It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Globe : A abstract art or a planet X globe ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is quite interesting video which shows an globe in Vatican which some said is It may be planet X, A. Pomodoro is the artist.Its called "Sphere within Sphere" Some say the inner sphere is earth, the outer Christianity(Christianity taking over), others say the center is earth and the outer is the industrial / technological age. Some say its the moon, because everyone knows the moon is an artificial satellite that was purposely left there over 40,000 years ago. Some say its planet X.What you think guys?

Source: current.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
A work of art with different interpretations of its meaning. Isn't that sort of what art is all about? The meaning is in the eye of the beholder.

Looks to me like a clockwork orange. What do you think it represents?

Seems like the wrong forum.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by russian_news
Some say its planet X.What you think guys?

Who is some? Someone taking a guess based on their own belief system perhaps? Firstly - Planet X is NOT Nibiru, though many (including authors seeking profit) appear to get this messed up all the time.

Plant X is a common reference made by astronomers to the planetoids that exist (and will continue to exist) in our solar system beyond Pluto.

Planet X is just another doomsday scenario that sells books and gets bums on seats in various conferences. In short a money maker for doomsday cultists. Perhaps this is the type of scare the Vatican wishes to unleash on people now in the hopes of getting more bums on seats on Sunday mornings because Christianity is at an all-time low.

Planet X is a Jip IMHO!

IRM

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
"Some say its the moon, because everyone knows the moon is an artificial satellite that was purposely left there over 40,000 years ago"

Sorry Dude, I haven't given in to that theory yet!!
What is an "artificial satellite"? That term doesn't make sense to me at all.

Wait, the mayans balled up a ton of talcum powder and shot it up into the air? Or, maybe the Chinese loaded balls of toe-cheese onto one of their rocket chairs to put it up there.
Do you believe the moon has an artifical surface, and scaffolding beneath it? Perhaps it is a movie set.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
if the larger globe is suppose to symbolize the Earth, then to me it looks like another globe object has crashed into the Earth with the scars on opposite side of impact to prove it...imho of course. i was looking at another thread pertaining to Nibiru and came across this sphere. never seen it before and it's kinda freaking me out....

top topics

join