It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - a closer look

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I thought I would respond to your post because there's something I'd like to add to that.

Everything we see in our reality from crickets creaking to rush hour traffic follow very precise, very unique mathematical equations. We now know that science has stumbled upon an entirely new area we never knew about before.

Small World Phenomenon

Six Degrees of Separation

The following is from:
www.unc.edu...

The researchers tested the idea by graphing three real-world networks, chosen because data on them was readily available: a list of film actors drawn from the Internet Movie Database, the western U.S. power grid and the network of neurons in the nematode worm C. elegans, the only creature whose neural network has been completely mapped. They found that all three were small-world networks, in which you could get from any point to any other very quickly.

They also applied the analysis to a model for the spread of an infectious disease through a population and found that disease would spread almost as quickly through a "small world" as through a world in which everyone was connected at random. "The alarming and less obvious point is how few short cuts are needed to make the world small," they wrote.

The paper in Nature is titled "Collective dynamics of small-world networks." Duncan Watts is now a post-doctoral fellow at Columbia University.

For those who would like to examine the connections between actors further, Strogatz suggests consulting "The Oracle of Bacon at Virginia," a web site created by Brett Tjaden at www.cs.virginia.edu... ."It can be shown that about 90 percent of all actors in the entire history of films have a Bacon number (the number of steps from that actor to Bacon) of four or less," Strogatz says.

You can also visit the "oracle of bacon" website by clicking HERE.

Really interesting stuff to think about.

A copy of the paper "Collective dynamics of Small World networks" can be found HERE

But isn't it surprising how we've discovered how even in the most random chaos, some very basic mathematic functions and equations still apply. This gives credence to what alot of secular and religious leaders have been telling us for thousands of years (That we are all "one").

And this ties in directly to the idea of how we are all interconnected with relation to the timewave and progressive group consciousness. "The oracle of bacon", crickets chirping in sequnce, and all the random chaos in between all still appear to follow these very basic rules of interconnectedness. Although these are all caused by randomization in the natural world, in alot of way it proves that any function of the timewave or any physical attribute of that wave would also follow very precise mathematical equations.

No matter how random the natural world could ever get, mathematics still apply that can allow any form of consciousness that might be a part of the timewave (one might call it "god") to make sense of all of this chaos through mathematical means and then project the timewave slightly into the future mathematically in order to portray reality as it should really be portrayed. It would be like this.

This physical consciousness that might make up the timewave, itself, would have to calculates all of past history, at the same time calculating what is happening at any given time during the present. While doing all of this simulataneously, the timewave would be able to join all of this information together and accurately predict (by using the mathematics and applying it to random patterns) what would happen, why, where, who would be involved, who wouldn't be involved, etc.. Just a split second before it actually takes place. Thus, the timewave would almost have the ability to mitigate and process any future event at any one time.. But it would only be as accurate as the information processed from past timewave activity and present timewave activity.

And this ties in to alot of what you've been talking about already.

Since the timewave would have to be able to accurately predict what would happen just before it does (in order to "overlay" the correct timewave function and produce time as we know it to begin with) the most likely area of the wave for this consciousnes to always be processing and predicting is the split second before the present actually becomes reality. We'd probably be talking about Planck scales, here. That way it is always recieving the most updated and accurate information possible.. And can then use that information to project and create time in our world.

It might be that We are all a group consciousness and are all, simultaneously, part of the conscoiusness of the timewave at some biological level. We are all electromagnetic entities that must project electricity and information from our brains to our nervous system for performing basic functions like walking and weight-lifting. It could be that we are all subconsciously linked to the timewave in our universe regardless of where we are and what we're doing. We wouldn't even need to "project" that energy or consciousness to somewhere else.

Since the timewave seems to be everywhere at once (which would make sense considering things like non-locality and zero point fields) the mechanism for connectedness is also everywhere at once. Thus, we don't even really have to try to consciously do this.. Thus it can be a subconscious process of all living things. And this would also explain things like psychic abilities, premonitions, deja-vu, etc..

I'm almost thinking that if the universe could have a hard drive it would be the present at any one moment as projected by the timewave.

-ChriS

[edit on 4-6-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I am finding this concept intriguing, however as with all high info processing, it's hard to keep reading cos of info overload. Anyway, for this reason I apologise if these questions have been raised before:
Have planetary positions, solar activity, personal life history repeats or birth and death of an individual correlated to timewave positions?
I'm still trying to get my head around the i ching - 2 lines - 1 line wave process. I will review that when my eyes and brain have had a rest.
thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
im Guessing its just a system upgrade, or reboot but thats just a guess could be flatlining, using human physiology it could be the failed heartbeat of our singularity of an exsistance here on earth.

edit lest youvce made it offworld? hmmmm

[edit on 7-6-2009 by leomurray]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Sterling post as usual BlasteR, I'm glad to see some researchers are taking this theme of interconnectedness seriously and actually attempting to explore how tight this net we're weaving has actually become. And it's good to see 'ole K. Bacon come up in discussion (now giving this thread a Bacon Number of 1).

I had never heard of the 'Small World Experiment,' however I have obviously heard of the 6 Degrees of Separation idea. I remember playing the Kevin Bacon game over 10 years ago, the fun of it was trying to think of the smallest connection -- after having a look at the Bacon Oracle page, it seems most people are now a 3 or even 2.

Now social networking sites and discussion forums have really played a huge part in reducing this factor of separation, and I think eventually (once the technology is perfected) the separation factor will reach zero. Perhaps this is the zero point of the timewave. It represents a solid connection between all conscious individuals thus creating a new and proper collective consciousness.

If one were to compare the evolution of the human collective consciousness to varying stages in states of matter, then before the internet the global mind could be viewed as a cloud of gas - quite dispersed and incoherent. After the internet it steadily condensed and became more fluid-like. Presently we're congealing into a near solid state where all points are in some way connected with all others - press on one side and the rest moves accordingly.

Soon, very soon, I think the collective will become solid and then will very quickly shift to a plasma state - a hyper consciousness - where a new awareness is born out of what once was a smattering of individual particles darting around the surface of the planet.

It makes sense, and thank you for bringing that research to my attention.

Timewave Zero has to be the sudden and complete absence of separation on all levels of conscious existence.

[edit on 12/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey am finding it hard to understand the Timewave Zero. I find it really intresting though. When the line goes down, dose that mean something bad will happen or something of breaking news will happen? Or is that when the wave goes up?

I was looking at one of the graph's you put up and today the 12th, the line was going down!

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

It can definately be a little difficult to understand for the layperson. Especially since this is an unconventional way of looking at how the universe operates with relation to time.

I suggest listening to Terrence McKenna talk about it in the previously posted youtube videos.

HERE is a very basic definition of "Timewave Zero" from wikipedia.

Timewave Zero, also known as Novelty Theory, is a theory that purports to calculate the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time. It is an idea conceived of and discussed at length by Terence McKenna from the early 1970s until his death in the year 2000.

According to McKenna, when "novelty" is graphed over time, a fractal waveform known as timewave zero or simply the timewave results. The graph shows at what times, but never at what locations, novelty is supposedly increasing or decreasing.

Novelty (in this regard) referring to an increasing universal interconnectedness.

[edit] Timewave
The timewave itself is a complex mathematical formula formed out of McKenna's interpretation and analysis of numerical patterns in the King Wen sequence of the I Ching (the ancient Chinese Book of Changes). McKenna interpreted the fractal nature and resonances of the wave, as well as his theory of the I Ching's artificial arrangement, to show that the events of any given time are recursively related to the events of other times.

The fluctuations in novelty over time are self-similar at different scales. Thus the rise and fall of the Roman Empire might be resonant with the life of a family within a single generation, or with an individual's day at work.

Originally McKenna had chosen the date of the singularity—December 21, 2012—by looking for a very novel event in recent history, and using this as the beginning of the final 67.29 year cycle; the event he chose was the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, which gave an end-date in mid-November of 2012, but when he discovered the proximity of this date to the end of the current 13-baktun cycle of the Maya calendar, he adjusted the end date to match this point in the calendar.

As the theory was never published in a peer-reviewed journal and McKenna's sources and reasoning were primarily what would be considered numerological rather than mathematical by professional mathematicians and scientists, the theory has failed to gain any scientific credibility or much recognition. The theory was, however, revised by John Sheliak after a purported flaw was discovered by Matthew Watkins. The new revision is often referred to as Timewave One, but is also included in the set of alternate waves in the Timewave Zero software.

The computer software simply displays the interconnectedness of the universe with relation to time on a graph by using McKenna's mathematical formula.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

I had a similar question for Evasius a while back. In addition to what BlasteR wrote, what Evasius said might help.

Originally posted by Evasius

No worries. The concept behind Timewave Zero is the mathematical understanding of history and it’s repeating patterns (called resonances) that relate to each other.

If you could view the timeline of human history where the line tracks the rate and level of change experienced from one period to the next, you would notice similarities between sections of the timeline. As it progresses into the future, each pattern shrinks in length and increases in intensity. The pattern repeats until it reaches an infinitely small length of time and an infinitely large level of intensity. This process is a fractal and exponential process.

The Timewave Zero program measures the intensity opposite to what you might assume - as the graph descends towards zero, it's measures the increase of change we feel. The change is mapped along the timewave usually around events of change that affect the course of humanity's future. It also works on many levels - individual up to planetary.

The zero point marks a major point in human history where change reaches infinity, and we will be forced to choose a future timeline path that will lead to either extinction or transcendence. It doesn't mark the end of us, but marks the end of history and of time as we know it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
My third (and most likely final) Timewave thread is now up:

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

Its purpose will be to track the Timewave graph from now until Zero Date (December 21, 2012). I'll try to upload screenshots from the program on a weekly basis which will show our collective timeline for the following 7 days. Two images will be posted; one of our current time period, and one of the matching segment from within the previous cycle.

I'll try and keep the thread going as long as the Fates allow...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Did i understand this right? Are we all going to die?? in 2012?? really are we, please is this true?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
you have really sparked my interest in the time wave phenomenon, thank you for making such high quality post, its people like you (OP) who make ATS a great site.

i have added you to my friends list.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius-

What does the TWZ graph show with regards to what's going on in Iran? Any sort of dip or peak?

And I wonder too, since TWZ shows the connectedness between past and future events and history's repetitive nature, if there's a similar pattern in the graph between this revolt and the one that took place in Iran in the late 70's?

If I knew how to operate the software I'd check it out myself but as it turns out I have know idea...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

What does the TWZ graph show with regards to what's going on in Iran? Any sort of dip or peak?

As you've seen from previous graphs I've posted from the program, the wave, although always zig-zagging up and down, is ultimately on a downward trend until it reaches Zero on 2012. The downward motion of the graph marks moments of greater change (zero is infinite change). With regards to what's happening in Iran, we're at the lowest point of the graph ever and marks the greatest period of change in humanity's histiory thus far (that is, change that iss affect the future of humanity as a whole). As we become more connected through technology, the level of change escalates.

I post quite a bit on the Iran/TWZ correlation in my thread Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition, beginning with the opening post and then later here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's become the topic of the week on that thread, and will likely be a major topic in the news for almost the next 2 months.

And I wonder too, since TWZ shows the connectedness between past and future events and history's repetitive nature, if there's a similar pattern in the graph between this revolt and the one that took place in Iran in the late 70's?

I've only had a look at the major timewave cycles so far - the previous one I'm comparing to is around 1789. That was the last time we found ourselves within this 'event window.' I'm sure there are cycles within cycles that lead to history repeating, but I haven't found the proper correlations as of yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

Definitely not - I feel it will be a major transition (if not THE transition)along humanity's evolutionary timeline. It will mark either the middle of the shift, or the point of no return towards becoming something else where we merge with technology or bring about some new consciousness, whether a collective human consciousness or an AI.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

I post quite a bit on the Iran/TWZ correlation in my thread Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition, beginning with the opening post and then later here:

Checking it out now, thank you.

This is all very captivating.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

hmm sounds better to me than what i first did understand, thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Hey mate, thanks very much for reading all of my threads, and I appreciate your interest in the subject. I hope these discussions have possibly added a new dimension to your views on our collective experience of 'reality.'

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Ooh, never replied to myself before...just an update on my dream posted on page 13 of this thread.

On June 16 we finally got a call from the 'State Debt Recovery Office.' The guy said they had reviewed the claim and the office that supposedly saw our vehicle that morning was mistaken, so they waived the fine and all is well. I still wonder what the traffic officer was looking at that morning, or what made him/her write down my number instead.

I believe that dream was indeed proof that there's more to our experience of time than just our linear perception of it. The fact that I was handed a fine in a dream 3 days before I got the fine (accompanied with the complicated details of the experience) lead me to believe it was more than mere intuition.

Anyway, if you haven't yet, go back and read the dream post on the previous page - that's the experience I'm referring to.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Im just going to ask. What is the program Timewave and how does it work? i already read up on the theory.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm so sorry I'm not going to say anything contributing to this topic, but I just wanted to say that this thread is making me unbelievably happy. I've been trying to understand what the web bot was calling the hyperchroniac, and I've been searching for people that were discussing shifts in time like this, and this thread is more then a gold mine, it's like the gold mine from the infinite gold universe of awesome happy people.

My eyes are watering. I haven't read this post yet, but I felt the need to tell everyone a massive thank you, and applaud all of you, and encourage you to keep doing more of whatever it is that you're doing. I'm so happy. I'll read this in entirety later today, thank you thank you. Love light and peace to you my friends, my gosh!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by saztak

Thank you, I'm glad you've benefited from the discussion in some way. Feel free to share your own 'awakening' experiences and how your personal reality relates to this idea of the timewave. For me it affects many levels of my life, from my moment to moment and day to day experiences, as well as how I experience the collective reality. It's been intriguing to watch this play out and to be able to track time along with the graph - it's amazing how huge changes in global society are reflected precisely on the graph.

Here are a few other recent threads on the topic - this one is the newest and is ongoing. I plan to keep it running as long as the Fates allow and hope to track the entire process to completion:

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

This one explores the resonance between the Air France crash and its seed event in the previous time cycle (among other things):

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

This one was created by MysticMushroom and predicted the economic collapse in September and early October using the Timewave program:

September of '08 -- Just Listen

Here is an anti-thread started on the subject. The poster failed to post his/her views in any of my threads and instead created this one. In fact when I finally found this and posted my detailed response, they never bothered to respond...hopefully the discussion therein along with my explanation of the origins of the wave are of interest:

timewave zero / 2012: the falacy

And this one is not really about the timewave, but all discussion here directly relates to what is being tracked on the graph - and it's one heck of an ongoing discussion. It's all about timeshifts, time-slips, etc. Post there when you feel a 'change' in reality or feel we've taken some detour in time:

Something has changed, timeline?

Hope some of these are of value to your experience. There's a lot of info there, and they're growing. I hope to see you around those and some new threads in the future.

Again, thanks for adding your thoughts here.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join