It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

:lol
k it's November 14th. NO UFO's, maybe if people would get a life and stop reading this CRAP, or better yet get a science fiction book, same crap.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i do believe that everything that the web bot has predict are all just a mere product of random pick of "spder bot" that the web bot has..i mean the data that has been carried out to be called "prediction" are all base on the gathered letter or words from the internet..its never a machine can predict automatically what will happen in the future events..the web bot project is not an instrument to measure the event it just being developed to anticipate those words in the internet which are millions..of course through this billions of words you can create a massive meanings just like geeting a dictionary..we all know dictionary contains the existing words in all english as far english language is concern+other laguages you can create tremendous lots of sentences or phrases..for example get a dictionary.then go to Alphabet a and pick up a word with eyes close then jump to alphabet B or any letter you wanted..do this until you had picked up 10 words then..concatenate this these words and you should come up of a phrase that has meaning..or if not try to remove those words that makes the phrase obscure so that you will come up with a clear phrases..thats how the WEB bot works..it picks up words from billions of words that the internet has to offer..so its really sense less..if you want trrue prediction just read the revelation on the bible.its more accurate and most of the prphetic people were getting their ideas from the bible..the bible has proved so many events that has already happen and still happening right now....dont be fooled..all the predictions in the Bible has been backing up by science now adays..i think science concerning the end of days or the events that are taking place in this world are getting their ideas from the bible..its just they need that events to happened before they would make a scientifically proven studies..just like in the Tribulation in the bible..it says that the world will be dark in days.the sun will shine 10 times it releases the heat that it could melt everythning in this world.in this context you 'll have lots of speculations in mind on how it may happen and when? the answer is simply we need that thing to happen or taking place before we conclude that bible accounts are true..For me 2012 doomsday by the mayans has something to do with their past exeperience or direct contact to that events..it serves us a warning that this cataclism could might happen again and it will...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hit up ATS tonight for the very first time (a series of Google searches and links about Web bot predictions eventually led me here) and I just wanted to say I've greatly enjoyed reading all of your comments ... all 16 or so pages of them!

My opinion (which I admit is still being informed) lies somewhere in the middle. I don't think you can completely ignore the track record of the Web bot program. There are too many accurate predictions to not be intrigued. It makes one want to learn more. But I also think reacting to future Web bot predictions literally (e.g. "OMG, stay off the streets Oct. 7!!!") is silly. Many predictions from the program have not come true, and some predictions it has made (global financial pain in fall '08) were similarly predicted long ago by well-informed economists.

Again, I'm in the middle. The Web bots predictions have my attention. But I'm not building my underground bunker for Dec. 12, 2012 just yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The only chaos I see going on is the huge hord of customers lining up at the gas station where it is now at 1.38 per gallon.

Time to break out the gas guzzler Camaro and light up the tires!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Mod Edit: Advertising removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 26/11/08 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just remember that anyone can make anyone believe anything. Its easy to predict the future details after it happens. The proof would be if they could figure out what happens before

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

"high emotion period" from 0ct 7-feb 19 2009, maybe the incredibly tense 2008 election which produced the first non-all white president elect in the history of the US?

Yes, the economy sucks, but we haven't collapsed as a society.

by the way, no earthquake happened on 12/10/2008

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm guessing that, being Americans, you're largely ignorant of goings-on out in the real world, or that a developed nation's economy collapsed on the 7th/8th of October?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join