It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
omg the worlds going to blow up because some dumb inacurate webbot made a very false prediction. seriously you guys have no life that sit here and say global depression cause the stocks are in a cycle and oh my god i think a sattelite in the sky is a ufo and its going to blow up the world some how. Seriously stfu everyone nothing happened yesterday.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hey, what happened? Did the lights go out yet? Where's the UFO's? I think I may have a heart attack just from all the anticipation and anxiety that they are dumping in the water... did something happen yesterday or was it just tv as usual?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by austen71

Apparently this needs repeating: The ATS motto, "Deny Ignorance", would seem to indicate not supporting anything or denying anything without investigating it for yourself. I have in this instance, have you??? That's a retorical question, as it is apparent from your post that you have not.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In direct reference to the Web Bot prediction comparing this to 9/11, I just found a link to this article on another thread: 'Economic 9/11' exacting grim psychological toll in US . Already, the day after the prediction date, we find someone comparing this crisis to 9/11. The release linguistics are here and undeniable at this point! Hopefully this won't be as bad as they predict it's going to be!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

good call! I've seen this pending financial crisis called an economic 911 in other places as well; some people even going so far as to say that the current decline could be the result of a terrorist attack on our economy through the stock market. Now, I don't know about all that, but the language sure does bear an uncanny resemblance to the web bot predictions!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What are you talking about ?
The webbot predicted exactly what has happened over the last few days, over a year ago.
To me that's huge. Especially considering they claim/have predicted 9/11 and other events.

This thread should be on the homepage, as most important topic. The way I see it, a prediction has been made in a unorthodox way and came out.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A point I made in another thread ...

Originally posted by mellisamouse
If we weren't SOOOO emotionally numbed down, jaded and desensitized, then I think the events of today WOULD SEEM CATASTROPHIC!

All today, countries going bankrupt, people losing their well being, stocks doing nose dives, and all governments talking about major recessions and depression? Come ON!

if this all happened in one day BEFORE 911, BEFORE we all got a dose of post tramatic stress syndrome, than this WOULD be a HUGE hit in the face today, watching the world crumble at out feet...

ALSO, I think we do actually WANT this system to fall, therfore we don't feel too bad about it, because we are READY for it.

A LOT of us are ready to start growing our own food, and becomming self sustaining ANYWAYS.

This is a bitter sweet situation....we are ripping the bandaide fast, but it is a relief from all of he itching anyways.

Does anyone get what I'm trying to say?

peace

mellisamouse

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The deliberate crashing of the U.S. stock market is one the most evil events to hit humanity. I have heard "Oh ,well it's not like war" and those people are right ,but stealing on even a lesser scale has led to war before. Think of how many people will lose their job because of the actions of few people. How many of those people will lose their homes? How many children will suffer because of a few greedy people? These people who wrecked the economy broke all kinds of laws but the government does not care. Web bot was right about Oct. 7 being significant but I would not call this a monumental event. I would call it disheartening ,and disappointing. Collectively, Americans looked at the foundation of this country ,and they found out it is broken.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradownThese people who wrecked the economy broke all kinds of laws but the government does not care.

NO DOUBT!!! The greatest con men are those who are able to pull the strings of those who lead. When you realize how much of this crisis is based on a scam, no doubt you will get ANGRY when you look around at your family and friends who are suffering physically and emotionally from this. Time to boot the con men out of their positions of power by booting their puppets out of office.

I know this was kind of off topic, but any opportunity I can say this is a GREAT opportunity to voice the truth!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
Web bot was right about Oct. 7 being significant but I would not call this a monumental event. I would call it disheartening ,and disappointing. Collectively, Americans looked at the foundation of this country ,and they found out it is broken.

It is a monumental event. It isn't just the US stock market, it's global. The only markets that didn't sink today were Norway and Canada. Iceland is virtually bankrupt now. This is only the begining.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Originally posted by eradown
Web bot was right about Oct. 7 being significant but I would not call this a monumental event. I would call it disheartening ,and disappointing. Collectively, Americans looked at the foundation of this country ,and they found out it is broken.

It is a monumental event. It isn't just the US stock market, it's global. The only markets that didn't sink today were Norway and Canada. Iceland is virtually bankrupt now. This is only the begining.

Monument just seems like the wrong word. The Statue of Liberty is a monument. Some guys digging a tunnel into your house so they can eat your food ,steal your money ,and rape your dog deserves another word.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BcnDiamond

What are you talking about ? The webbot predicted exactly what has happened over the last few days, over a year ago. To me that's huge. Especially considering they claim/have predicted 9/11 and other events.

You see, for all we know, we are at the very start of something of dire and long term consequences, and we don't even know how bad it is. In that unfortunate case, the web bot was correct. The trigger has been pulled, and a slow moving bullet is inexorably moving towards its target.

Or -- the web bot is just not perfect -- it looked at POTENTIALS for damage, but rapid action by the government has precluded any disaster at this time. (Think about how unlikely the government bailout is. Who would have anticipated that? It has been a very strange few weeks!)

Finally, maybe the government has its own secret web bots, much more advanced than anything publicly available or known, and that accounts for the bizarre steps taken to force a safe crash landing as opposed to total obliteration, predicted by this web bot.

Lots of odd possibilities exist to account for this strange moment in time.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I've been waiting for a couple of days so that i can be long-focussed on this thing so i can see the bigger pattern.

From what I can see there may be several ways we could go on this globally, but there are a few positive points that seem to lead to some interesting thinking:

The first is that we are seeing the "exploded diagram" of how the stock market, banking system, and government among others, fit together. This is a massive enlightenment for people in general who would not otherwise wish to know. this is empowerment for the people.

We are also witnessing how local government (at least here in UK) has invested in other countries (Iceland) and the people are now asking the questions - What *do* you do with our money?

We are witnessing a return to a more "real" value for our money. We have a lot more people involved in the Local Currency movements, sustainability movements, ecologically aware groups who are just waiting to be activated. Local markets, home-grown fuels, LETS groups (Local Exchange Token Systems) are all in place in various places all over the world. they form models which can be easily reproduced to recreate our world from the roots upwards.

This is a moment where we have to look outwards and upwards and find the people all around you are perfectly capable of creating a new world.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

You are correct, catastrophic would seem more appropriate. And they better leave my dog alone! Poor puppy!

reply to post by Buck Division

The Government took quick action??? They announced today that it will be weeks before the first dime of the bailout bill is handed out, and it will take months to fully implement. And we can tell from the markets that the rate cut did nothing. Face it, the Bots got it dead right, and, to quote Lewis Black, we are "Red, White and Screwed!" Now we are going to find out how the other half lives, the half that lives in the third world! Me, I'm going to enjoy everyday that I can until the other shoe drops! Maybe a movie tomorrow...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown Some guys digging a tunnel into your house so they can eat your food ,steal your money ,and rape your dog deserves another word.

EVIL, calamitous, dire, DEPLORABLE, harmful, HORRENDOUS, destructive, ruinous, CONDEMNABLE, disgraceful, SHAMEFUL, CONTEMPTIBLE, intolerable, sickening, offensive, hateful... any of these adjectives work??

The best descriptive concerning this so called "crisis" is cataclysmic, IMHO because it would describe the intent and inevitable (or a better adjective here would be *ominous*) outcome.

edited to add: I wrote my personal favorites (above) for descriptive words in caps.. other than the one ABSOLUTE FAVORITE that I singled out

[edit on 8-10-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
and just like 911, it was an attack from the elite and government on it's OWN people.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Buck Division

The Government took quick action??? They announced today that it will be weeks before the first dime of the bailout bill is handed out, and it will take months to fully implement.

Relatively speaking -- that would be quick for the US government

Me, I'm going to enjoy everyday that I can until the other shoe drops! Maybe a movie tomorrow...

That is a great idea! I'm going to do the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join