It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the Aliens at Area 51 withholding information?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by cmd18B
Giving Humans the power and tech of the universe is like a Human giving a chimp an M16 without training it at all...immature and nothing good can come out of it.

Keys to the Universe...hmmm, most Humans don't believe in anything beyond the clouds, so this would cause havoc. We're an immature race that spends most of it's time murdering one another. I think we shouldn't receive "the keys" at this point...

I'm cracking up over the image of it, but I think that's a very good analogy!

I look at it more as we humankind are just one group of toddlers in a large playpen, and sometimes we see/interact with some of the older kids running around playing with more advanced toys and generally doing their own thing, all the while the adults are watching over all of us and visiting over a cup of coffee.

I think some of the older kids are more interested in us, some are more compassionate towards us, some might even be jealous siblings, but over all our parents/adults love us all more than we can possibly imagine. That doesn't mean accidents won't happen, we won't get hurt, or we will play fairly with each other. These are things we should be learning from, individually and as a group.

Of course this viewpoint would mean that there is more to life than we understand, and quite possibly our physical existence is only one aspect of everlasting life, one phase or one step in the growth process... a learning tool so to speak.

So, in short, we aren't ready for these "advanced technologies and knowledge". We got a few basic things to learn first. Everything in it's proper order.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Exellent reply.. Maybe we arent ready for the information as you stated, I just would like to see what were are given and put to use in other ways besides war and weapons. I gave you a star for that reply, Vey lucid and intelligent statement

<< 1   >>

join