It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke and mirrors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The systemantic clasp of our banking and financial houses is the end game plan of the NWO
to induce panic to the masses and distract them from the real purpose the formation of super banks control by the elitest this will raise the cost of living and wipe out the middle class and the great depression that follows will be greater than 1930
amist this chaos starving and near homeless and jobless people will be easy to manipulate the saviors will be wolves in sheep clothing, but the masses will follow them blindly down the path of self destruction.
The great popultion reduction will have begun
To silience the few free thinkers still fighting the NWO food and water will become harder to obtain
electricty will be cut of and shock troops will be on hand and the deal maker will be a couple of perfectly timed nuklear bombs starting a staged war to terrorise the masses
This is the vision I had projected into my head last night
So the Awakened ones fight on and good luck

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

You sound like a dose of the daily news

This is already pretty much happening everywhere else in the world so why not in the west.

On a serious note though I dont think you are far off the truth with it but i know that a skeptic eats comments like that for breakfast as theres no proof and never will be until its too late. That is if you are right.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hi again Smokinman me again. The UK has already stated that there will be power shortages here already in the coming years, so it looks like its starting to kick off.
As for the nukes , I guessed that a couple will go off, hopefully nowhere near me, but seeing as My wife and I , and my Brother work in central London I wouldn't be at all surprised the see a bright burst over the city . Its such an easy target , security couldn't stop a fart in a bag in the UK.
I would like (if I can't) my brother to live or to be out of the area if it does happen, He can then at least carry on the family line.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Data
rest assure the vision was very clear and the staged war happens on a people whos leaders has been very outspoken in the past.

London is safe but if you want to feel safer live nears a large bank with bullion reserves in thier vaults those places will stay untouch till the end.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Data
rest assure the vision was very clear and the staged war happens on a people whos leaders has been very outspoken in the past.
London is safe but if you want to feel safer live nears a large bank with bullion reserves in there vault those places will stay untouch till the end.

WAYHEYYYYY I'm alright then ........... Coz I work in a bank with lots of bullion

Live on the outskirts of london tho.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Data

Sounds like Iran. Or North Korea. How come you don't want to mention which people? You say it was a very clear vision.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Do these people really need to know

What if I'm wrong

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Do these people really need to know

What if I'm wrong

And if you're right you might alter the course of history by warning those people and putting into action a chain-reaction of different choices being taken than would have occurred otherwise.

(Remember the glitch that saved Neo?)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
matrix

The really sad part of this is we all can change the outcome but our numbers dont seem to be growing fast enough.
I have a plan to try and change this but more on that later.
Treat others as you would have them treat you and live in peace was our original mission till moses rewrote it.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

matrix

The really sad part of this is we all can change the outcome but our numbers dont seem to be growing fast enough.
I have a plan to try and change this but more on that later.
Treat others as you would have them treat you and live in peace was our original mission till moses rewrote it.

And I say it only takes one great person to change the course of history. This has happened throughout history. The power of our mind is greater than we know. Project positivity and you'll attract positivity. Project gloom and doom and you'll recieve gloom and doom.

The mind is very powerful. And very dangerous, if misdirected. That's why there's a "flaming sword" blocking the way back to full mental/spiritual capacity. And it's why the Tower of Babel necessitated the invention of diverse languages. We have been deliberately kept from reaching our full potential until we are spiritually and emotionally mature.

There are many spiritually and emotionally mature people on Earth right now. The problem is that they each exist within their own "bubble" of ego control. None want to overlap and merge with other prepared people. This is partly because of the Tower of Babel syndrome. Without the unification of each of these spheres of wise/mature people, the world will not recognize what is needed to transcend 2012.

Perhaps it's the synthesis of these 12 people that will bring about a positive outcome and you are meant to find them and bring them into synergetic harmony and Oneness.

I'm curious why your contact doesn't go directly to these 12 spiritual leaders.

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The rescue package offer last friday is a band-aid solution to the market problems

The market rally we had on friday was caused mostly by short seller trying to correct their position after short selling was banned on thursday in the financial stock of about 709 banking stock world wide.

The Bush government is trying to avoid the crash of the US dollar.

The chinese put a different spin on the out of control market they say it was caused by over printing of US dollars dollars by the government yet this story is been kept very quite on main stream media.....

If paper money becomes worthless overnight the NWO will be a step closer to the end goal ......

[edit on 20-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
These times are just about here I feel.

But It was laughed at 5 month ago..........

top topics

join