It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - a closer look

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I recently checked out the resonance of the upcoming April 17th 'peak' and looked at all the previous times that particular pattern manifested along the timewave. I found it only 4 times over the last 3 million years. We are scheduled to encounter it 3 more times as well before zero point.

Here's our current position. 7 years are on display. The mid-April peak encompasses only a few days, and as we've seen over the past few years, few months, etc - a lot can happen in that timespan.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9abcd2b5cee.jpg[/atsimg]

The previous encounter with this pattern occured around 1776. July 4, 1776 falls right on the peak that matches our upcoming current position. The entire Revolutionary War takes place on this peak. If you look up what happens during this time frame, you'll see echoes of what we're now experiencing over a compressed period. Here 500 years are on display.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c34504a35b9.jpg[/atsimg]

The pattern makes an appearance before that over 14,000 years prior, around the year 13,158BC. 30,000 years are represented by the graph below.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bc2fee3c400.jpg[/atsimg]

Now we reach as far back as I care to go...967,000BC with 3 million years on display.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5633162df6d.jpg[/atsimg]

Likewise, this pattern will be reached again on November 30, 2011. The duration of the entire peak will last one day. Visible on this graph is 1 month, 16 days.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/838fafeb29f2.jpg[/atsimg]

Right before zero point, December 20, 2012, it will be experienced again (at 10:08pm - I'll have check what time zone the program is correlated with).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e3d36fee392.jpg[/atsimg]

And the above is not the last time the pattern occurs. Evidently during the last available minute before zero point, it will pop up again, and again, and again approaching an infinite experience of that pattern as well as the entire timewave, which itself represents all of human history.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Where can I get my hands on this software?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I must say this fresh doom is the freshest and most viable on ATS to date. It makes me want panic-sex just thinking about it. So, I have this bad feeling, have had, and it seems correct, something big is going to go down very soon, within a couple of weeks.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Easter is coming soon. Maybe the easter bunny is going to die and the chocolate won't be given to the kids! OH NO!

Nah but really we'll see what happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Well it may not be a bad couple of days. Good things could certainly come from whatever happens. It does however seem to carry with it the resonance of revolution.

Each pattern set seems to have direct affect on the next set. Given the last similar period in the timewave peaked around the mid-1770's, then it's fairly safe to say either a similar situation might occur (on a much larger scale), or something big will result from the revolution that led to the rise of the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

Keep in mind that there were many things going on at the time. One other thing in particular also happened in 1776 - the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati (May 1, 1776).

en.wikipedia.org...

Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne," allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO).

The events of recent months are most certainly the result of their endeavors over the past 212+years

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Stars for you, thanks for starting this thread..

As stated, I got a bad feeling about this month (a hundred monkey's on typewriters--hired by George Lucas--told me to say that). G20, N Korea, one hand doing one thing while the other rips you off, that kind of thing. We are long overdue. Apathy is sickening.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Where can I get my hands on this software?

I just emailed you the zip files of the DOS version I use (4.3).

More 'user friendly' versions are available elsewhere, but this one works just fine. Takes a little patience, however the all the info you need is there.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The perceived resonance between patterns seems to be holding true and building towards another shift in power similar to what happened between the US and Britain in the mid-1770's. This is where the decisions will be made that will inevitably lead to a New World Order. The G-20 happening now, the current and subsequent protests, the April 15th Tax Day 'Tea Parties',' etc all point to this being a new revolution. Thomas Paine, who published 'Common Sense' in 1776 has also made a comeback of sorts in this video series: The Second American Revolution

Put simply, global discussion of a New World Order is happening precisely at the point along the timewave that correlates exactly with the following events of 1776; the American Revolution, the founding of the official Illuminati, and the birth of a new global power - the US. Similar events are happening now but in a much shorter period of time (and they're affecting many more poeple).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09acc024ebfc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7789a04084fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Analysis: Crisis may lead to new world order

I've rarely ever been able to gain specifics from the timewave as to what might happen at particular times, only when times of chaos and calm are expected. Given this method's accuracy (of comparing overlapping resonance patterns), it would be worth attempting this more in the future.

I also think this finding might deserve to be presented as a standalone 'prediction' thread, however I can't devote the time and effort required for keeping up another separate discussion.

If anyone wants to take this and run with it, be my guest.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I was going to say I saw the same correlation, the tax day tea parties and what that might look like. It would be interesting to see if it creates a rift, which accelerates US CORP's clamp-down on dissidents in such a, well, bad time to do it.

What will happen? That remains unseen, which is hell.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Thanks, I got the software working. Gonna do a bit of investigating myself.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

No plucky,hell is not being able to have panic sex.
And not by choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This might have been answered previously but do what does the timeline software show as far as the 2012 doomsday craziness?

Does it show the timeline reaching zero point in 2012?

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Yes.

There is an original thread, which is aptly titled:

September of '08 -- Just Listen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The pattern makes an appearance before that over 14,000 years prior, around the year 13,158BC. 30,000 years are represented by the graph below.

I did a quick search and found this:

"13000 BC: Beginning of the Holocene extinction event."

The closest thing I could find to the 967,000 BC date is this:

"950000BC An alteration in the Earth's magnetic field occurred."

It's a bit farther off, but still relatively close. Very interesting stuff from this program.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowFC

Interesting, so maybe the magnetic field will change again, and also cause wide spread extinction?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Also, here is the last 3 days before time wave zero.. well.. happens.

i42.tinypic.com...

I don't know what time format this is in, but the program says on December 21st, 2012 at 05:48 it will happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

I don't know, but the dates matching up like that really has piqued my interest in this. There were other magnetic field changes since that time, so I'm not sure if that one was different from the rest or if that specific timewave zero point is referring to something else happening. For instance, Wikipedia's entry for firestates

"Archaeology indicates that ancestors or relatives of modern humans might have controlled fire as early as 790,000 years ago. The Cradle of Humankind site has evidence for controlled fire from 1 to 1.8 million years ago."

The 967,000 BC entry falls between those two dates. Learning how to control fire obviously had a big impact on our evolution.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by ShadowFC]

[edit on 5-4-2009 by ShadowFC]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

That's really interesting. Thanks for the info and the screenshot. I wonder what it could mean (zero point being reached on dec. 21st 2012). There are obviously alot of possibilities of what COULD happen but even a nuclear holocaust would not cause the timeline to reach zero point because some of us (and other creatures) would probably survive.
Which brings me to other more interesting question..

1) Does the timeline react to human actions like a living organism? Does the timeline represent some kind of higher intelligence or cosmic influence?

2) What is required for a zero point state on the timeline? All living beings dead? Can human beings still be alive while the zero point is reached?

3) If living beings, including humans, can still be around when zero point is reached, then wouldn't the zero point be achieved regardless of human activities leading up to the Dec. 21, 2012 date? (In other words, does it have to be caused by some kind of cataclysmic/apocalyptic event?)

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

"I recently checked out the resonance of the upcoming April 17th 'peak' and looked at all the previous times that particular pattern manifested along the timewave. I found it only 4 times over the last 3 million years. We are scheduled to encounter it 3 more times as well before zero point."

I must say, with last year's September prediction being true, the middle of this month should be that much more interesting....

I am a junkie for this doom...I need help with my addiction.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, if we all die once time wave zero comes, or if we can still 'live' when time wave zero is here. I guess we won't know for a few years. Anyways, the next 'event' is happening from 16th of April to 17th of April. Hmm, well let's hope for the best.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join