It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - a closer look

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I can't wait for April 17th to come, wonder what it'll be.

Have you worked out yet what time format this software is in? Like, what GMT time? GMT+1, 2, etc?

Probably be good for me to know so I can plan accordingly once one of those big spikes coming later this year come closer.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sheesh, between North Korea re-starting their weapons programs (again), pirates and brigands on the high seas, tea parties happening in the USA , and Obama's trip to Mexico on Thursday to discuss "drug cartels", any number of consciousness shaking events could go down this week. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

This thread is fascinating, I wish I had something more to contribute. Terrence M was an anachronistic genius, a shaman from another time and place. Evasius, your doing great work in furthering the discourse on his work, thanks very much.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Interesting, if I set the zero date to something further away than dec 21, 2012, like, 2030, time appears to be normal and continue all the way up to the point of 2030.

Hmm....

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OK get this.

Thai "yellow shirt" leader Sondhi shot
news.yahoo.com...

I looked at the resonance and it's 06/01/1777
I typed in 1777 on wikipedia and on 05/16/1777 it's says

May 16 - Lachlan McIntosh and Button Gwinnett shoot each other during a duel near Savannah, Georgia. Gwinnett, a signer of the United States Declaration of Independence, dies 3 days later.

The timing is a little late, and it's probably stretching it a bit, but it's pretty interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
I can't wait for April 17th to come, wonder what it'll be.

Regardless of there being a specific event or not leading to the April 17 peak, I believe that the Timewave is generated by groups of 'like' events with similar resonances and themes taking place in the same general timeframe. If this is true then we've already witnessed much of what brought about the current level of novelty and the perceived 'revolutionary theme.'

Below are a few images of how I've visualized event placements and how they could possibly be recorded on a scatter plot graph, averaged, and then converted to a wave.

Here's how it might look plotted over 12 years using only relevant event placements:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a620673737c.jpg[/atsimg]

Below is a scatter plot graph of events, converted to a histogram, then averaged to get the timewave output:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b45c31d71e45.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a closer look at steps 1 & 2 - a sample scatter plot graph which has been graphed and then averaged to produce the wave:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/410554d95633.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 17/4/09 by Evasius]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What's interesting though is if we put the zero date to like the year 9,999.

Time appears to just go normal up to that date. ( I can't set the zero date any higher than 9,999)

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

One of the features McKenna added to the original program was the ability to choose an alternate end date. December 21, 2012 is set as default, however I've tried out his original date (Nov. 16, 2012) and it definitely seems off. I've also looked into October 28, 2011 which was interesting, but the resonances weren't even close.

Anyway, it's a feature worth playing around with to see if any other better matches can be made correlating events with both 'blips' along the graph as well as the overlaying resonances.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here's another way of visualizing the timewave. The wave is always viewed as a 2-dimensional line mapping linear time and the human experience of it along its entire length. Here's a 3-dimensional way of visualizing it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3399997d33d6.jpg[/atsimg]

Viewing it as a full wave, the zero point is the source of all experience (like a drop of water creating ripples). It's the source of the timewave backwards and forwards along the timeline. If this view is correct, the timewave is mirrored and opposite on the other side of zero point, however we may not experience it as such. If that point in 'time' created the timeline, then it's sort of a 'Big Bang' in itself. In fact the zero point may be more significant to our conscious experience of time that the initial big bang that supposedly created the physical universe.

Rather than crossing the source of the wave and continuing on to the other side, perhaps entering the source leads to another existence entirely. We could be heading backwards rather than forwards (towards the source of existence, rather than traversing time and space away from it), and time as we know it means (and has always meant) nothing.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I was instantly dragged into this thread and slowly starting becoming skeptical as it continued onward. I noticed a lot of hype coming up to April 17th, but nothing on the day of nor so far today.

Now, since this is a Conspiracy site and I think it to be a ill-mannered and rude to simply put dissent saying "you're wrong" without a logical counter so I began thinking of pertinent events that have been happening in the days surrounding April 17th, and the only event that strikes me as potentially a link is the unification talks occurring around the Summit of the Americas. Now granted, these are media opportunities for exposure and much rhetoric, and although unification has been proposed in the past it may be different now.

My apologies for the convolution in the paragraph above, what I am getting at is that President Barack Obama is seen as a world leader and is more respected than most US presidents we have had lately. Going out on a limb with a theory often posted here by the fans of NWO type conspiracies, it may mark the roots of massive scale NWO plans about to unfold here in the Americas.

I tend to be a little more skeptical about the date being much more than coincidental, but agree with what I believe Evasius was getting at about it sometimes being like a line of best fit. 99.99% of the time (we're assuming his theory and research to be true, Ceteris Paribus for the sake of simplification) the graph designed by McKenna is correct with the occasional outlier.

Herein lies the most fascinating part with conspiracies or any other faith based belief and that is where you sometimes have to go out on a limb and trust your gut.

Evasius, I like where this thread is going and have bookmarked it to follow its progress, you raise many interesting ideas and I am looking forward to seeing it progress even more.

S&F

Edit: When I say talks of unification I don't mean in the same sense of Supranationalism like Europe has done with the European Union, I simply mean in terms of extending an arm out to our neighbors. Such as, ta Raul lk of a friendlier situation with Castro in Cuba, and shaking hands with Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez in a symbolic gesture of goodwill.

[edit on 4/18/2009 by Sliadon]

[edit on 4/19/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
see next post,

I want this post deleted.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by hardamber]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
I just stumbled onto this thread. It is fascinating.

Timewave Zero graphing algorithm is available online: timewave2012.com...

Check out a time wave graph beginning May 13, 1774 through Dec 12, 2012. Now just make a graph from March 30, 2009 through Dec 12, 2012

Make the two graphs the same size and you will see they have the same pattern.

I found this at the David Flynn forum site.

The credit for the timewave information at the David Flynn Watcher forum goes to: Mark Flynn, aka DudeV

I saw that all his work was lifted without credit going to him on someone's blog. His work is amazing and deserves credit and respect. Nobody mentioned his work in this thread but me and it was disappointing to see how this played out.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I saw that all his work was lifted without credit going to him on someone's blog. His work is amazing and deserves credit and respect. Nobody mentioned his work in this thread but me and it was disappointing to see how this played out.

Are you saying somthing was lifted from his site and placed here in this thread, or on someone else's blog? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think the blips in the Timewave graph represent emotional events. These can be positive or negative. In the case of April 17, I was thinking the day before that 20 million people viewing and being emotionally/spiritually touched by the Susan Boyle video (20 million was on you tube, the number that saw it on various newscasts, ect. would be much higher), might cause a noticeable up tick in the Timewave graph. Anyway I am not a big proponent of the Timewave idea but it does seem plausible or at least possible and I think this "event" would be significant enough to show up if this is a real phenomena.

- PM

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What in the Timewave mathematics causes the evaluation to be specific to Earth? If nothing, then is the implication that this applies everywhere the mathematics do, with the same novelty results?

Just wondering because all the discussion is about what happened on X, what will happen on Y, but it assumes Earth as the center of the Universe.

delius

[edit on 19-4-2009 by delius]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

Believe it or not, on the 17th I watched that video as well, and it did affect me emotionally. Although it was prevalent in the media, and it fit in with the theme of change, shifting of ideas, and a 'revolution of sorts,' I still lean towards a grouping of similar events causing the peak in the wave.

The Susan Boyle media event accompanied the many other news & political events making the headlines over that period. Events contributing to the upturn in the wave were happening since probably mid-March, half way between major shifts in the wave.

Now looking back at the last two weeks, it does seem as though we went through a sort of building-up of tension which oddly enough seem to start to fizzle out on the 18th with a release of this tension making CNN headlines as harsh words and ultimatums issued by North Korea and Iran.

Ahmadinejad says Iran among “strongest” in region

“Today our nation is one of the strongest in the region and a great part of the world,” President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said, according to Mehr. “And no country dares to threaten it.”

North Korea: Sanctions a declaration of war

"The revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK are always keeping themselves fully ready to go into action any moment to mercilessly punish anyone who encroaches upon the sovereignty and dignity of the DPRK even a bit," it said.

The tense build-up seems to have led to lines being drawn in the sand as a result of some perceived breaking point.

[edit on 20/4/09 by Evasius]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by delius

McKenna said we can only assume it applies to our system until we get information confirming otherwise.

What's unique about the Timewave is that the math is tied very closely to the mechanics of our solar system. Other systems bearing a conscious species would also have a unique wave specific to the mechanics of their own system. The only shared factors of varying Timewaves would be that of galactic and universal parameters, not those specific to a star.

So our Timewave is not Earth-centric, it's Sun-centric. Others would be star-centric as well, depending on where in the universe the conscious entities find themselves.

[edit on 20/4/09 by Evasius]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by Primordal

Believe it or not, on the 17th I watched that video as well, and it did affect me emotionally. Although it was prevalent in the media, and it fit in with the theme of change, shifting of ideas, and a 'revolution of sorts,' I still lean towards a grouping of similar events causing the peak in the wave....

I frequent this forum/posting place to absorb and I can tell you that sentiment exists.

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

IS THERE A PLACE LEFT TO RUN TO?

I see all this "GET OFF THE GRID, STOCKPILE, GET WEAPONS, BUY PRECIOUS METALS," etc. . . The few who have been preparing forever for this will make it, but those that start now. . .HUH! Unless you find a group to take you under your wing, I'd say you're probably toast. And I don't think 'precious metals'will save anyone. Knowledge is a better commodity. What can you eat, where does it grow, how good is your aim, can you trap, bleed, skin, clean, tan, and who is best for the plate? I wouldn't touch a city slicker. (Remember! Church of Euthanasia member talkin', here.) Probably too toxic. I'd be lost even if I did run. I know some things, but not enough. I'm also too much of a wuss now, and I'm not even going to start trying to rebuild myself for the sake of trying to stay 'in prison' in this disgusting cesspool that I can't stand. Oh, I ain't gonna just sit there and take whatever comes. I will fight back, but mostly for the sake of being taken down as fast as possible.

And...

7 YEARS, 7 MONTHS, 7 DAYS

April 18-20 is 7 years, 7 months and 7 days since 9-11-2001. And interestingly enough, the halfway point between the two dates is 7-7-2005, aka the london bombings, or numerically speaking, 777 (7 7 2+5=7) (got to figure Leap year LOL) Madame Blavatsky wrote about the importance of seven, including that legendary wars have lasted 7 years, 7 months and 7 days. Also to note, the period from the 18th of April until the 22nd marks some pretty interesting alignments.

Oh when, oh when, will the little bow break, oh when oh when will it be?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

It's interesting when you look at your illustration and compare that to the idea of Supersymmetry (which I think was mentioned earlier). I also have been reading about the Higgs Boson with regards to quantum mechanics. Scientists at Berkley talk about it a little bit in this Berkley - Introduction to Supesymmetry .

We know that our Universe is filled with a mysterious condensate of Higgs boson, which disturbs matter particles and forces, not letting them go far and hence making them massive. For example, the carrier of the weak force, W boson, bumps on the Higgs condensate all the time, and the force has become short-ranged, extending only over a thoughsandth of the size of nuclei. All masses of known elementary particles must have come from the Higgs boson. However, the mass of the Higgs boson receives a large contribution from its interaction with itself making it impossible for us to study physics at smaller distances. Because the gravity is believed to be unified with other forces at an extremely small distance called Planck length , the marriage between quantum mechanics and gravity appears a remote dream.

I can't help but wonder if the Higgs Boson doesn't play a bigger role than the scientists think. Since all elementary particles in the universe only exist because of the Higgs Boson, it could be that the Higgs Boson actually represents linear time on subatomic levels/planck scales. Which then become amplified and/or altered with regards to mass since all elementary particles get their mass from the Higgs Boson. Of coarse, as the overview sais, its impossible to test alot of these theories because of the miniscule sizes we're talking about. But if you think about it, it would explain alot. Since all elementary particles in the universe get their mass from the Higgs Boson, perhaps the areas of the universe that are devoid of elementary particles and/or subatomic particles of any kind are what we now call "dark matter" where the Higgs Boson energy exists as mass alone without any kind of matter to produce it.

It would be alot harder to connect the Higgs Boson to Dark Energy though. Dark energy just seems so much more bizarre and mysterious. But, since I'm thinking about it right now, maybe Dark Energy simply represents the tiny (much smaller than the nucleus of an atom) spaces in between the elementary particles and higgs bosons that are devoid of time or anything. You might be asking yourself how this could translate to Dark Energy being evenly distributed throughout the universe and expanding the universe so rapidly at the same time. But perhaps these tiny Dark Energy areas are simply energy in pure form that "fizzles" as they reach zero point. In doing so, they would release an immense amount of energy, yes??! That would explain the even distrubution as well as why they are so tiny, exist for such a tiny fraction of a second, but produce such an immense amount of collective energy throughout the universe that they are speeding up the overall expansion.

-ChriS

[edit on 20-4-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

Are you saying somthing was lifted from his site and placed here in this thread, or on someone else's blog? Just curious.

It was posted on someone's blog. They were directed to the information from my earlier post. Dudev aka Mark Flynn was totally NOT credited on his blog. It looked like it was something the blogger was taking credit for originally. I didn't credit him here because I figured anyone visiting the Flynn forum would see Dudev wrote it. He made some fascinating observations that were worth looking at. I'm sorry I even brought it into this conversation.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
nevermind, post deleted

[edit on 20-4-2009 by RazorX]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join