It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
60 days of termoil eh?

Me thinks a nuclear strike is on its way. Or World War 3.....

This could be the population reduction plan.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
...here's some excerpts from last night's C2C interview:

The next year will get very ugly and will change your life worse than 9/11. It is important to understand the magnitude of the data. The sort of agony, grief, pain and rage that was felt the six days following 9/11 will be felt for five and a half months. From October 7th, 2008 until March of next year.

2009 will be a "year of transformation." The keyword "monumental" shows up as how the future will view our current situation. Time Monks describe this as an "epic situation."

...in the model space that goes through the idea of "disappearances" beginning next year... a lot of alien activity way off in the future.

There is a device out and about in the world being chased down by the "powers that be." Two whistle-blowers have a device in their hands and are on the run. By just having the device they have created certain side effects that the "powers that be" couldn't have predicted. The Time Monks do not have a word for these devices. Relate it to a cave man trying to describe a modern gun.

'C2C Web-Bot 9/22/08 Interview Update'

[edit on 22-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Where can you listen to this for free?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

The alien-linked disappearances part of the interview seemed lifted straight out of Whitley Streiber's "2012" novel. I found those references a bit odd. . .

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
These are clips from a History Channel program, Decoding the Past: Doomsday 2012: The End of Days, which talks about the Web-Bot Project. It was produced in 2007. In the first clip, they mention a major event in the 2008-2009 time frame. It starts around 2:45 in the clip.

It's at the very begining of the second clip.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

...skimmed the book myself, totally far-fetched then, second earth, 'portals' a la stargates with people disappearing through... anyway, audio available to last night's program here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Thanks, i tried youtube this morning with no luck.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just came across this thread:

Spies Warn That Al Qaeda Aims for October Surprise

Eerie, Huh!

Thanks for the YouTube link! I'm listening to it now. Why isn't any of the media covering this???

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
A heck of a lot of crap of all sorts would hit the fan quicktime, if Israel teed off on Iran. So many embarassing political and financial worries of all kinds would be forgotten about if Israel decided to give Iran a quick nuclear shot right in the breadbasket.

I think there is a faction in Israel who see that as the only way forward. Of course these people are crazy fanatics, but the ball has been in the court of the crazy fanatics for some time now. Are our crazy fanatics going to stop anybody else's crazy fanatics?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Wow! That was quite a show! Now there is no doubt, I'm official having a wiggin's! Just checked the website, and they posted an update for the info on last nights show. They are forcasting a total collapse of the US economy on the 7th with a military component on the 15th. Martial Law due to unrest perhaps? And way to many ties to alot of other 'conspiracy' theories! What's the old Irish curse? "May you live in interesting times!" I think this qualifies!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
What's the old Irish curse? "May you live in interesting times!"

I think that's a Chinese proverb. The Irish one is "May the road rise up to meet your face." (Just kidding.) Other than that I agree with what you are saying.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
what if nothing at all happens?

dont get me wrong im sure theres some hard times ahead but i dont buy into this.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by otto2294

The predictions were made, not by some old man trying to make a quick buck, but a sophisticated computer program. If its true about its track record, then we're in for a shock.

Then again, now its out in the open, it probably won't happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

so i supposed to believe a computer program that scans the net and picks up on peoples subconcious thought through what they type (at least thats what i read these web bots do)

if thats the case yeah i think ill just wait and see and hope that im right cause i dont want these predictions to be true either way

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Wow really good thread, especially the video clips from the History Channel in the OP. I'd just like to weigh in on this topic because I believe these web-bot are pretty good statistically at forecasting. Also, I believe they are gear towards measuring social sentiment. Have anyone checked out the Sibylline Oracle? When you begin to read this, it looks very much looks like a biblical text. The part that references the resurrection, prophecy, tower of babel are pretty amazing. Cumaean Sybil was a prophet around 100BC?? Seems that her prophecy clearly point to Jesus Christ, so I wonder why the church never adopted it?? Perhaps because she wasn't part of the boys club. Anywayz, I have never even heard of her, but the it is certainly an interesting read.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I had only heard about this on that History Channel show last year, and had the same reaction as you, but when I read this thread I did alot of research on this, and they have an amazing track record. If you check out all the links in the thread, you might be surprised! I also hope they are dead wrong, but I don't think they are!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

are these links really worth reading or are they just gonna be like 99% of the other links given on this site that just make me think im stupid to believe that somethings not quite right about this world as some of the # you see really is ridiculus. im happy to wait 2 weeks to see if it comes true if these links are gonna be like that

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Is there a link to the actual web-bots site? It would be interesting to look at their statistical data. I used Google but I really didn't see any sort of homepage for it. I know it exists *somewhere*.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

There are a few so so links, but most are not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join