It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aiken County deputy fired, arrested *Video*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Are you people nuts? Do you even live in the U.S? OK, I realize that there are a lot of corrupt police out there. But come on people! Are you blind? The guys in that video are CRIMINALS. The officer saw them walking from a CRACK HOUSE.
These are the type of people that rob your houses, break into your vehicles, and sell drugs (CRACK for one) in neighborhoods across the county. Those guys deserve everything they have coming to them. If you actually listen carefully to the video, the one guys admits to PUNCHING A POLICE OFFICER.
Don't you think maybe thats why the Cop in the video has a problem with them? If someone punched one of your friends or co workers, wouldn't you be quick to defend yourself if the next guy got right in your face?

Again, those pieces of trash deserve what they have coming. I wish more cops would handle CRIMINALS like that where I live. Instead they run around the streets doing whatever they damn well please, instead of getting jobs.
Keep sticking up for the criminals. Good job!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
and the african american community see it as targeting minorities

Is there no 'American community'? Geez maybe I'm just an idealist.

Originally posted by ericds
He told the black guy to look into his eyes to say whatever it is they were talking about and when the black guy did...

Wrong! The black guy took advantage and shouted an inch away from his face. Aggressive.

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
The cop clearly said "Look me in the eye and say that to my face" just before the kid turned to look him in the eye and say it again.

See above.

Originally posted by hoochymama
The Cop asks this young man to do what he asks and he does it.

See above.

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Actually the cop said tell it to my face... So that is the cops fault.

See above. :shk:

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
Explain how you know you would fit so perfectly into that little neonazi wannabe officers myopic idea of perfection?

Says it all. Thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by Maxmars
I haven't even watched the video yet, and I already know what happened.

Says it all. Thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by tyranny22
We pay this officer not to be "wore down".

The officer is a human being who puts his life on the line on a daily basis - be thankful. Yet he gets to deal with this crap all the time.

I see all kinds of girls (anywhere from 12-30 yrs old) wearing low-cut jeans and high-waisted panties that show. I got $100 that says the cop wouldn't have said a thing to these girls ... and if anything would have rubber-necked while driving past trying to get a better look.

Cool!

Originally posted by scientist
note how he keeps saying "learn how to talk to us like other people." There is no question what this cop's definition of "other people" would be - "white people."

Cop has validity here. No, not "white people". How about civilized people of all colors?

I think of this much like I think of America's foreign policy.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Those guys deserve everything they have coming to them. If you actually listen carefully to the video, the one guys admits to PUNCHING A POLICE OFFICER.

True! This is what fanned the flames, imo. One day a cop puncher, the next day a cop killer.

Originally posted by Spock Shock
I can't believe they'd hire a racist cop like that

A white cop arrests a black guy and he's racist? Just like that? Oh man does your attitude SUCK.

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
I want you to lick my boots, boy!

Detached from reality. Did you see anything remotely like that in this video?

reply to post by merryxmas

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

note how he keeps saying "learn how to talk to us like other people." There is no question what this cop's definition of "other people" would be - "white people."

Cop has validity here. No, not "white people". How about civilized people of all colors?

are you saying that the cop was the civilized one in this video?
You may want to choose your examples more carefully. The kid he was harassing was doing everything he was told, and had a smile on his face the whole time. I commend that. The cop was looking to cause trouble from the start. If that is your definition of civilized, there's no question as to why it would confuse you.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is a great example of how low standards for officers is bringing in all kinds of racist morons. Why is it TX gets such a bad rap for "redneck" cops when these tapes ALWAYS come from the east coast or up north. I hope that cop gets his doughnut hole turned inside out in the pen.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Are you people nuts? Do you even live in the U.S? OK, I realize that there are a lot of corrupt police out there. But come on people! Are you blind? The guys in that video are CRIMINALS. The officer saw them walking from a CRACK HOUSE.

Well did this great american hero of a cop actually find crack on this criminal? In fact other than the bogus charge he arrested the guy for did he charge this criminal with anything? As far as I can tell he didn't so the man, by definition, isn't a criminal. In fact the cop lost his job because HE VIOLATED THAT MAN'S RIGHTS!! He's the criminal.

These are the type of people that rob your houses, break into your vehicles, and sell drugs (CRACK for one) in neighborhoods across the county. Those guys deserve everything they have coming to them.

And what are you refering to to by "these type of people" and "those guys"? People who dress differently than you? or look different? Maybe just talk different? As we know they were innocent because no other charges were filed.

Your right on one thing, they do deserve what they have coming to them... a BIG FAT CHECK. Because their RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED. Even if that guy had 10 lbs of coke in his pocket, he'd have got off scott free because of police misconduct... all around poor job by the cop.

If you actually listen carefully to the video, the one guys admits to PUNCHING A POLICE OFFICER.

To bad the cop was too busy acting like a fool and violating people's rights or he could have done real police work and put a case together on that guy... to bad... missed opportunity by a bad cop.

Don't you think maybe thats why the Cop in the video has a problem with them? If someone punched one of your friends or co workers, wouldn't you be quick to defend yourself if the next guy got right in your face?

I would have done my JOB and brought the guy in for questioning regarding his statement, since its on video... Unless its already being dealt with, then I would keep my mouth shut.

Again, those pieces of trash deserve what they have coming. I wish more cops would handle CRIMINALS like that where I live. Instead they run around the streets doing whatever they damn well please, instead of getting jobs.
Keep sticking up for the criminals. Good job!

That piece of trash cop got what he deserved, fired. For violating peoples rights. Take your anti-bill of rights views(supporting cops who violate people's rights) somewhere else.

To those saying the guy saying he's going to get paid is wrong: Thats the way the world works, the only way to punish our government is by taking $$ from them... thats all they care about.

Wrong! The black guy took advantage and shouted an inch away from his face. Aggressive.

So having someone shout in your face is justification to throat punch them? Next time my boss does this can I throat punch him? Or when I'm in a bar?

When I tell someone to say it to my face in the tone that cop did then I mean for them to get right up in my face... so I can sucker punch them... like the cop did.

Edited to respond to SteveR

[edit on 18-9-2008 by XTexan]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

are you saying that the cop was the civilized one in this video?

He sure could tell the difference. Is civilized:

Walking around in groups with your pants hanging out like some pretend gangster.
Jeering at the cop while he is driving past in his vehicle.
Laughing at the cop from the beginning.
Showing irreverence to his duty and authority.
Having a history of punching cops.
Screaming in his face when he asked you to be direct.
Having your brothers from the hood gather nearby and telling them triumphantly that your going to be awared a huge sum of taxpayer money.

Nope. If I was a cop I'd be tired of this crap too.

The kid he was harassing was doing everything he was told, and had a smile on his face the whole time. I commend that.

:shk:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan
So having someone shout in your face is justification to throat punch them?

The cop used an open handed technique to push the guy back. This was training. Observe more carefully.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Illegal Search and seizure. Boxers showing is NOT probable cause by any stretch of the imagination, the kid he was harassing even said in the beginning "Hey man, what are you doing in my pocket?", This kid knew his rights, and as stated had no contraband of any kind and had no priors or warrants.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In reply to responses directed at myself:

Cool!

Do you have anything to add or debated about?

If not, please move on to another thread ... you're wasting other people's time - not to mention ATS's bandwidth just to post smilies and "cool" as a response. If you don't have anything to post ... don't post.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So having someone shout in your face is justification to throat punch them?

The cop used an open handed technique to push the guy back. This was training. Observe more carefully.

let me reword:

So having someone shout in your face is justification to physically assualt them?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

you're wasting other people's time

You choose to read it and reply. Move along!

Do you have anything to add that isn't cop hating? You waste both our time.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

So having someone shout in your face is justification to physically assualt them?

Try it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

You said it.

I hope they do start cracking down on officers that look to intimidate and frighten citizens they are supposed to protect. He had no right to assault this man even if he had on baggy pants and the officers demeanor was confrontational and belligerent. They get away with harassment and abuse like this in poor lower class areas because the people there rarely have a voice.

If you want to stop criminals don't treat EVERYONE like a criminal or no one will trust or work with you. They put people between a rock and a hard place.

If we keep ignoring this sort of behavior it keeps growing. Our rights keep disappearing and we'll be in that NWO police state during the next big disaster or terror attack. I personally think they are waiting for the right opportunity to seize control of America and throw our freedoms in the trash.

Okay now that said, one of my friends happens to be a state trooper and he is the most respectable guy I know. He actually tries to make a difference even if he spends most of his time pulling over drunk drivers, doing awareness seminars or...like last weekend...helping to scrape people off the road.

The guy had his skull showing...and he was still alive.

All my friend could say was thank God he was drunk or he would have felt the pain he surely was in.

Kudos to the real men in blue!

- Lee

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This reminds me of the scene from that movie (The Promotion) when Seann William Scott's character is forced to apologize to the "parking lot trouble makers" and hand him a Charlston Chew. I bet that kid has a bigger attitude now after the fact. The cop didn't do any better with his provoking at times, but still I bet the judge in this case had civil rights lawyers breathing down his neck. Only reason I say that is the cops here where I am treat the thug mentality on the streets the same way hence the reason around here they are considered the biggest "gang" in town.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Well if the Cop had a strong mind then he wouldn't mind being laughed at would he. Seems like his mind was weak.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire9
Well if the Cop had a strong mind then he wouldn't mind being laughed at would he. Seems like his mind was weak.

He was weak because he was worn down. If you were a cop and your mere presence was a sign of amusement to these pretend gangsters, on a daily basis, you may want to teach them some respect too.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Try it.

Yeah I can shout in your face all day long and If you put a hand on me, best believe your going to jail for assault n battery...just like that cop did!!!

Cops feel like gods among men because they can carry guns and have authority? Please.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Try it.

Try what? Shouting in someone's face? Done it plenty of times... Some punched me, some didnt... Point is, a cop is one of the ones who shouldn't retaliate in that way.

And if a cop stopped me for the way I was dressed, then stood right next to me and told me to say something to his face, he better be ready for me to do just that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join