It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Illuminati Member?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I thought this article was quite interesting. Its the first, for me anyway, that I've heard someone that was caught breaking into somewhere, stating they were from a secret society ( badge # and all )

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- It wasn't the preferred way to enter the Knoxville Museum of Art, but Richard Anthony Smith told police he was on a mission. The 25-year-old Knoxville man called 911 from his cell phone before dawn Wednesday saying he was trapped in an air conditioning duct leading from the museum roof, Knoxville police spokesman Darrell DeBusk said. Police and firefighters reached the roof, found a rope and cable and followed them to a vent shaft. Peering inside, they spotted Smith about 45 feet down. "Mission failed," he told them. Hoisted up and read his rights, Smith told police he was a "special agent from the United States Illuminati, badge number 0931" and had rappelled onto the museum from a helicopter, a police report said. He said he was following orders to "defuse and confiscate" a Soviet-made nuclear warhead, specifically a "MERV6SS-22AN" warhead, according to the report. The bomb supposedly was hidden in a blue, plastic cow sculpture in the museum basement, he said. However, Smith told officers his "agency" called while he was in air-vent limbo to say it made a mistake and the bomb might be in a Memphis museum instead. Police charged Smith with aggravated robbery. He was being held on $2,000 bond at the Knox County Jail. Authorities said he did not have a lawyer. "Fortunately he was able to reach his cell phone," DeBusk said, "or he may not have been found for quite some time."

Stuck "Agent"

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by StarShin07

If you are Illuminati, you don't disclose that information.

Funny how he spilled everything and his mission.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
If you are Illuminati, you don't disclose that information.

Funny how he spilled everything and his mission.

So, what information DO they disclose?

And how do you know what they DON'T disclose?

How does anyone know anything about the freaking Illuminati except what they read in books written by people who believe in blood-sucking reptiloid shapeshifters?

I'm just curious. I really have no idea what the big deal is with the Illuminati. They don't seem to have done or said anything for centuries...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

exactly. That's how we know it's not them.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

It is interesting how often people speak up like that as if they know for sure how some group that operates in secret and may not even exsist operates. So, did anyone ever come to claim him? Did he 'magically' get off on a technicality? Have any russian nuclear bombs been found in any of the museums? Just curious if there is any reason to believe this is anything more than the lame excuse this dumb-ass came up with.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The illuminati bloodline have the human DNA code. Have you seen the code on TV lately ? Not since the last piece was found and then sold to rockefeller institutes.

They now have the tools to make Rambo and Micheal Jordan armies.

They need to rapidly start to depopulate and microchip control the filthy masses that procreate the "Old fashion" dirty and nasty way.

The flat foot, chubby, poor vision kids will have to compete with millions of superhumans with spiderman genes spliced with Lance Armstrongs DNA.

They have all our DNA now, 2 blood samples taken at birth, 2nd sample goes to NWO globalist database. "Al Queda" translates "Database" of trained terrorists to attack Russians.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Now THAT'S a good one. The best most of those caught in the act can come up with is, "I left my wallet in there and didn't want to bother anyone", "I was looking for my cat and lucky I'm trained in rappelling", or, "I locked myself out of the house and was climbing in the kitchen window, when I slipped and fell on the ketchup bottle and it just went straight up there. One in a million chance, doc...one in a million chance..."

But man, this guy takes the cake. "I am an on a mission from the Illuminati". Move over Blues Brothers....

[edit on 2008-9-18 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The illuminati is a term, a description we use to describe a group of bloodlines and those who work for them. Its not a formal organization with card carrying members!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I seriously could not stop laughing. Oh my goodness, that was funny. I hope no one is taking this seriously. The man claims he is disarming a soviet nuclear bomb inside of a plastic cow. Did anyone ever stop to ponder why Russia decided to start WW4 by planting a bomb inside a plastic cow which somehow made it past museum metal detectors, or why they'd attempt to blow sky high some obscure museum instead of..you know..a major land mark? Or why he didn't call his "fellow agents" to come get him out of the shaft instead of 911?

The guy has mental wellness issues, clearly.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sounds too mk ultra ... which are at least one arm of the Illuminati.

Born to be irrational.. they see them coming on every street corner.

Control of governments and media and finance and education and
science and armies and... isn't enough, they need the nuts too..
everyone has a use.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't think an Illuminati mercenary would be stupid enough to get stuck in an air conditioning duct.
Of course a cute story he made up as he was trying to steal some art.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Sounds too mk ultra ... which are at least one arm of the Illuminati.

Born to be irrational.. they see them coming on every street corner.

Control of governments and media and finance and education and
science and armies and... isn't enough, they need the nuts too..
everyone has a use.

OR...it could just be someone who is delusional. That would be the most obvious solution, to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Or an inept art thief with a market in the Illuminati.
The Illuminati like their art and don't care who gets caught.

Why be consistently giving the excuses for the Illuminati... well guess
that guy is trying one.

Oh, its the Illuminati is it .. you go to jail and the nut house too.

Right back into Illuminati mk ultra hands.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

At least it wasn't another case like Kenneth Lamar Noid's... Nobody else was in danger from this guy's mishaps or mental illness.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wiki would know...
He probably wanted to go down in wiki and his friends helped him.

Virginia Tech... that guy had friends... pictured in poses on the internet.
To them it was the thing to do.

If its true.. it a conspiracy theory... just pay attention to the surface
reality.

Don't dig any farther .. we don't need no JFK III: The Final Chapter.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The illuminati is a term, a description we use to describe a group of bloodlines and those who work for them. Its not a formal organization with card carrying members!

I would say any control group that gets results would get the
Illuminati label these days.

Who is behind the science dictatorship or other world wide control
situations.

Yeah this guy got the idea right but in the wrong way.
The Illuminati might thief a patent or two cause that is one of their
big time enterprises.
His mission to head off a war head is not what the Illuminati does.
Somehow I just got reminded of the 'clockwork orange' bomb story,
oh well another time.

top topics

join