It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
They have been predicting this for over a year and a half, stating that it had over a 50% chance of being economic in nature. When they first predicted this, the global and US economies where still strong.

Sure, as ive said i do think the timing of these predictions is impressive. However no economist would say that this bust wasnt likely to occur, its just the economic cycle, it was absolutely guaranteed to happen due to the long running over inflated nature of the markets. It was just a question of when.

Ive listened to these guys on c2c and they say the web-bots suggest people are going to start disappearing into dimensional portals come 2009. This is pretty whacked out.

The beauty of predictions like this is that when the time actually comes and the interpreted event does not occur they can easily be pinned onto the nearest topical event and shown to be valid. You said they predicted a 50% chance it was the economy, what was the other 50% predicted? Terrorist attack? UFO invasion?

This is not to say i think the whole thing is rubbish, just be careful of the people who interpret the raw data.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

"You said they predicted a 50% chance it was the economy, what was the other 50% predicted? Terrorist attack? UFO invasion?"

Actually...(I'm being totally respectful to you right now...if I sound *dis-R* it's not intended. As I have stated before.. if you do u'r homework right and educate u'self on any topic you post on...then you would have known that the other percentages were...48%military...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
In a update just put out on the weekly page, they are starting to pick up on the 'release' linguistics. Everyone is expecting this to be a single huge event, but the 'Time Monks' of the Web Bot Project have previously stated that the initial event would occur today, not necessarily the entire event. From what I've gathered from following this, it is sorta like this: Using dominoes as an analogy, 9/11 was a 50 dominoe event. Once the first one falls (8:46 am, AA Flight 11 hits the North Tower of the WTC, the 'release' linguistics commence) it only takes a few 'seconds' (metaphorically speaking) until the last one falls (end of 'release' linguistics 10 days later). The magnatude of this event is more like a 50,000 dominoe event. Today the first one fell (according to the 'Time Monks', see the link at the begining of this paragraph to judge for yourself) and it will take several minutes (again, metaphorically speaking) for them all to fall (the four to five months of 'release' linguistics forcast by the program). As I write this the Dow is down 341 points, which means around a half a trillion dollars just disappeared so far today.

Nut...Please read the above post. Losing a 1/2 trillion dollars isn't big enough for you? I think you just came in here to be sarcastic and smug...but all you did was look foolish. Good try though. cheers

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tracehd1]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutglow
Today was just a regular day just like any other day!

Nothing major happened people!

So what have we learned today?... don't believe any predictions!

don't believe any predictions!

I've posted a reply to you and find it is now missing? I don't understand it..butt anyways... I'll say it again... we lost 1/2 trillion dollars today... that isn't big enough for you?? You came in here to be sarcastic and didn't do your homework..shame on you!!!

Concerning the percentages that someone asked about...40% economic, 40% military and the remainder is Natural. Jaxon I wasn't trying to be rude to you...I was to the point of being fed up with the people that come in and slam people when they've done NO homework on the subject whatSOever, and seem to have an opinion on the subject that's disruptive to the rest of us that find it interesting. So..I'm stepping up and apologizing...Also would like to say .....

I'm sorry about these separate post...I'm not trying to look over bearing...ATS had a glitch and I didn't think my post went threw...and ooppss..they did. So again.. I apologize... Love the topic...thumbs up to the person that started this thread!!!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tracehd1]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
1 hour to go and nothing big happened. Thanks for waste'n my time reading this crap.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Oddly enough, a book called "The great reckoning" from 1993 predicted the collapse of American banks, it even had an appendix listing troubled banks.

"The 1990s will be a time of political, economical, social, and financial upheaval."

I think he just had the wrong time-frame.

I am glad that the web-bot was wrong about the Oct. 7th attack on NY, and hope that it never materializes. Perhaps the police have foiled an attempt, or it was canceled because the secret was out.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sorry as a observer who found this site on a whim I have to say the prediction for October 7, 2008, utterly fell through. No where was anything that happened today equal to or surpasses the emotional tension of 9/11. If anyone thinks that stocks tumbling actual regular american's psyche, lol, you must be living in your own twilight world.

When it promises a 9/11 type event, I expect something cataclysmic. Nothing today happenend that anyone, anywhere would or could call "cataclysmic".

The web bot is a web dud.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Man, forget all these disasters, can the almighty web-bots give up some lottery numbers please?

This is a recession!

I mean, hey, if they can predict the end of the world, they can Pick 6.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by JediK]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well it is now october 8th, and I am fine, no terrorist attacks or major natural disasters took place in my neck of the woods on the 7th, but the ominous feeling of financial disaster has really kicked in today, perhaps the web bot was predicting the begining of the real end of our financial system globally, begining with the Iceland banks.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
12:32 AM EST; Asian Markets are getting hammered again. Averaging -5%.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The asian markets just crashed - the nikkei went down about 9 percent and the markets in jakarta had to suspend their trading since it went down more than 10 percent at opening. The european markets are about to open, 3am et and 12am pacific, at 12:10am like the web bot predicited, could look nasty. Plus, who knows what will happen tomorrow in the US. I have a feeling that these web bot guys were right but missed it by a day.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
maybe you guys should look at some world news right now...the stocks are BLEEDING. this is insane.
web bots was dead on. the events on the 7th caused this to get out of hand.

the freeze in iceland did it.

the us stock market is going to get GUTTED today.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It is all very interesting. I don't know what to think regarding the underlying theory of the webbots... I mean, a global brain? Or that everyone is a little bit prophetic? I don't know... I really don't know....

However, what I do know is that even though the 7th has passed and we aren't all dead yet, doesn't mean we won't be dying within the next few days. The world is a very interesting place at the moment. Note all the Russian Naval movement. The Russian bombers doing their practice runs and the other military excercises that have been happening since the 6th. Note the Russian ships docked in Syria, Georgia. Allegedly, according to debka.com (they have been wrong in the past) Syrian Tanks have stationed themselves by the Lebanon border. And Yom Kippur is far from over, and appears to be a popular moment to invade Israel amongst the Islamists. If there is some kind of war, do you think the terrorists will attack at that time? Maybe. Or maybe there was never anything to worry about. But the fact that we are in a grave situation right now with our economy adds to the possibility that we may be attacked soon. Right now, if at any other time in history, would be the time to hit us and to hit us good.

Ladies and Gentlemen, things are a little odd in the world.

Now, one other thing. I don't believe in any Illuminati. I don't believe in evil Capitalists planning to nuke our own countries for world domination. All of that is just silly. No, I believe in enemies I can see and study. I believe in commies in Russia who have been trying to come up with ways to dominate us all since Lenin came to be. I believe in tyrants in China. Killers in North Korea. Rapists and thieves in Iran. And I beg of you, if ever there is an attack in the United States... Don't just automatically assume it was random terrorists. Don't just assume that some other country was not responsible. And one last thing, don't ever fall into the fantasy that it was some shadowy group of all powerful capitalists who were responsible either. Unless, of course, those Capitalists were the supreme leaders of China or Russia.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
German stock index DAX below 5000 (!) now... further tanking.

This is huge.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
FTSE 100 below 5000. [sigh] We're banjoed.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediK
Man, forget all these disasters, can the almighty web-bots give up some lottery numbers please?

This is a recession!

I mean, hey, if they can predict the end of the world, they can Pick 6.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by JediK]

Have you not read the replies? Did you listen to the interview? Why ask something that's been covered thoroughly?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Stupid me, I made a post just now as a guest user. Then I signed up and got instant access. That other post of mine will probably take awhile for it to post. I'll just wait to see if it shows, but I'll summarize it in this way:

Don't think we're in the clear yet. Lots of Russian Naval movement, Israel is just now entering into its Yom Kippur holiday...

Since some of you are awake and posting, could anyone send me any links regarding this stock or that stock dropping really bad? Or don't bother, I'm looking for it myself.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Isn't it entirely possible that the very act of scrutinizing everything is having a direct (yes, and very quantum) impact?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Actually...(I'm being totally respectful to you right now...if I sound *dis-R* it's not intended. As I have stated before.. if you do u'r homework right and educate u'self on any topic you post on...then you would have known that the other percentages were...48%military...

Well theres only so many topics you can dedicate full attention to, and i think listening to a few hours of these guys explaining their work and trawling thru their websites is good enough homework for such a subject.

Ive tried looking for raw data sources on this, word counts and the like, but they just dont appear to be available, maybe to the premium subscribers, but not joe public. That would be more helpful than the interpretation of 2 old school acid heads imho.

It is fascinating stuff in its retrospective application. But still far too vague to use as a basis for future decision making.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdarwin
Isn't it entirely possible that the very act of scrutinizing everything is having a direct (yes, and very quantum) impact?

Of course it must have, our minds, are taught to not believe this though, and it seems probably too far out for some.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You guys seriously have no life. Oh my god the worlds gonna blow up...not nothing happened yesterday so that stupid web bot is wrong just like all of you psychos.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join