It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Watchdog and ATS Disinfo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
********THIS IS AN EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ME, I HAVENT WRITTEN IT******

I received this email today from someone on my youtube list....

What do you think....

EXPOSING UFOWATCHDOG.COM [ WHO ARE A HOAX THEMSELVES ] & EXPOSING ABOVETOPSECRET.COM - TWO BOGUS UFO WEBSITES DEDICATED to DISINFORMATION ( Counter-Intelligence Professionals ) aka TRUTHDOGS - WHERE THEY DOG THE TRUTH 24/7/365
EXPOSING UFOWATCHDOG.COM aka UFOWATCHFRAUDS &
EXPOSING ABOVETOPSECRET.COM.
These websites are used to promote disinformation to confuse and distort the truth of the alien presence in this world! Simply watch how they handle cases and use the exact same techniques for every single case with solid hard cold evidence that substantiates the existence of extraterrestrial life in the universe. Abovetopsecret.org bans anyone promoting a case with hard cold evidence and then edits their members post to fit their agenda of claiming aliens are not real. They have done this endlessly. The exact same m.o. They will lock and freeze a topic, BAN THAT MEMBER FOR POSTING IT. And then throw around elementary insults like high school children. They are bogus. Spread the word. And GRAB THIS VIDEO AND SEND IT TO EVERYONE and every site they will allow this video to be posted.
YOU CAN NOT HIDE THE TRUTH. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, THE TRUTH WILL STILL RISE TO THE TOP.

-------------------------------------
FOUND THIS MARCH 22, 2006:
FROM LAURA KNIGHT JADCZYK:
However, abovetopsecret.com, like Bush and the Neocons, make up their own laws. As I have chronicled on this blog, their urgent demands that we remove this article because it was a violation of their "creative commons" copyright was absurd and simply evidence of their position as an active cointelpro/psy-ops propagator on the internet. It isn't copyrights they are concerned about, it is google bombing and running psy-ops. And now, they have proven it.

Here is the letter we received from our server people after being notified by about a hundred people via email that the signs of the times site was down......"

* [------ at this point Laura presents the emails from abovetopsecre.com, to the server that housed her website, that shows they hired an expensive copyright attorney out of mclean virginia to handle the issue of use of material on lauras wesbite, the information provided is long and extensives and begs the question concerning the strings abovetopsecret.com going through all of these legal actions to get material removed from a website... -----]*

Now folks, come on, how many websites that were just started by an ordinary guy who took on a couple of "ordinary" partners, and is just a hobby and sharing on the internet, are able to afford a copyright attorney in McLean Virginia???

This action also is highly suggestive of the idea that the Pentagon Issue is a LOT more sensitive than anyone has thus far suspected! Do take note of THAT!

I hope that everyone who reads this will spread this information ...
See the blog posts:

Is the Above Top Secret Forum COINTELPRO?

COINTELPRO Updates: Above Top Secret Forum -- this post is most pertinent to the current Simon Grey issue.

Abovetopsecret.com COINTELPRO Update

AboveTopSecret.com COINTELPRO Update 2

More Inside Scoops on Abovetopsecret.com!

********THIS IS AN EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO ME, I HAVENT WRITTEN IT******

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
it sounds like someone had a bogus UFO thread and got debunked on a masive scale then went away with their tail between their leggs. I have never seen any evidence of these claims. That would be a huge conspiracy and pionted out by almost every member with a pulse. As far as affording the attourney, haven't seen any advertising around here lately, have you?

All of the above is only my opinion.
Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
yes defiantly a case of sour grapes. As a long time member (lurking here since 2004) I have literally seen thousands and thousands of posts and have never seen any evidence of these claims.

I would invite this person to come to ATS and have a public interview with the owners...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Forgot to post the link to the video

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18/9/2008 by booda]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Bad link

Please fix

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
sorry - done....check previous post....

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
it is ovious what is this site only porpuse, thats why i only wonder on the space , science, technology and non-conspiracy related topics.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by CzErased]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i have been to a MUFON meeting out in san jose, calif, and there were no disinfo people there that i heard. and as far as the rest of the youtube video?....there was more production value then "truth". endless loops of hollywood movies do not prove "disinfo". maybe people here on ATS are a little more sophisticated and astute and don't believe in every "easter bunny" post that comes along.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Im no expert in this area but if the UFO phenomena is getting quite big....would it make sense to create groups such as MUFON and keep them in a controlled environment......I mean, once people attend these meetings or report on the sites.....what happens after that...does it get followed up or does it get logged and forgotten about....

Like I said before, Im no expert and am just learning at the moment..

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The person that wrote the original email.....Laura Knight Jadczyk....heres her website...

laura-knight-jadczyk.com...

and heres her blog....lots of stuff in here but havent found anything....will read more into when I go home...

laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the link to Laura Knight Jadczyk's blog. From what I found this woman is VERY good at getting other people's ideas and hard work and re-branding it as her own. One point in question is, "...Our Pentagon Flash Presentation has been viewed by over 500 million people to date, with an average of 25 thousand new viewers per day."

Not only are those figures of 500 million people bogus (I wont bother going into the difference between views and page hits) but this so-called presentation has been lifted holas bolas from the original French slide show that alerted the world to to Pentagon hoax.

So I can see why this self-proclaimed expert on everything has a bee in her bonnet. It's obvious that anyone that doesn't agree with her is wrong...oh dear...

[edit on 18/9/08 by WatchNLearn]

[edit on 18/9/08 by WatchNLearn]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Simon, aka Jozefowicz, aka Christian Bailey

Dominus Illuminatio Mea

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This is nothing other than a case of sour grapes. The "COINTELPRO" concerns have been covered HERE. We don't want to give these people any coverage, because then we're simply feeding their obsessions.

If you have any additional concerns or questions about this, please feel free to add them here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join