It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuck Agent Tells Cops Of Secret Bomb Mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Stuck Agent Tells Cops Of Secret Bomb Mission

www.foxnews.com

Richard Anthony Smith told police he was on a mission. The 25-year-old Knoxville man called 911 from his cell phone before dawn Wednesday saying he was trapped in an air conditioning duct leading from the museum roof.

Smith told police he was a "special agent from the United States Illuminati, badge number 0931"

He said he was following orders to "defuse and confiscate" a Soviet-made nuclear warhead, specifically a "MERV6SS-22AN" warhead.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theregister.co.uk
forums.corvetteforum.com
www.tennessean.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
CIA Dial 2!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Very interesting. This story reminds me of the "CIA Dial 2" youtube video.

But: 'Illuminati Badge Number'? Seems too cheesy to me.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Mental illness. What kind of a special agent would get stuck and have to call the police for help? Would James Bond ever do that? No. He wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So according to his statement he was lowered by a helicopter into the vent to defuse a bomb hidden in a blue cow?
and he had to dial 911 to get help in getting out of said vent?

not much of an 'agent' is he ?
I didn't know the 'illuminati' has secret agents that can defuse nuclear warheads..
But to state to the police his badge number . think he's watched too many Simpson episodes and then got it stuck on the 'stonecutter's episode , they had numbers as well.....

he had to break into a musuem to defuse a bomb in a blue cow, ooh those pesky terrorists, making art that blows up.....

tell you what though, I'll have an ounce of what this guy was smoking when he thought up this 'mission'...

[edit on 18/9/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
maybe it was a clever ploy by the "agent". Perhaps once he realised he was stuck and needed help, he makes a crazy saying he has to diffuse a bomb, instead of eventually looking like a complete fool, caught by an air vent whilst breaking and entering.
Not a bad ploy if you ask me.

p.s. There is also a great chance that meth or crack are involved.

All though it appears the crack involved was not big enough to squeeze through.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I also just noticed the "Agents" name was Smith. Agent Smith, How funny is that.
Starred OP. Thanks for the giggle.

new topics

top topics

join