57 people, including the Czech ambassador to Pakistan and three Americans based at the U.S. Embassy were killed Saturday after a truck bomb was detonated by Islamic terrorists at the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan. At least 266 others were wounded. The death toll from the blast may rise, according to sources at the scene.

The truck bomb was constructed of at least 1300 pounds of military grade explosives. The blast left a crater nearly 60 feet wide and 24 feet deep. From start to finish, from planning through the execution phases, the bombing contained all of the hallmarks of an al Qaeda operation.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Be cautious about the 'pirate thread'. There hasn't been any independent verification of the 'strange deaths' and, quite frankly, it smells an awful lot like internet rumor. Had something like this happened wouldn't it be highly likely that the story would have circulated by now. The event ocurred some time ago.

A comment about the 'facial grimace' experiment... in the document link I provided they detail an experiment wherein they show people a randomly selected picture that is either calming (pastoral scene, still life, etc.) or an emotional one (erotic or violent). The test subject pushes a button, there is a 10sec pause and then the random picture is shown. The subject's skin conductance (a measure of stress, arousal, altertness) is monitored the entire time. During the 10sec pause there is a remarkable rise in the conductance response prior to the 'emotional' pictures but not the 'calming' ones. Read the paper. It will spin your head. I promise.

As for October 7th... since WebBot indicates that 9/22-9/27 is the run-up, we would have to say that it has to do with the bailout/banking crisis. Market crash is the most likely scenario. The resulting widespread panic would precipitate the 'military aspect' predicted on or about the 15th. Although the possibility of a terrorist event shouldn't be ignored. This would, after all, be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hit us while we're down.

I hope everyone is making preparations while they still can. It doesn't get any more real than this. Let's all just hope this (somehow) resolves itself.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Now that it's the 27th, the end of the 'warning period during Sept 22-27', let's look at what has happened this week during the 'warning period'.
[edit on 27-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

If I were to take a guess at what the event was, I would say it was THE LARGEST BANK FAILURE IN U.S. HISTORY!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
If I were to take a guess at what the event was, I would say it was THE LARGEST BANK FAILURE IN U.S. HISTORY!

Correction:

If I were to take a guess at what the event was, I would say it was THE LARGEST BANK FAILURE IN WORLD HISTORY!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

I believe the web bots work a lot like remembering a dream. You have this image/event that happens in a dream, and when you awake you can describe what kind of happened, but not in the most clarity of detail. How many of us have had Deja Vu? It's the same concept. How can you identify people or places that you don't know, or haven't experienced? The best thing that the web bots offer is a blueprint for upcoming events, like a dream. You can see the people and places, but until you're there, you can't make real sense of it. Much like Deja Vu. I believe the human experience is somehow able to sense these things in the future, and whether it's by the web bots or the Arlington Institute, there are ways to tap into the subconscious. Many of us feel the impending events that will soon shape our modern view of life, but we discard them because society has told us that dreams/feelings mean nothing. Do we really believe those people?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join