It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot's Prediction for October 7th, 2008 - For the record

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

bite me trayen11. this particular passage is my driving force since i discovered the fema coffins in georgia. it has nothing to do with rhetoric.............it's just a quote that and my first amendment right to speak that compels me to say keep on. sorry you were offended.........

this is another

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist..." Cicero Marcus Tullius 106-43 BC
www.uaff.us...

my post was not meant to offend.............so

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yes. But my point is that too much emphasis has been placed on the 7:10UTC time as being something of particular importance. It's just the center point of the time window. Not a pinpoint prediction. But you are right. For this to have the significance and 'sound bite' quality of a 9/11-like event, it needs to be reduced to some singular though/event/mentalk picture. Let's hope that deosn't come to pass.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

first amendment right Trayen11. was not meant to offend it just states my driving force since the fema coffins in georgia and has nothing to do w/religion itself.............just a quote like this one that i believe in:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist..." Cicero Marcus Tullius 106-43 BC
www.uaff.us...

these predictions are in line w/what i believe is happening now. and if one sees these events unfold it is everyone's responsibility to warn the people so that they may prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

so let me openly apologize for offending you and hopefully this post will get my point across.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I was not offended, and let me apologise to you as well, the first comment you left came off to me as yet another bible thumper trying to push rhetoric down my throat. I've had it my entire life and it gets old fast, so i clearly overeacted.

I know the rights of free speech, and i was exercising mine when i said dont give me bible rhetoric, after your next post i understand better what you were trying to say.

So again i apologise for labeling your wrongly, it's just from exp when people quote the bible they are using it as the end all be all of truths, and i find that annoying.

my apologise

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I see where your coming from and I'm glad you see where im coming froms. Trust me I allowed myself to get swept up in the Web Bot over the past few weeks, and like i said before it seems to me the people are letting events sway thier opinions, because at times it does look thing thing are falling into place for the prediction to come true.

But for me it just does not seem to be the case anymore. Governments are really starting to push money into thier respected economies and it seems to be helping.

It's just for me it seems for this predicition to cause the "release language" they are claim is to start today then something big is going to have to happen because the economy as it is is really bad, but i dont see it cause the kind of language they are claiming fopr the next five months as it is.

Yes things are bad and people are loosing money, myself included. But it's not the end of the economy, not even close yet. It's not the end of the US not even close. At worst we are looking at a deep recession. Along with many other countries, Canada, Russia, UK, German, Iceland. They all are facing a deep recession but not a depression.

Baring a complete and utter GLOBAL economic beakdown this afternoon, or some king of attack I just dont see the release language they are saying.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I can't remember who said it... churchill? America will be her own demise. The day Bush and his brother stole the election in Fl. I cried...hard. I couldn't understand why this election...this man...upset me sooo much. Surprise, Surprise...now I know.

btw..to 1 of the posters... it was *Decoding the Past* that you seen the Web Bot Project...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

No, I'm not a Mod, but some of us are getting sick and tired of members like yourself who just love to drop in on threads they obviously have no interest in except to make fun of and taunt the members who are interested in the subject. It is obvious that you have done no independent research on the subject matter of this thread and are just trolling for a fight. There are plenty of threads on ATS that I think are pure BS, but instead of leaving childish taunts I either just read them or avoid them all together. If you have nothing to add to the discussion of a topic of a thread, whatever the topic, then I suggest you do the same.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In a update just put out on the weekly page, they are starting to pick up on the 'release' linguistics. Everyone is expecting this to be a single huge event, but the 'Time Monks' of the Web Bot Project have previously stated that the initial event would occur today, not necessarily the entire event. From what I've gathered from following this, it is sorta like this: Using dominoes as an analogy, 9/11 was a 50 dominoe event. Once the first one falls (8:46 am, AA Flight 11 hits the North Tower of the WTC, the 'release' linguistics commence) it only takes a few 'seconds' (metaphorically speaking) until the last one falls (end of 'release' linguistics 10 days later). The magnatude of this event is more like a 50,000 dominoe event. Today the first one fell (according to the 'Time Monks', see the link at the begining of this paragraph to judge for yourself) and it will take several minutes (again, metaphorically speaking) for them all to fall (the four to five months of 'release' linguistics forcast by the program). As I write this the Dow is down 341 points, which means around a half a trillion dollars just disappeared so far today.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

please, don't do this. i've posted several threads that i get a good laugh but, just maybe, one of those threads makes it as being credible like "fema coffins in georgia". it really is not necessary to outright blast one who has a firm belief? let us have our delusions and you can have yours. give us an ear without chopping our heads off. so we don't all think alike as in a thread entitled

Loneliness Breeds Belief in Supernatural?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

compelling title and since i want to understand you better and take a closer look into your way of thinking..................maybe i could be persuaded. i think i will give you a chance.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by LowLevelMason

My prediction:

Even if something does happen, such as global world market collapse or a massive terrorist attack, people like you will insist that it was just a coincidence. If you have nothing useful to add to the convesation, please go elsewhere.

I'll let you know when I care about your opinion what does or does not add value to the conversation. I know its hard for the faithful, but even those who disagree are allowed on ATS.

Now, lets wait and see what localized event you will use to claim this was right.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

If you check back to the previous page in this thread you'll find a link posted to I 'm a Pimpin Turtle which includes details of an interview between Jeff Rense and Cliff & George (the "time monks" from halfpasthuman who run the Webbot in question). The following is pertinent to what you have said:

OCTOBER 7th

* .... doesn’t necessarily have to be restricted to the U.S., it is a global phenomenon. Cliff makes mention of the failure of Icelandic currency….
* ..... is a “schism point” at which we leave “normality” and never return.
* We will feel the effects of the October 7th event by as late as Thursday of this week unless it a large singular event that occurs.
* There is an “epic level of events occurring right now” that we have never seen before. In other words, we have never seen change on this level.

(Bolding mine.)

I hope this helps to clarify things, or at least place the "prediction" within context -- according to the people who run the Webbot.

HOW CONVENIENT! Its always the same with doom predictions. Someone offers a date and gets it wrong, but before hand the players magically expand that date to make sure they increase their chances of hitting the jackpot.

And then what will happen is those who want to believe will take everything negative that has happened between now and thursday and claim "see! it was right" ignoring the fact that negative things happen around the world every day of the year.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Fair enough since I don't give a damn about your opinion. Just a little tired of all the naysayers who pop in to laugh, in writing instead of to themselves. All I ask is that you bother to check other sources such as UrbanSurvival.com before you just dismiss things. I would be willing to bet that if someone had publicly announced the Wall Street Crash of 1929 a week before it happened, they would have caught the same kind of crap. The parallels are staggering.

ED- They have been predicting this for over a year and a half, stating that it had over a 50% chance of being economic in nature. When they first predicted this, the global and US economies where still strong.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The October 7th event happened at 7:10am Eastern Time.

www.bloomberg.com...

This big jump in LIBOR means that millions of Americans will be unable to pay their mortgages over the next six months, and by March 2009, they will be forced from their homes and interred in government relocation/labor camps as per PDD 51.

LIBOR is the October 7th event.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Get used to it. Everyone isn't going to agree with you. This is just like any other doom prediction:

Step 1: Give a date to pump up the hype.
Step 2: Expand the date to give you more of a chance to for something bad to happen
Step 3: After the expanded date range elapses, find bad things that happened and claim this is proof that you are right. Ignore that bad things happen every day.

So far you've followed Steps 1 and 2 precisely, now we will reach Step 3 by Friday.

Survival sites make money off of pumping up doom. Its what they do. They predict doom is coming every year. Always have. And there is no relationship between the great depression and this cyclical recession - any student of history knows that. There was no FDIC or entitlement programs in 1929.

"They" have been predicting it for a year and a half? Goody, economic models were predicting a recession since at least 2005. A recession isnt the type of doom mongering your going after. Also, this is the same "they" who predict a apocalypse every year.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

reply to post by Diplomat

OK, I'm going to say this just one more time, then how do you explain the earthquake predictions? I didn't see a 'Giant Tsunami to hit Indonesia' thread dated before the event. Did you even check the entire thread, including links, before you came to your 'educated' assumption?

This web bot thing is admittedly "hit and miss." I can't explain the tsunami prediction.

Can you explain all of the web bot's failed predictions?

All of the text that is on the internet right now has already been written. It is not the future. So to believe that a program can sift through that already written text and predict events is ridiculous to say the least.

actually it's not ridiculous...I bet @ this point...dollars to doughnuts....ok..maybe I shouldn't say dollar in our current situation...haha..That you haven't even read and educated u'rself as to the HOW this program works. What it has predicted that has come true and what hasn't come true. The *inventors* of this program explain the margins for error and why. Don't be rude to the people that believe this instead educate yourself and be on your way. Go to the forums and post that you do believe in...it's actually a really simple concept.

It never fails to amaze me how egotistical people can be as well as down right MEAN! If you don't agree with someone ...fine! Be a Mature adult and debate them fact for fact...if you do that...the facts will always win out! right? geeeeeeez people!!! This is why America is in the situation it's in!!!!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tracehd1]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They have been predicting this for over a year and a half, stating that it had over a 50% chance of being economic in nature. When they first predicted this, the global and US economies where still strong.

Sure, as ive said i do think the timing of these predictions is impressive. However no economist would say that this bust wasnt likely to occur, its just the economic cycle, it was absolutely guaranteed to happen due to the long running over inflated nature of the markets. It was just a question of when.

Ive listened to these guys on c2c and they say the web-bots suggest people are going to start disappearing into dimensional portals come 2009. This is pretty whacked out.

The beauty of predictions like this is that when the time actually comes and the interpreted event does not occur they can easily be pinned onto the nearest topical event and shown to be valid. You said they predicted a 50% chance it was the economy, what was the other 50% predicted? Terrorist attack? UFO invasion?

This is not to say i think the whole thing is rubbish, just be careful of the people who interpret the raw data.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This big jump in LIBOR means that millions of Americans will be unable to pay their mortgages over the next six months, and by March 2009, they will be forced from their homes and interred in government relocation/labor camps as per PDD 51.

Now this is absolute rubbish. And why generally predictions are nothing but brain-aids for those needing to find order out of chaos.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Why so much emphasis on the financial crisis? I've heard some talk of nuke detonations but it seems like everyone has just assumed that this event was going to appear during a financial update on TV. I'm not saying that the event wouldn't effect the "financial crisis" but i don't see any reason for believing that it will stem from the financial crisis.

I mean after all, there is a presidential debate tonight. In Tennessee. It involves a certain "black man" who's slogan is CHANGE, who has been called a terrorist and had death threats thrown at him.

sounds like the makings of cataclysmic event to me.

then again, when I woke up this morning I no longer had a feeling that something dreadful would happen.

EDIT: Nevermind, I now see that quite a few faster individuals than myself have already spoken of this.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by coincidence_theorist]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well, at least this time you gave some reasons for why you feel this way, which I can at least respect, vice the usual 'You're all nuts and this is crap' post.

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Survival sites make money off of pumping up doom. Its what they do. They predict doom is coming every year. Always have. And there is no relationship between the great depression and this cyclical recession - any student of history knows that. There was no FDIC or entitlement programs in 1929.

I have been around for a long time, and have been through a few 'cyclical' recessions. This is very different. As for the similarity to the Crash of '29, my parents grew up during the Depression, so I have a different view of this period than most of you who have only read about it. We have been deregulating the stock market and banking industry since the Reagan Administration. It was these regulations that kept a repeat of '29 from happening, now they are almost gone. And if the dollar becomes worthless, alot of good FDIC and entitlement programs will do you! The market is acting just like it did back in '29, and economists are all saying we are not even close to the bottom yet! I'm not even going to add in the true puppetmasters behind this, the PTB!

"They" have been predicting it for a year and a half? Goody, economic models were predicting a recession since at least 2005. A recession isnt the type of doom mongering your going after. Also, this is the same "they" who predict a apocalypse every year.

No, this would be the first time they have ever predicted something like this. Again, I would suggest you do some research before jumping to conclusions. The ATS motto, "Deny Ignorance", would seem to indicate not supporting anything or denying anything without investigating it for yourself. I have in this instance, have you??? That's a retorical question, as it is apparent from your posts that you have not.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Today was just a regular day just like any other day!

Nothing major happened people!

So what have we learned today?... don't believe any predictions!

don't believe any predictions!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join