It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror operation in U.S., Europe possibly imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You can judge this for yourself, but NEIN does not blow toot their horn very often...

I hope it's nothing, but we should know very soon because the time table is short.

Islamic terrorist operatives reportedly dispatched, in place, and possibly ready to execute terrorist operation in U.S., Europe

"Pray for the successes of our brothers in America & Europe. Expect 'good news' soon." Posted by Arabic speaking Islamic terrorist supporter

By Douglas J. Hagmann, Director

17 September 2008: A disturbing communication posted in a high level Arabic language forum suggests that some type of terrorist operation is currently underway, targeting sites within the United States and Europe. According to information developed within the last 24 hours by a deep-cover intelligence operative, Islamic terrorists have been dispatched to the U.S. and Europe and may be in place, preparing to execute unspecified terrorist attacks within the U.S. and Europe.

Neither the targets nor the types of attacks were able to be identified from an analysis of the communications, although it appears possible that the European and American operations could be conducted in tandem. Also unclear is the timetable of potential attacks, although the wording pertaining to the "anticipated celebration" of the success of such attacks suggests that they will be carried out within the next few days.

While many such threats by Islamic terrorists are published constantly and end up being nothing more than propaganda, it is important to note that the origin and nature of the communications isolated here meet a significantly higher standard of evidence for threat evaluation purposes. As such, it is the recommendation of this agency that individual awareness of any suspicious activity be stepped up accordingly, and immediately reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

Increased vigilance by law enforcement and security professionals is also urged, especially at areas of likely "hard" targets such as our infrastructure.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There was a warning about terrorists poisoning water supplies.
I wonder if this has anything to do with that, or if it's a new threat.

Time will tell.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

While many such threats by Islamic terrorists are published constantly and end up being nothing more than propaganda, it is important to note that the origin and nature of the communications isolated here meet a significantly higher standard of evidence for threat evaluation purposes.

So, this qualifies as a higher than normal standard of evidence? I wonder how many middle easterners are in black prisons right now because they blogged "We're gonna get you guys".

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I wonder how many 'terrorists' are actually placed ready to do something.

I'd suspect more like people high up in US/Euro governments reminding people that they're supposed to be scared.
Quite handy considering the upcoming US Election, and the general nationwide feeling here in Britain that our government, and specifically Gordon Brown are doing a crap job and need to be booted.

But we obviously can't do that if dem der darn terrorists are upto something, oh no.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Just the normal US elections terrorism surge. Nothing to see here, carry on.

When will people realise that terrorism is totally irrelevant to anything that happens in the world today. It's all just false flags and elitist manipulation.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
thank goodness those dvd's about extremist muslims were distributed last week and not this week

to think someone might point out the handy timming*waits for a presidential candidate to harp on about how only they can save america from the evil terrorists*

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is real there will be an attack, the fanatics that believe the Imam will return want the chaos, they desire a Republican victory so the likelyhood of war increases, they want the invasion of Iran in hopes that it triggers ww3

On the split end, The Current admin in the USA does NOT want an Obama victory so efforts to truely prevent this will be decidedly diminished.

IF anything is going on Right Now... next 60 days is when it will slip through.

Of course it will be worse than 9-11,

This is IT, I'm calling it, major terrorist attack prior to the election.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Nothing better than a good terrorist attack on our nation now to take the minds and harts of the overworked tax payer in this nation away from the financial crisis that is going to eat on their already depleted retirement accounts and social security and from two political candidates that will be nothing than puppets to our economy runaway train.

I wonder..............

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
This is real there will be an attack, the fanatics that believe the Imam will

Of course it will be worse than 9-11,

This is IT, I'm calling it, major terrorist attack prior to the election.

it will be dirty bomb or in some way nuclear to add to the owe noes iran has nuclear stuff

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I find it interesting that states like mine are referred to this election season as "battleground" states.

new topics

top topics

join