It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - a closer look

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

I'll refer you to this post written by the member named BlasteR on the 'Countdown to Transition' thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's contributed to nearly every thread on the subject and understands it as well as anyone. The above post I linked to is about as coherent and accurate as you can get.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Timewave Gravity shift, these are the words that came to me today. I have no idea what they mean, but the last few times words have come they always have significance to a near future event such as Tsunami.

Are we headed towards a timewave gravity shift/swith, and if so what does it mean?

Thank you. You may u2u me the answer if you like.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

First, how did those words come to you, and in what context were they presented?

We are indeed headed towards another major timewave shift in late October (around October 25th).

The only reason I can think that the word 'gravity' might be relevant is that (beware: long-winded and rambling explanation follows) both the Timewave and gravity are related indirectly. There are four known forces in the universe (which are scientifically measurable) - gravity, electromagnetism, strong force, weak force. I've heard the idea put forth that 'consciousness' should be considered a 5th force, given that it's an underlying energy that connects us all in some way and actually affects physical reality with our intention.

The Timewave tracks shifts in the collective consciousness and is in fact measuring the compression and increasing interconnectedness of individual consciousnesses, perhaps giving rise to a new coherent global consciousness once the compression becomes infinite (around zero date - Dec. 21, 2012).

Something similar could be said about gravity - what happens when matter is compressed beyond a certain point...gravity strengthens and eventually passes a crucial threshold becoming a blackhole. October 25th marks the closest humanity has ever been to complete connectedness and is a very important point in the timewave so far (June 17-25 marked the previous lowest point on the graph).

Anyway, those words mean a lot to me personally given that I'm feeling the approaching shift as well. Thank you for sharing that with me and everyone else that might read it here. Again I'd like to know how that phrase came to you.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

You know I am a simple woman, from the heart.

Standing doing dishes, the words just came through.

Enough times in life this has happened and it is always significant.

The words came and washed over me, and then like a dream left without residual effect.

Like a dream which is fading, so do the words when they come if I dont write them down or tell someone close to 'remember ' for me, I forget.

So rushing to the comp, threw the words onto a Google search and your thread came up so it was my choice to bring it here to find out what it meant.

I mean timewave to me looks like an arch in space and gravity is the invisible space which bends the timewave. The arch flows up and down like a ripple or a wave, and gravity accepts the ripples and does the same effect as when a pebble is tossed on the clear lake.

The hit I get is that soon, we are going to feel a major shift in gravity which includes the dimension of time. Perhaps people will not even remember after the event, or reality as we know it to be will change forever for everyone.

Validation.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for sharing that. I Googled that phrase as well just to see what was listed and this thread was about 5th on the page, and listed in the link's description were the sentences that contained both 'gravity' and 'shift.' When I saw that I remembered what I had written about gravity on the very first page of this thread:

The timewave flows around the major point of gravity and energy existing across all local parallel three dimensional realities -- our Sun.

Not every star has a timewave, only stars bearing conscious beings. The timewave is like a thumbprint, an identity unique to an entire civilization. Each sun has an intimate connection with it’s conscious offspring, and our Sun is no different.

The Timewave, at least our version of it, is indeed related to the Sun because everything tied into the wave is attached to that star and no other. I believe all parallel timelines are separate however occassionally merge and intersect. One thing that remains steady through each timeline is the Sun - one Sun for all time. If something happens to the Sun, the timewave will be affected accordingly. That's one idea, but I'm not sure as to what could happen to the Sun that would bring about a shift. I expect things to pick up with the Sun next year through 2013, but not in October.

One thing happening in October however is Nasa's bombing of the Moon. Just as with the Sun, if something substantial happens with the Moon gravity could also be affected or shifted. That's happening on October 9. The Hopi people believe this could be disastrous, and they even believe that the previous Nasa moon visits in the late 60's and 70's actually shifted nature and humanity's well-being into some un-natural and catastrophic spiral. Bombing the Moon ties in with their prophecy and could according to them usher in the next shift in the tightening of that spiral. It would create a major further imbalance in the nature of all things.

So that could indeed mark the 'timewave gravity shift' you felt. Again thank you for sharing that.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Bombing the moon? Really? They pay scientists to come up with this stuff? So, October 9th, the moon gets bombed by a bunch of "geniuses." I will withhold my applause.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Really...When they say "it ain't rocket science",this must be what they refer to,eh?What a bunch of ignoramuses.Don't they know it's cheese anyway?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Kinetic bombing, not explosive.

[edit]

[edit on 22-9-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
One thought I had is about the "events" which would cause the timewave to shift, or visa versa, the timewave shift allows events to happen.

Often in these timewave prediction threads people compare old events to possible events which relate to a future timewave shift.

It seems that the events which people try to pinpoint on a timewave shift are clutching at straws.

Many more influential and powerful events take place in secret and behind closed doors. The news media never hears about it. The history books never write about it. No one but those perpetrating the event will EVER know about it.

For example: the planning of 9/11 and the planning and/or decision to assassinate JFK. We do not know the dates of such events, but they must have altered or been altered by the timewave.

These dates would most certainly shift the timewave yet we would never know when they happen because they are secret, YET SO POWERFUL as to be related to the timewave.

So my thought is that we should stop trying to ATTACH events past or future to this timewave, because many events will be secret and will alter the timewave and we will never know why.

Also it is possible that the timewave represents a collective gauge of human consciousness or awareness.... and these things fluctuate around events, but often never shift in direct correlation to the event.

Did that initiate a brainstorm?
Send some thought rain my way.

[edit on (10/24/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
In my sincere perception ,Timewave Zero represents the ebb and flow of our collective consciousness or our noosphere. If events of epic proportions
were to occur in a repeatable and condensing pattern throughout time, The big squeeze might produce an undeniable universal cosmic consciousness . The birthing of " Homo-illuminous. We do have a chance at this. And we can use
( I hope I dont lose you here ) The Christ consciousness to get us there !

The Christ consciousness melds the spirit and anime in man, add enlightenment
and you have the recipe for rapid conscious growth.
And now ( this is were I do lose many ) The main physical aspect to growing
consciousness : water ! proper hydration and a non-toxic clean diet ! You see ?

The noosphere is our heaven and it doesn't judge and is not dualistic !
clean up your toxic self,forgive yourself, love yourself and grow into your
higher self !

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trueset

You didn't lose me, and I happen to agree with you. But how many are willing to give up what they consider to be a superior lifestyle, for something that they do not believe in.

It would be nice if something were to happen to change peoples outlook.

Great post..

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but I found it interesting that Adolf Hitler's birthday corresponds with a huge change in the graph. Timewave zero seems more and more convincing as I look at it...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This enlightening thread has been my reason to join ATS. Evasius, you have opened my mind in many ways. I thank you, and all other members valuable input, for this. I completely resonate with Timewave Zero theory, and I believe that Terence McKenna was a genius and a visionary.

Before going to read the other thread "Countdown to Transition" that you have mentioned, I just wanted to add a few thoughts. As I was reading, I had so many things in mind, but this thread is too long to now recall everything I meant to say. I may do so upon reading it a second time.

For the time being, here is my contribution to the topic:

Just like another member has previously mentioned, I feel very close to the Ra Material (Law of One), so the way I think zero point will unfold, is that humanity will enter 4th density. Our conscious awareness in a higher density will also allow for time travel, so this is in sync with what McKenna envisioned.

It is interesting to note that time and human DNA are tied together, considering the correlation between the 64 aspects of time from the I Ching, and the 64 codons of our DNA. Here below is a passage from a post I wrote - so I don't have to try to backtrack my thoughts again - where I also referenced this thread:

"This correlation, to me, indicates that time is genetically encoded within us (and the reason why we age), and that our DNA is tied to our experience of time and our cycles around the Sun (the marker of time). If this is so, it would make complete sense that through DNA evolution, due to cosmic and solar radiation, once we reach the singularity point, we will move in a dimension beyond time as we know it, because the genetic encoding will have evolved.

McKenna also mentioned “interference patterns” as being the links that inter-connected history. If upon reaching zero time, we will cross the interference pattern of another timewave, it could very well be that we move away from a linear or cyclic time perspective, into a holographic experience. That is, holographic time, created by a multi-dimensional fractal."

For some reason, the idea that time will become holographic in our experience, has gotten several of my neurons activated. From this 3D perspective we still see it as a simple fractal (at least, those who are aware of the cyclic nature of time), because in 3D time has one dimension. But from a higher perspective, this fractal will become multi-dimensional, with all the qualities of a hologram, where time has several dimensions.

Basically, we move from space/time (3 dimensions of space + 1 of time), into time/space (1 dimension of space + 3 of time) just when the zero point occurs, and we emerge into 4D. It will be interesting to keep track of the Suns' activity up until then, the "gravity of our time", as I recall you may have called it.

A hologram is rendered by the light reflected from the interference patterns, and light is "information". A hologram is non-local, where the whole occurs everywhere at the same time (every section is a zero point in potentiality). No matter how small you cut it, the hologram will reproduce the entire image, that is, the entire cycle is contained within smaller and smaller cycles.

This is how I see zero point. A major quantun leap into a multi-dimensional experience of life, where history and time as we know it will no longer serve a purpose for our evolution.

I agree with what you mentioned earlier that evolved alien intelligence has moved beyond 3D. Contact will be a natural unfolding, as we graduate into 4D ourselves.

I hope this thread keeps going, it is quite mind expanding! :-)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Cool post.

Trying to wrap my mind around all this stuff makes me dizzy sometimes, but it's highly interesting non-the-less.

Only time will tell I guess.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
First of all, thanks a lot for this thread. I had to read the first two posts to understand it fully (I am not a native English, and some "formalities" in the first posts were throwing me off, haha). I literally spent 3 hours in this thread, but it was worth it. Not only you gave me the knowledge for this super interesting topic, but you also gave me more interest in metaphysics. I will research those eventually and see if I can even benefit for school

I find buddhatrance's points to be absolutely interesting. It got me thinking, the Mayans decided to end that calendar at that time and we don't know why. Could it be because when we go "4D" like buddhatrance said, we will ascend to a whole new level that is even above the Mayans or any other ancient civilization we are aware of? IMO, it would make sense, because the Mayans were incredible smart people by themselves (so were the Egyptians and those who built things that we don't know how they were constructed), and if they saw something they don't understand in their predictions, then it would be above them.

I'm also surprised because up until now I though the prediction of the future with human made technology was impossible, but with the Timewave and Collective Intelligence, everything makes sense and can't believe we may be able to create machines that are highly accurate in what they believe in.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Cricious]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
@PhotonEffect and @Cricious,

thank you for keeping this thread going!
Cricious, my understanding is that Timewave Zero doesn't "predict" the future in the sense that it tells you what will happen. It does track patterns and the behavior of the cycles, so that we know that some event/novelty will occur at a certain date and time. How that event will manifest is up to our collective.

Timewave Zero tells us that on Dec. 21, 2012 we will enter an infinite, infinitesimal loop collapsing onto itself at zero point. What we are trying to unravel, is how we will experience that moment of singularity and if we move into another timewave, or will have emerged beyond timewaves completely. Evasius will be able to explain it better.

Recently, I was looking at theories postulating that we live in a virtual Universe, experiencing a simulation as if it were real. Here is a great reading in PDF format by Brian Whitworth, The Physical World as a Virtual Reality

This paper explores the idea that the universe is a virtual reality created by information processing, and relates this strange idea to the findings of modern physics about the physical world. [...] Yet logically the world could be an information simulation running on a multi-dimensional space-time screen. Indeed, if the essence of the universe is information, matter, charge, energy and movement could be aspects of information, and the many conservation laws could be a single law of information conservation. If the universe were a virtual reality, its creation at the big bang would no longer be paradoxical, as every virtual system must be booted up. [...] Such an approach could reconcile relativity and quantum theories, with the former being how information processing creates space-time, and the latter how it creates energy and matter.

If this is the case, then Timewave Zero could show us the encoded time for the "software upgrade", because we have collectively moved from mere self-awareness to wondering who the observer of the perceived reality is. Assuming that we are Avatars who have downloaded our consciousness into "biological pixels" in order to experience aspects of ourselves and evolve, we now need a more complex computational system within the Game (4D). After upgrade, a system "reboot" will be needed.

During the reboot we won't notice discontinuity, because we may be in a "suspended" state (the singularity expressed as leaving space/time and entering time/space), then we will resume conscious experience on the "new" platform (4D).

Because McKenna has shown us that time behaves like a fractal, with interconnecting points within the loops (time cycles) - so that the now is comprised of both the present and the future - it could very well be that the Mayans and other civilizations have accessed this time sequence, through shamanic visions, to see at what point of human collective consciousness the upgrade was due (2012). Also, because the date is translated into our calendar from an astrological alignment, we were in all likelihood meant to reach the current point of evolution based on cosmic influence, like clockwork. That is, as a collective, leaving flexible room to individual Free Will.

More to ponder...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Timewave Gravity shift, these are the words that came to me today. I have no idea what they mean, but the last few times words have come they always have significance to a near future event such as Tsunami.

Are we headed towards a timewave gravity shift/swith, and if so what does it mean?

Thank you. You may u2u me the answer if you like.

You words do not seem to far off.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Stumbled across your thread when I was researching cymatics. Didn't have time to read all 15 pages. Two questions come to mind, well 3 put the first one was addressed with the 3d model which I visualize more like a funnel.

I wonder where the invention of the internet or probably more accurate, the beginning widespread use of the internet falls on the timewave.

Secondly, and this one is out there, I wonder if the planets distances from the sun in any way correlate to your 3d version of the timewave?

I love this thread, I feel like a lot of loose ends are being pulled into the big picture

[edit on 7-3-2010 by S1J1A1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here are a few possible scenarios the Timewave could be tracking, in fact one, more, or even all could be valid:

1 The evolution of thought (individual, global, universal)

2. Our individual and collective experience of 'Now.'

3. Physical universal/galactic/solar system processes which flux in cycles - within the flux there is a countdown that tracks our approach towards a physical point in space where great change regularly occurs.

4. Energetic universal/galactic/solar system processes which also flux in cycles - when incorporated with our physical path in the universe, the countdown possibly tracks fluctuations in the rise and fall in intensity of certain energies responsible for changes in biology or consciousness.

5. Some aspect of our Sun's energetic cycle that is currently unknown, yet affects our development.

6. The evolving energetic relationship between Sun and Earth.

7. An embedded countdown or trigger mechanism within our DNA that requires outside activation (reliant on external energies), or possibly even a change within (a change in consciousness). Once activated spawns the change that begins our next step of evolution. The 64 hexagrams of the I-Ching mirroring the 64 codons within the genetic code.

8. Increasing compression, merging, and overlapping of possible timelines/parallel realities resulting in one experienced path with one possible outcome.

9. The countdown towards our collective incorporation of a new dimension (or dimensions) into our experienced awareness.

10. The countdown towards our leaving this dimension for another.

11. A countdown within humanity's historical timeline where each passing event leads us closer and closer to an end of history and time as we know it.

12. The process leading up to time travel being invented.

13. A countdown within humanity's technological timeline marking our approach towards a technological singularity.

14. The merger with one or more additional Timewaves representing alien cultures initiating contact with us. Zero point could be the result of 'wave interference,' and December 2012 wouldn't necessarily mark the exact point of contact, but could be the midway point where we cross an invisible threshold bringing about the circumstances allowing for contact.

15. The countdown towards the 'point of no return' where, if we don't get it together, we're evicted and new tenants start their lease on this planet.

16. The return of Jesus, Nibiru, the apocalypse, pole shift, CME, you name it, it's been proposed as a scenario.

17. We collectively realize reality is manifested by thought. This triggers a catastrophic failure within the matrix and activats a restart, or a universal 'blue-screen.'

18. The countdown towards quarantine regulations being lifted. Once this happens, the holographic Dyson sphere surrounding our planet is removed, and we finally see the universe for what it is.

19. The higher consciousness dreaming all this stuff wakes up.

20. The computational process generating all this is approaching its end where the resulting data will be returned to the great server in the sky as either a '1' or '0.'

21. I'm personally generating this reality, and at zero point I die - so you all disappear with me. The Timewave tracks my path and you're all just artifacts of my own synaptic processes.

Feel free to add your own possible scenarios.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by S1J1A1

Secondly, and this one is out there, I wonder if the planets distances from the sun in any way correlate to your 3d version of the timewave?

I just saw your post months after you made it, and oddly enough I'm about to address this on my other Timewave thread right now.

The Earth and sun are 93 million miles apart, but they are hardly separated. Magnetic lines of force connect our planet's poles directly to the stellar surface, forming a "sun-Earth system" that researchers are only beginning to understand. Ultimately, the accuracy of space weather forecasts hinges on their progress, and it may require an international effort to succeed.

The actual article is available here:

Space Weather Turns into an International Problem

This relationship between Sun and Earth is touched upon in my above post, specifically items 3-6, and possibly 7. It is very plausible that the physical and energetic aspects of both as well as the symbiotic relationship between the two are major contributing factors to the highs and lows of the TWZ graph.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join