It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Tests on Civilians, Soldiers, Prisioners and Forigners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Tonight in my bio ethics class my professor lectured on the morality of society. During his lecture he gave at least 30 examples of government tests done on basically everyone from children to Prisoners. After the class I asked him where he got his information from he gave me a web site which I will list here. As I am reading through this, I come across an event from 1964, here is what it said:
"(1964 - 1968) The U.S. Army pays $386,486 (the largest sum ever paid for human experimentation) to University of Pennsylvania Professors Albert Kligman and Herbert W. Copelan to run medical experiments on 320 inmates of Holmesburg Prison to determine the effectiveness of seven mind-altering drugs. The researchers' objective is to determine the minimum effective dose of each drug needed to disable 50 percent of any given population (MED-50). Though Professors Kligman and Copelan claim that they are unaware of any long-term effects the mind-altering agents might have on prisoners, documents revealed later would prove otherwise (Kaye)."
There is numerous examples given in the article (perhaps 30-40). This particular example of these experiments begs to ask the question "Why would you want to know how to disable 50% of an entire population?" The only answer that makes logical sense is to take over a population, but who and where? Here? I have heard that some of these conspiracies date back very long periods of time, but could this really be advanced planning for a military coup of our own country. When I think about this and the thousand of prisons they've been building recently; it makes me wonder if this is all somehow part of an even bigger plan.
Anyhow here is the web site:

www.naturalnews.com...

new topics

join